Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million (34027 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / CBN To Raise N100.8b In T-bills / Okorocha, Others To Raise N100 Million For Igbo Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2014
emymeeky: Chai. Why do some people reason through their anuses? Drone is just a general name given to any mechanical object that could be manned or unmanned deployed for spying and intelligence. When some people hear the word drone, the immediately conclude it must be as large as a military drone.some drones are built for different purposes.. Some are even equipped with ammunitions like rocket bombs, etc ( costly ones) some are just built to gather information ( relatively low cost.

Drones don't need to get inside a building. They can track criminals remotely using their cameras. The operator watches the criminals in his control room and follows them with or without their notice. The drones send the coordinates( if you did your geography well) of their hideouts to the intelligence unit which in turn swing into action using the coordinates to locate the criminals.

A toy drone I ordered from aliexpress.com is capable of flying up to 100 meters. I can control it with my android phone and can watch what is transmitting on our television. It only costed $95.

So you agree the state Government bought TOYS meant for Kids and call it "Hi-Tech Surveillance Drones" and are stealing N100 million for that. I have been vindicated. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by dokunbam(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
picture of the drones

or

wetin dey happen?
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2014
abu12: Reveal! Mr afolanyan is now selling toy drone and people are rejoicing

According to him:
What happened was that a man was playing with a toy with his son and the toy got lost only to be discovered by a neighbor and instead of searching for the owner of the toy, the neighbour kept it in his home for a week . And the next thing was to read on a newspaper that a spy object lost control and crashed into a resident's home”, he said.The owner of the kite- like object, Sunday Folayan, an Electronic engineer and the Vice President, Nigeria Internet Registration Association, also expressed shock at the reported crash.
Folayan ,who is also into orbit, is the owner of Skynet , a service provider company based in Ibadan, accompanied the Chairman, top local government officials, the police, SSS and other security men to recover the toy on Sunday.
Folayan who claimed to have produced many similar toys for his son in the past explained that he was playing with his son with the battery propelled toy when it got missing and all effort to retrieve it failed last week Sunday.
He gave a vivid description of the toy which he produced for his son:
“The weight of the toy is 0.8 kilogram with the shape of an i-pad . It cannot run more than 15 minutes . It is not solar panelled, but uses battery and a remote control.”However, the residents of the sleepy community told Sunday Tribune that the object was not a toy due to the fearful noise it made and the way it flew about, adding that it could be an explosive.
When it flew out, we rushed after it and it was found hanging on the antennae of our neighbour...making a terrible noise and emitting heavy smoke,” Chief Adetoro narrated.
He said they ran for safety on hearing the loud bang made on the roof of their house only to discover that the object had entered the toilet hitting its wall in an attempt to exit.
stop displaying your ignorance here angry

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by 500GP: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: First and foremost Abuja is the 6th Igbo state by virtue of real estate acquisition- Elrufai cheesy

Secondly, Lagos is an FG enclave owned by all Nigerians and not yolobarland. Go and develop your rustic yolobarland. It is this fixation on lagos that has kept yolobarland into stone age.

Can you imagine oshogbo below, there is no sane Igboman that can sleep here just for one night..

THIS IS INTERESTING. IT WILL BE BETTER YOU TELL ALL THE GOVERNORS OF THE 5 STATES IN SOUTH EAST TO MAKE ONE OF EASTERN STATES LIKE LAGOS, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by emymeeky: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

So you agree the state Government bought TOYS meant for Kids and call it "Hi-Tech Surveillance Drones" and are stealing N100 million for that. I have been vindicated. grin grin grin

Yes. I meant northern states.

South deploys real drones. We value our lives very much unlike you abokis who cherish their cattle over their brothers grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2014
We say go back to yolobarland leave Lagos because its not yolobarland..

Even Obanikoro has told you guys to leave Lagos and go back to your rustic yolobarland..

Lagos is an FG enclaved developed and built up by FG, Igbos, Hausas and Ijaws..

