Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? (3688 Views)

Anybody Saying That Chibok Girls Will Is Telling Lies - Obasanjo / Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by dagentility(f): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
U wont blame the MOG, with the way things are turning out,you cant help but believe its a scam.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by cyril83(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Asemo11:

bros i still belive chibok girls aduption is a big lie
i no fit belive am abeg

That makes you more intelligent than world leaders.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

I don't think your inanity opinion is needed on this matter, whether you believe it or not, the smooth drunkard of otueke had his fact and the fat lips shepopo had remain silent.

If you think it is hard for boko boiz to kidnap 300 unarmed young girls, then how did boko boiz manage to kidnap 40 heavily armed soldiers ?

No need of talking shit, If na you kidnap the girls better release them and prove me wrong.. Until the so called 200+ kidnapped girls have been rescued and shown on Tv I still maintain no one was kidnapped, if you have a problem with that then go and commit suicide.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by cyril83(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
gboss4sure:

No need of talking shit, If na you kidnap the girls better release them and prove me wrong.. Until the so called 200+ kidnapped girls have been rescued and shown on Tv I still maintain no one was kidnapped, if you have a problem with that then go and commit suicide.

That is why our clueless govt need more pressure or else the issue of chibok girls will fizzled.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

That makes you more intelligent than world leaders.
Who are the world leaders? The ones that can not locate a missing plane over three months now. See, if there is really abduction of such magnitude, why the foreign detectors haven't detect their whereabouts.

#Chibok Is A Scam
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by Longeria(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

Can you tell me why it is so hard for a lady who was born and raised in English speaking environment, attended missionary pry and secondary schools with high quality teachers and possesed a bachelor degree from rivers state uni to speak and read simple Engish not to talk of poor children who live in arabic/hausa speaking environment, attend community school with school cert failure teachers or third class graduate corpers to speak simple English ?

Your pry one daughter is more brilliant than the clueless, dummy and imbecilic first lady.

I don't care what people say, but what I know is that, Chibok controversy is one of APC tools to intimidate Jonathan out of office. You can realise that Chibok is now part of APC electoral campaign. During APC convention, I heard "bring back our girls" more than 20 times.
I smell scam.

1 Like

Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by cyril83(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Longeria: I don't care what people say, but what I know is that, Chibok controversy is one of APC tools to intimidate Jonathan out of office. You can realise that Chibok is now part of APC electoral campaign. During APC convention, I heard "bring back our girls" more than 20 times.
I smell scam.

That's one of the motives of opposition parties, it is happening all over the world. It's now left for the ruling party to step up its game in halting terrorism.

Chibok abduction is real though it is political but the drive is within the pdp not apc.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by cyril83(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Who are the world leaders? The ones that can not locate a missing plane over three months now. See, if there is really abduction of such magnitude, why the foreign detectors haven't detect their whereabouts.

#Chibok Is A Scam

100 percent operation were not given to the foreigners, some of the military equipments were not allowed in the country, there are bad eggs within Nigerian military, so how do you now expect good things to come out of the search ?
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by Arosa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice one from TB Joshua. Let me add to this, any man that creates a monster(eg Bokoharam) shall be destroyed by it at the end. If in any doubt ask Victor Frankenstein. undecided
This is a message to the sponsor of Bokoharam. surly you will be destroyed by this monster, it's a matter of time. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

100 percent operation were not given to the foreigners, some of the military equipments were not allowed in the country, there are bad eggs within Nigerian military, so how do you now expect good things to come out of the search ?
That's why we must shun APC'S deceptions and support Jonathan for more prosperous future.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by dotmanxp(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Do mallams and other Islamic preachers restrict themselves to 72 virgins crap?
Fooooooooooooooll.

seriously the 72 virgins issue is so funny and ridiculous. y would God ever support such immorality. this shows d fakeness of this religion lolz
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Arosa: Nice one from TB Joshua. Let me add to this, any man that creates a monster(eg Bokoharam) shall be destroyed by it at the end. If in any doubt ask Victor Frankenstein. undecided
This is a message to the sponsor of Bokoharam. surly you will be destroyed by this monster, it's a matter of time. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by Djicemob: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift: OP are you trying to drag Tb Joshua's name into your stone hearten propaganda or are you calling President Jonathan a fraud for announcing he met with the actual victims in person?
Are u saying Goodluck said he met the chibok girls? Where have i been...jupiter?

Are u sure?
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by egift(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2014

Djicemob: Are u saying Goodluck said he met the chibok girls? Where have i been...jupiter?

Are u sure?

