Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (5399 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus vs iamaromolaeran

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm (Nigerian time) on Monday 28th July, 2014.

- Battle verses should be forwarded to airmarking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Maxiimus coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
#check

i cant send to email airmark .ve got problems with it...so imma post here myself if you dont mind
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
I bring Anguish on a scale of Hundred Percent/ this excited his ladies and Astounded his Men/So if Elymax pretends and still don’t Repent/ you ll’ find his Carcass in ‘Cathedrals’.....I let three Bishops pierce his ears with Thunderous Amens/

He ll’ be thrown to Lions if he Troubles the Den/ while I ‘drown’ his notepad as am ‘floating the Pen’/Then connect an ‘Enemy on the Line’.....when ‘Frank Idohu’ is ‘Phoning His Friend’/
If this ‘Camper’ treats his God with Contempt/ I ll’ signal Noah to hurriedly close Arks....and ‘Flood him in Tents’/

I placed snakes in his grass so he started ‘Burning Bush’/but Nairaland is a ‘Holy Ground', so scream it to this Fake Dumb Fool/ that like ‘Moses’.....he ‘s bound to ‘take off Shoes’/

I ll’ wage wars to have his peace destroyed/ as I Daint his Skulls/Then resurrect ‘Charles Darwin’ to prove to all that he aint ‘evolved’/

Am winning at all cost/ and insulting the ‘fruits’ of his labor by shitting on his Pumpkins and Paw paws/
This lame fame seeker shouldn’t act Pompous/ cos he never made the ‘News’………only ‘moved around screens’ like ‘Arrow shaped Cursors’/

He should be labeled a Loser/ and if this Mistress tries to Fool Sirs/I ll’ chop his P.enis into ’30 Pieces’ like the ‘shekels thrown to Judas’/

This Athlete couldn’t cop gold and I got his silver hanging/ if he hides amidst goddesses I ll’ give his Divas Spanking/Then split his brain for all to see that his I.Q is lower than ‘Tahiti Fifa Ranking’/

This orphaned Altar Server/ was sodomized by gays Reverend Foster Fathers/
And he was made to drink a Chalice of ‘Needles’ till he had a ‘Pin mouth’ like ‘Nokia chargers’/

He should have fled the stage/ now I ll’ put his family in a wailing state/He’s also tryna hide errors in ‘Cemeteries with Tipex’ cos battling me was 'Grave Mistake’/

If he attacks with sharks I ll’ defeat his Whales/ and smack this animal’s Bottom till he loses his Tail/And since he’s so ‘Blinded’ by hate of me………I crave your indulgence cos I ll’ be scripting in Braille/

You dont want me fixing balls on fields/ cos my set piece kills/And though he bragged bout how long his verses and lines’ were…….they can’t be compared to ‘Morning BRT Queues’/

His blood stains my calabash while like Dibias I end his life by saying incantations/That will collapse his system…..cos he ‘built’ momentum without ‘laying foundations’/

If he takes me to the ‘court of heaven’ and have me sued/ I ll’ ‘sell his soul to the Devil with a Receipt Issued/

Tell this dummy that handkerchiefs aint given in ‘Sweat shops’/as I pummel blows to his neck till his Head Drops/
And the only time he ‘Charges’ Püssies up is when he fixes his one inch dïck in ‘Desktops’/Am a ‘hazard’ to his health and would kick him in the stomach like ‘Ball-boys’/

He’s lost his voice/ and has been reduced to dust/ but if he dares to bust/
I ll' ‘school’ him with ‘uniformed lines’ in Hell’s ‘4 walls’////

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmm,, since aromo has posted, i think i should post directly,, it'll be quicker this way,, @ airmark... Thanks!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by coogar: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
I bring Anguish in on a scale of Hundred Percent/ this excited his ladies and Astounded his Men/So if Elymax pretends and still don’t Repent/ you ll’ find his Carcass in ‘Cathedrals’ cos I let three Bishops pierce his ears with a Thunderous Amen/

He ll’ be thrown to Lions if he Troubles the Den/ while I ‘drown’ his notepad as am ‘floating the Pen’/Then connect an ‘Enemy on the Line’ when ‘Frank Idohu’ is ‘Phoning His Friend’/If this ‘Camper’ treats his God with Contempt/ I ll’ signal Noah to hurriedly close Arks and ‘Flood him in Tents’/

I placed snakes in his grass so he started ‘Burning Bush’/but Nairaland is a ‘Holy Ground', so scream it to this Fake Dumb Fool/ that like ‘Moses’ he ‘s bound to ‘take off Shoes’/

On a normal day I never battle Wacks/so as deterrent to others I ll’ place chainsaws on his cheeks to carve Tribal Marks/

