Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) (11314 Views)

Make Your Downloads 10x Faster - Android / Do You Know About Android Device Manager (ADM)? It Can Help Keep Your Phone Saf. / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by fedrick901(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Internet download manager (IDM) has help a lot of PC users in many ways. IDM is a powerful software that allows you download any flash video from any website Eg. Youtube, . Its also increase your download speed 10x faster than your normal download speed. (Imaging using IDM to download using etisalat network I bet you, you will definitely get 2mbps as the transfer rate [download speed] Here comes ADM (Advance Download Manager) works more like IDM. ADM makes your downloading 10x faster. I recommend it as the best downloading manger on android. You can resume your pause files and also restart them. It helps you detect downloading files from your browser.

Note: This is the free app, but the pro app is up for sale on Playstore with more features.

SCREENSHOT OF ADVANCE DOWNLOAD MANAGER

Download ADM free version from play store
need pro download
@ http://www.azokatheo.com/blog/download-faster-android-advance-download-manager-admative-idm/
dont forget to share your opinion and views
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by seaboyzen: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Let me try it
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by Dclique(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Now all i need is an unlimited data plan. Does it download files from torrent?
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by fedrick901(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
seaboyzen: Let me try it
pls do so.
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by fedrick901(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dclique: Now all i need is an unlimited data plan. Does it download files from torrent?
that, i cant say for sure
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by Mafia4life(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2014
I have been a user of this app since version the first version in 2011...I had the cracked version but I decided to pay for the official version because the developer is worth my penny.... I mailed them back then about some site that doesn't support their app... They replied positively promising they will implement it on their next version. After a couple of days, a newer version was set... And here it comes 2.7.2.. Supporting the listed sites I mailed them about....
I was like "These guys care about their users"

1 Like

Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by fedrick901(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mafia4life: I have been a user of this app since version the first version in 2011...I had the cracked version but I decided to pay for the official version because the developer is worth my penny.... I mailed them back then about some site that doesn't support their app... They replied positively promising they will implement it on their next version. After a couple of days, a newer version was set... And here it comes 2.7.2.. Supporting the listed sites I mailed them about....

indeed seem the pro app will be removed
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by sureteeboy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
PLS GUYS, WHAT'S ITS AVERAGE DOWNLOADING SPEED ON NETWORKS LIKE ETISALAT..... I MEAN IN KILOBYTES/SEC OR MEGABYTES/SEC
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by oluadex99(m): 3:34am On Jul 30, 2014
am using it since very nice app
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by fedrick901(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
sureteeboy: PLS GUYS, WHAT'S ITS AVERAGE DOWNLOADING SPEED ON NETWORKS LIKE ETISALAT..... I MEAN IN KILOBYTES/SEC OR MEGABYTES/SEC
mbps
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by sureteeboy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
fedrick901: mbps
what's the range?
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by fedrick901(m): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2014
sureteeboy: what's the range?
1mbps plus
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by pat077: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Hw can i integrate d adm to download from opera mini ?
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by Hallenjay: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mafia4life:
I have been a user of this app since version the first version in 2011...I had the cracked version but I decided to pay for the official version because the developer is worth my penny.... I mailed them back then about some site that doesn't support their app... They replied positively promising they will implement it on their next version. After a couple of days, a newer version was set... And here it comes 2.7.2.. Supporting the listed sites I mailed them about....
Pls bro, help me our here, I want to download a rom for my infinix hot note pro and I was directed to mega but my network could not download such a huge file at a go (835mb) so I download ds ADM but anytime I paste D link got from mega dere, it always tell me dat Files not find
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by Hallenjay: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mafia4life:
Pls bro, help me our here, I want to download a rom for my infinix hot note pro and I was directed to mega but my network could not download such a huge file at a go (835mb) so I download ds ADM but anytime I paste D link got from mega dere, it always tell me dat Files not find
Re: Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) by rayalesh2013: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
pat077:
Hw can i integrate d adm to download from opera mini ?

(1) (Reply)

9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device / How To Track A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.