Go and develop the rural areas like ibadam, oshogbo, abeokuta etc.. grin grin

Below is ibadam the capital of yolobarland..now I know why you all are very ashamed to be called yolobass.. grin grin

500GP:

THIS IS INTERESTING. IT WILL BE BETTER YOU TELL ALL THE GOVERNORS OF THE 5 STATES IN SOUTH EAST TO MAKE ONE OF EASTERN STATES LIKE LAGOS, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2014
There is no Drone in Anambra. Not one.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy

Anambra has at least 1000 drones- Obiano

egift: There is no Drone in Anambra. Not one.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: We say go back to yolobarland leave Lagos because its not yolobarland..

Even Obanikoro has told you guys to leave Lagos and go back to your rustic yolobarland..

Below is ibadam the capital of yolobarland..now I know why you all are very ashamed to be called yolobass.. grin grin

Chino abeg leave that troll, before he commits suicide. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by logica(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: No..Igbos are only in Lagos (FG enclave) and not the rustic yolobar land. Igbos do not live in mud because rural areas as ibadam, oshogbo, abeokuta and ekiti were all built 100% with red earth mud!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/ogun-police-arrest-two-fleeing-kidnappers-ebonyi/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/kidnappers-osun-speakers-wife-jailed-27-years/

I guess these Igbo kidnappers in Ogun and Osun are not very Igbo after all.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2014
You don't know me oo..

I can live even with a mad person in the house as much as I can live with a sane person..

Chino-diversity! grin grin

Descartes: Chino abeg leave that troll, before he commits suicide. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2014
They are not Igbos because Igbos do not live in mud house since entire yolobarland was built up 100% with red earth mud!

logica:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/ogun-police-arrest-two-fleeing-kidnappers-ebonyi/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/kidnappers-osun-speakers-wife-jailed-27-years/

I guess these Igbo kidnappers in Ogun and Osun are not very Igbo after all.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by logica(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: They are not Igbos because Igbos do not live in mud house since entire yolobarland was built up 100% with red earth mud!

Once again; your delusion (even to self) and deceit ensures YOU will ALWAYS come last.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
So far as the message is conveyed that Igbos are not in yolobarland then I am okay with that! cheesy

logica: Once again; your delusion (even to self) and deceit ensures YOU will ALWAYS come last.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by logica(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: So far as the message is conveyed that Igbos are not in yolobarland then I am okay with that! cheesy

...and continue to be OK with your delusions and denials. Only a f00l lies to himself and believes it. Let's see how far it takes you.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by 500GP: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: We say go back to yolobarland leave Lagos because its not yolobarland..

I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT OBI, IGWE ARE THE TRADITIONAL KINGS IN LAGOS.

CHUKWU EMEKA IS THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

#YORUBA FROM OTHER SPEAKING YORUBA STATES IN LAGOS HAS MORE STAKE, MORE SECURE IN LAGOS THAN THE Igbos THAT COME FROM LEASTERN REGION,

IF NIGERIA BREAK UP, YORUBA IN LAGOS ARE SECURE. ASK YOUR ELDERS AT HOME THAT WITNESSED THE CIVIL WAR
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes oo..

So far as Igbos are not in yolobarland you are welcome! grin grin

logica: ...and continue to be OK with your delusions and denials. Only a f00l lies to himself and believes it. Let's see how far it takes you.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Illiterate go and develop rural areas as ibadam, oshogbo and abeokuta.. grin grin

Leave Lagos because even if Nigeria disintegrate, Igbos already owns 60% of the city by virtue of real estate acquisition, so you will still remain tenant to the Igbos. Disintegration does not mean that they will forfeit their properties because we still have properties in Cameroun, Benin Rep, Togo etc.. grin grin

[s]
500GP:

I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT OBI, IGWE ARE THE TRADITIONAL KINGS IN LAGOS.