I ll’ wage wars to have his peace destroyed/ as I Daint his Skulls/Then resurrect ‘Charles Darwin’ to prove to all that he aint ‘evolved’/Am winning at all cost/ and insulting the ‘fruits’ of his labor by shitting on his Pumpkins and Paw paws/

This lame fame seeker shouldn’t act Pompous/ cos he never made the ‘News’………only ‘moved around screens’ like ‘Arrow shaped Cursors’/

He should be labeled a Loser/ and if this Mistress tries to Fool Sirs/I ll’ chop his P.enis into ’30 Pieces’ like the ‘shekels thrown to Judas’/

This Athlete couldn’t cop gold and I got his silver hanging/ if he hides amidst goddesses I ll’ give his Divas Spanking/Then split his brain for all to see that his I.Q is lower than ‘Tahiti Fifa Ranking’/

He should cease to spit/ or I ll’ hand his bread to these Elites/And ‘starve’ him to death then ‘feed his Corpse with three biscuits’/

This orphaned Altar Server/ was sodomized by gays Reverend Foster Fathers/
And he was made to drink a Chalice of ‘Needles’ till he had a ‘Pin mouth’ like ‘Nokia chargers’/

He should have fled the stage/ now I ll’ put his family in a wailing state/He’s also tryna hide errors in ‘Cemeteries with Tipex’ cos battling me was 'Grave Mistake’/

If this registered sex offender/ thinks the 'Pen is mightier than the sword’…..then I ll’ bleed his biro, bic and Eleganza/

Body bag this Spaniard in a room in Valencia/ and choke him with fumes of Silencers/And when I ‘Test his Waters’ I ll’ serve it ‘Hot or cold to Ibime and Coogar like C-Way Dispensers /

If he attacks with sharks I ll’ defeat his Whales/ and smack this animal’s ass till he loses his Tail/And since he’s so ‘Blinded’ by hate of me………I crave your indulgence cos I ll’ be scripting in Braille/

You dont want me fixing balls on fields/ cos my set piece kills/And though he bragged bout how long his verses and lines’ were…….they can’t be compared to ‘Morning BRT Queues’/

His blood stains my calabash while like Dibias I end his life by saying incantations/That will collapse his system…..cos he ‘built’ momentum without ‘laying foundations’/

If he takes me to the ‘court of heaven’ and have me sued/ I ll’ ‘sell his soul to the Devil with a Receipt Issued/

Tell this dummy that handkerchiefs aint given in ‘Sweat shops’/as I pummel blows to his neck till his Head Drops/

And the only time he ‘Charges’ Püssies up is when he fixes his one inch dïck in ‘Desktops’/Am a ‘hazard’ to his health and would kick him in the stomach like ‘Ball-boys’/

And if he claims to be ‘superman’, I ll place those ‘green rocks‘ on his bed to weaken his e.rection when he ‘Fücks Lois’/

He’s lost his voice/ and has been reduced to dust/ but if he dares to bust/
I ll' ‘school’ him with ‘uniformed lines’ in Hell’s ‘4 walls’////

now, i can read....

3 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Hmm,, since aromo has posted, i think i should post directly,, it'll be quicker this way,, @ airmark... Thanks!
Taking longer than expected........
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Max lectures IamAromolaeran

he sees me as his nova/
so when i'm speaking he hovers/
but wicked me!
i've been hitting , , , nd the weakling won't blow back/
nd now i'll be spinning revolvers/
to bring an end to I AM!!! Like i'm killing JEHOVA

i'm beating the goon/ cut n split him in twos/ till his bleeding's profuse/
then rub NaCl. to knife nd stab him over nd over, , , till peeps
see me "add insult" to injury,.
like i'm "treating a wound"/

he's a pauper, he begs/
when he gets served holy communion and the flesh/
he tells the usher 'n' reverend , , , 'pls rub mayonnaise'.
cos thats the only time "God butters his bread"/

this mofo's dumb 'n' it's plain/ he's got no nuts in his brain/
can you believe, with an XBOX, he went on a mountain , , ,
just cos he was told to try "upping his game"/

this wacklad is weak/ just a poke, nd he staggers easly/
my fist to his chest will shatter the ribs/
as i'm quick to deliver his BONES to dogs . . .
In form of chattered BISCuITS/

he a f@g! His stomach's a receptacle for guys/
he forces pricks to pass current. Like they testacles give light/.
Nigs c.um with an incredible discharge. . .
When they get they d1ck to aromo's lips, , make him "suck it". . .
An electrical device"/