- President Jonathan and David Mark met with the Parents of the girls. The meeting was also attended by the girls who escaped from Boko Haram.
- Jonathan signed a Presidential Weaver for Shekaru's childhood friend, he met face-to-face with Boko Haram leader severally on behave of Jonathan, a day before the girls would be released, Jonathan went to the Paris meeting, he pulled out in the 11th hour.
- A Presidential Committee setup by Jonathan after an extensive findings, stated that the abduction occurred.
- And don't forget "The good news for the parents of the girls is that we know where they are" - Air Marshal Alex Badeh (Chief of Defense Staff)
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by stigman(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

Can you tell me why it is so hard for a lady who was born and raised in English speaking environment, attended missionary pry and secondary schools with high quality teachers and possesed a bachelor degree from rivers state uni to speak and read simple Engish not to talk of poor children who live in arabic/hausa speaking environment, attend community school with school cert failure teachers or third class graduate corpers to speak simple English ?

Your pry one daughter is more brilliant than the clueless, dummy and imbecilic first lady.

What has first lady got to do with the topic
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

- President Jonathan and David Mark met with the Parents of the girls. The meeting was also attended by the girls who escaped from Boko Haram.
- Jonathan signed a Presidential Weaver for Shekaru's childhood friend, he met face-to-face with Boko Haram leader severally on behave of Jonathan, a day before the girls would be released, Jonathan went to the Paris meeting, he pulled out in the 11th hour.
- A Presidential Committee setup by Jonathan after an extensive findings, stated that the abduction occurred.
- And don't forget "The good news for the parents of the girls is that we know where they are" - Air Marshal Alex Badeh (Chief of Defense Staff)
Air Marshal Alex Badeh knows where the missing girls are, they're in the heart of evil people like you.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by tandj: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
The north and BH.
I pity them.
Maidugugri is now like a deserted land.
I don't know who shettima is governing.
True, their families might be anywhere apart from nigeria but they can never deny d fact that they r nigerians.
One day, they will come and meet what their parents left behind for them.

The greatest form of slavery is d slavery of the mind and I'm so sorry to say that our northern leaders are simply slaves.

And our internet warriors from d north, ur house dey burn and u dey online dey do allah ahkuba.
I pity una. Others have left u guys behind. Instead of shouting behind ur phones and punching away at ur keyboard angrily, match to ur leaders and demand good governance, security and accountability from them.
Na una dey loose big time.
Other pple in ur place r ready to go home and start afresh.
Most have already gone.
Go and build ur house!
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Djicemob: Are u saying Goodluck said he met the chibok girls? Where have i been...jupiter?

Are u sure?

Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by Longeria(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Who are the world leaders? The ones that can not locate a missing plane over three months now. See, if there is really abduction of such magnitude, why the foreign detectors haven't detect their whereabouts.

#Chibok Is A Scam
I believe you.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by egift(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Air Marshal Alex Badeh knows where the missing girls are, they're in the heart of evil people like you.

Who is his his Commander in Chief? - The answer lies "the heart of evil people like you."
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by poiZon: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: It's like some people don't know that it's just a matter of small time before Nigeria finally scatter.
1st Bullet
This incessant terror attacks that's politicized & religionized ll eat the remaining leg of Nigeria. Bomblast is now a daily event.
I couldn't predict this as at 2004.
Now in 2014, I m used to such news. There was a time I thought it ll stop. But it's getting worse.
Last Bullet
Prepare for the worst!

this ur first and last bullet make e no graduate to first and second BOMB o.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by poiZon: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

chai..............
this thing pain am eh
kpele
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by poiZon: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

That is why our clueless govt need more pressure or else the issue of chibok girls will fizzled.

americans of all people came n left, why? COS they know nobody was kidnapped!
end of discussion.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by cyril83(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Air Marshal Alex Badeh knows where the missing girls are, they're in the heart of evil people like you.

Alex baddeh is a braggart coward.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by cyril83(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
poiZon:

end of discussion.

Don't be lazy boy, you already have my response to this.

cyril83:
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:

Alex baddeh said that cyril83 is a braggart coward.

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by NWANICHODE: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
But I can remember clearly that before his birthday, he gave the prophecy that chibok girls will soon return. Either before his birthday as his birthday gift or soon after his birthday. He added that if not that he is a prophet he should have been among the people doing bring back our girls in abuja. Well, maybe he did not reason like asiri dorkugbo before.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

end of discussion.
That's the point I've been making all along.
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

this ur first and last bullet make e no graduate to first and second BOMB o.
Haa!
I m not a terrorist!
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by poiZon: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Haa!
I m not a terrorist!

roger that!
Re: Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? by PhockPhockMan: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
NWANICHODE: But I can remember clearly that before his birthday, he gave the prophecy that chibok girls will soon return. Either before his birthday as his birthday gift or soon after his birthday. He added that if not that he is a prophet he should have been among the people doing bring back our girls in abuja. Well, maybe he did not reason like asiri dorkugbo before.
can you prove it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

[there’s No Big Reason Why We Must Be Together As A Country – Agbakoba / “the Crimes Of Buhari” – By Prof. Wole Soyinka. / The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.