Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? (30120 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by ndidibabe(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Na today age cheat start? Abeg,relax. They perform MRI scan,the result will come out negative. Meaning,the age they claim to be is true. MRI tests won't solve it.

When I look at the girl's picture and see the age she claim to be,I felt like smashing the hell out of someone. That girl look older than my grandma!angry

Na artificial make-up cause am.
The girl looks older than your grandma? That's serious! Between you and grandma, someone needs an urgent medical attention.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Danhumprey: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2014
ndidibabe: The girl looks older than your grandma? That's serious! Between you and grandma, someone needs an urgent medical attention.
face the topic!

What concerns you and grandma? undecided
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by titoetal(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
The truth is that most Nigerians lie about their age. I term it ''A Moral Bankruptcy''.
Someone celebrating birthday was asked, how old are you now? Then comes the answer, am +1 today!. We know you are +1 but what's the sum?
I applied for an exemption certificate from the NYSC knowing that I qualify by age and its not that I am working then. Though this mention is insignificant to other areas where age declaration is required.
The bulk of Nigerian public sector is clogged with personnel who would have retired by age and not years of service for over 10 years and some are still seeking to downgrade their age. I want to conclude that the various govt. bodies are accomplices cos if I have opportunity in such body, many people will loose their position. Some will have to pay back for extra year stayed and others blacklisted. Of recent, one very senior officer of FG was asked to leave office when some reports confirmed the staff ought to have left the service years back but falsified age. There are many more on this act and others are perfecting theirs even now.

Shame on us all for this action and I pray we be honourable enough to declare our age as it is anytime anywhere. Are you ashame that your agemates are controlling empires and you are just starting or still struggling without result, entering high institution at late 20s?
Enough of all this falsehoods. Lying is turning to a national identity.
God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by jydolaw: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lies shall never end...Naija blood
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Asek1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
nikkyshyne: So what is wrong with that? What is so strange about that? You think everyone is like you?

Peace my dear friend, peace. Its ma opinion ai aired so stop beeching over it.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Agrika: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: shocked excuse me? prehistoric fool? and I didn't mean that as an insult. I don't know why you'd go around insulting people on a forum. Gosh!
Sorry nwanyi oma didn't mean to insult u like dat..lol... but as u fine reach u no suppose to dey use "unlady-like" words.haba u sef check am
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by mstik(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
you're right, i shouldn't use such words sad smiley At least this was solved amicably grin
Agrika:
Sorry nwanyi oma didn't mean to insult u like dat..lol... but as u fine reach u no suppose to dey use "unlady-like" words.haba u sef check am
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by aijayHenry(f): 3:58am On Jul 31, 2014
:DWe don catch Am *in bovi's voice*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics) / Comedian Pencil Buys New Lexus SUV (photo) / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.