My bars hav buried haters/ in many acres/
he's next, cos i pose a deadly status/
if he tryta run, i'll break his limbs nd leave him distabilized. .
Like faulty voltage regulators/

i'm leaving him gone 'n' sentenced/ to a short accessed death/
after this brawl, none will hav access to "see A" again . . .
Unless we talking "continuous assessment"/

he wants ta be a vet?/

he's gotta stay in line./ behind/
when this ultimate king rhymes/
or better still, ah make him tie/ himself with live/ copper wire.
then stab him with a florescent. .
justa make him "shine"

b1tch has failed his life/

so i'm going with tha Win/
my last bar already made his whole liver twist/
his soul's dead like cold withered leaves/
i've just brought an end to "Aro". .
Just killed "oliver queen"/

8 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lmao

this dude scripted X2 of the lines stipulated! Lwkm sha
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
iamaromolaeran: This Athlete couldn’t cop gold and I got his silver hanging/ if he hides amidst goddesses I ll’ give his Divas Spanking/
Then split his brain for all to see that his I.Q is lower than ‘Tahiti Fifa Ranking’/

Hahahahahahaha choi! Lwkmd *rolling on the floor*

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Iceskidd(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Where them votes at? Lmao
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Nice battle....

I gbadun iamaromolaeran lines more..

Make una come vote o.....

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2014
This is the real definition of what we call d.ope battle. Both emcee came hard with serial killer punches scattered here and there. I think this thread has just proved Ibime wrong the way he underates em newbies here. 9ice one you'all!

3 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Djicemob: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
I've been an avid observer of the battle threads for quite a while now and couldn't help but say:::This rule of letting only "Regular members" vote is taking a negative toll on the battle threads as the case in FYH vs Mikus battle(Lotta cases of politicking,swaying and illfeelings)...I humbly suggest that,voting should also be allowed to neutral members also,of which,the moderator of the battle picks credible votes,collate,announce results and move on to the next one.Now where are the regular members when u need em?

3 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Let them keep up with the arrogance. At least they can see how dry the thread looks undecided
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
I've never been a fan of stretchin' so i dont vote on such threads!

Djicemob i see where you tryna hit at but it's easy for ghost accounts to pop outta no where!

SAW
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Djicemob: I've been an avid observer of the battle threads for quite a while now and couldn't help but say:::This rule of letting only "Regular members" vote is taking a negative toll on the battle threads as the case in FYH vs Mikus battle(Lotta cases of politicking,swaying and illfeelings)...I humbly suggest that,voting should also be allowed to neutral members also,of which,the moderator of the battle picks credible votes,collate,announce results and move on to the next one.Now where are the regular members when u need em?

Oga drop your verdict anyway. Nobody can tell you not to vote here. No be dem papa get NL na..
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Djicemob: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2014
JigsawKillah: I've never been a fan of stretchin' so i dont vote on such threads!

Djicemob i see where you tryna hit at but it's easy for ghost accounts to pop outta no where!

SAW
I understand but the mod should be able to identify and allow limited objective votes being analysed using the criterions provided and possibly quotes from the verses for all to see.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Airmark, as you can see, he scripted over! Wheres iamaromolaeran? Come modify the lines na! So, that voting proceedures will commence! Smh
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Djicemob: I understand but the mod should be able to identify and allow limited objective votes being analysed using the criterions provided and possibly quotes from the verses for all to see.
dont derail the thread,, new monikers cant just vote like that... If it so, it'll be easy to rig!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Djicemob: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
dont derail the thread,, new monikers cant just vote like that... If it so, it'll be easy to rig!
Fine! Have it ur way,i rest my case.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Guykhena(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Tight one from both sides.
It seems iam got the advantage since his verse was more.
Anyway my verds coming up soon.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Djicemob: I've been an avid observer of the battle threads for quite a while now and couldn't help but say:::This rule of letting only "Regular members" vote is taking a negative toll on the battle threads as the case in FYH vs Mikus battle(Lotta cases of politicking,swaying and illfeelings)...I humbly suggest that,voting should also be allowed to neutral members also,of which,the moderator of the battle picks credible votes,collate,announce results and move on to the next one.Now where are the regular members when u need em?
Word!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Guykhena: Tight one from both sides.
It seems iam got the advantage since his verse was more.
Anyway my verds coming up soon.
we agreed on 20lines,,,,
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Your lines were lame and watery. You need to do more rhyming right, weak punch lines and you'll call it a blow. Rest, its clear iamaromo got good punch lines, rhymes, rhetorics and metaphor.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
slimmy05: Your lines were lame and watery. You need to do more rhyming right, weak punch lines and you'll call it a blow. Rest, its clear iamaromo got good punch lines, rhymes, rhetorics and metaphor.
thank you
Re: \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2014
The mod has to declare the brawl open for votes,,, before anyone can vote.... Iamaromolaeran, i thought we made it clear before the brawl, how many bars drop? undecided..... You've f*cked this shii up,,, if you can't modify ya verse, it's cheating then..

Nice verse you got!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**naija Hiphop Music Download! / * * ~ Official Nairaland Newbies Rap Tournament : Fixtures And Updates ~ * * / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.