CHUKWU EMEKA IS THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

#YORUBA FROM OTHER SPEAKING YORUBA STATES IN LAGOS HAS MORE STAKE, MORE SECURE IN LAGOS THAN THE Igbos THAT COME FROM LEASTERN REGION,

IF NIGERIA BREAK UP, YORUBA IN LAGOS ARE SECURE. ASK YOUR ELDERS AT HOME THAT WITNESSED THE CIVIL WAR
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by myspnigeria: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
I heard that obiano is working

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by logica(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Igbos already owns 60% of the city by virtue of real estate acquisition
LMAO. So, out of this 60% how many belong to you?
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2014
myspnigeria: I heard that obiano is working
Yes wink
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2014
At least 3 choice properties in VI and Ikoyi! grin

logica: LMAO. So, out of this 60% how many belong to you?
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by logica(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: At least 3 choice properties in VI and Ikoyi! grin

Hahahaha...delusion...deceit...always last. People that own such property don't come online to chest beat...only idi0tic losers do that.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by 500GP: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Illiterate go and develop rural areas as ibadam, oshogbo and abeokuta.. grin grin

Leave Lagos because even if Nigeria disintegrate, Igbos already owns 60% of the city by virtue of real estate acquisition, so you will still remain tenant to the Igbos. Disintegration does not mean that they will forfeit their properties because we still have properties in Cameroun, Benin Rep, Togo etc.. grin grin

[s][/s]

60% ? BUT SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE QUOTE 80%..

OGUN IS MORE INDUSTRALISED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION.

IBADAN IS AT ITS PEAK.OF RECENT BIGGEST SHOPRITE IN THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA WAS BUILT THERE.

JUST LIKE EMEKA IKE (NOLLYWOOD ) IS THE PRESIDENT OF LANDLORD IN LAGOS . HOPE YOU READ THE NEWS HOW HE WAS SENT OUT OF HIS RENTED APARTMENT.

ASK YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO TELL YOU THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTIES THEY LOST IN LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT DURING THE CIVIL WAR

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Drones? Lol.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

IBADAN IS AT ITS PEAK.OF RECENT BIGGEST SHOPRITE IN THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA WAS BUILT THERE.

JUST LIKE EMEKA IKE (NOLLYWOOD ) IS THE PRESIDENT OF LANDLORD IN LAGOS . HOPE YOU READ THE NEWS HOW HE WAS SENT OUT OF HIS RENTED APARTMENT.

ASK YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO TELL YOU THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTIES THEY LOST IN LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT DURING THE CIVIL WAR
Ranting of one with brown-roof ideology cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Have you seen why I call you an illiterate?

Now see Ogun (abeokuta) and Oyo (ibadam) in pictures..

Does it by any way mean anything to you? Can you see how backward and laid-laid your region is?

Go and demolish entire yolobarland and start building your homes with cement if you want the Igbos (Americans) to near your rustic yolobarland..

This is a media age where pix speaks all the grammar. You people have deceived people for ages to think that you guys are developed whereas your region is the least developed in the Southern Nigeria! grin grin

[s]

500GP:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Does it change the fact that we Igbos owns 60%? grin grin

logica: Hahahaha...delusion...deceit...always last. People that own such property don't come online to chest beat...only idi0tic losers do that.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by logica(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Does it change the fact that we Igbos owns 60%? grin grin

Actually it's 69%. So you are wrong.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Have you seen why I call you an illiterate?

Now see Ogun (abeokuta) and Oyo (ibadam) in pictures..

Does it by any way mean anything to you? Can you see how backward and laid-laid your region is?

Go and demolish entire yolobarland and start building your homes with cement if you want the Igbos (Americans) to near your rustic yolobarland..

This is a media age where pix speaks all the grammar. You people have deceived people for ages to think that you guys are developed whereas your region is the least developed in the Southern Nigeria! grin grin

Chai !! Brown Roof Republic cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2014
I was even economical with the facts on the ground! grin grin

logica: Actually it's 69%. So you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Even yolobar migrants in Lagos live in slums while the Igbos, Hausas, Ijaws etc live in VI and Ikoyi. I captured this pix the last time I visited Lagos..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) / Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 (Full List) / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.