Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God (742 Views)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / Nairalanders Help Me Thank God I Made A First Class / I'm +1 Today ,happy Bday To Me Thank Jehovah For Making Me See Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by Noah13: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2014
You all have got to help shout a big Halleluja unto the Lord, because God just saved me and the rest of my family from getting burnt alive.
Here is what happened ~>

There i was in the sitting room of our 2 bedroom flat, watching tv. Then all of a sudden, i began to perceive petrol, at first it came on soft, so i decided look around and didn't find where the smell was coming from, so i sat down again.

Once again, i began to smell thesame petrol but this time, the smell came on strong, so i decided to look through the window in the sitting room and behold i saw petrol that was poured right on our verandah. So i was like 'how come'? I thought of all i done that evening, and i didn't remember handling petrol. So i was like how come there was petrol all over the place?

Then i decided to let my dad know, my mum heard me telling him about the petrol and she just concluded that it was a mistake i made with the generator set by not stopping the petrol from flowing after i had turned it off. So my dad decided to come check it out and he was also surprised and told me to go call my mum to see for herself.

I thought of looking at the neighbours verandah to see if same thing had also happened. Just as i was about to, the wife of the occupants of the first flat bursted out and started screaming "Dem Wan Burn Me Alive O!". I became dumbfounded and my mind went back to the petrol incident and immediately the initial plan had come to light.

This was exactly how my neighbours kid help thwarted the plans of the enemy -She said she'd already planned on going to bed, so she left her kid in the sitting while she was watching tv, thank God for this. So her kid began to hear noises outside and she decided to look through the window and saw a guy who was trying lite up their generator set which had already been given a fuel bath 'Imagine That'.

Immediately she screamed, the guy left the spot and at that was the moment he poured petrol on our own verandah and some targeted spot round the house. After seeing this, the kid went to alert her mom, who decided to call her husband that had gone on a trip and he after hearing this, called a friend to come check them out. And this friend came with the thought that their gas cylinder had gone off.

After this guy poured petrol on some targeted points, he decided he decided to go have the generator set lit up, after a previously failed attempt. At this time, the kid's mother had already been alerted, so she came close to the window in her sitting room to see what was happening. And before her she saw her death and that of her children and probably the rest of us being put into action. She was gripped by what i would call an extreme shock at the sight of seeing a whole Match Box being lit on her generator set which had been previously given a petrol bath. And at the moment she screamed 'JESUS'!, the guy couldn't take the risk of being caught and left. And initially the friend who the first occupants husband had called, saw three guys running seriously but never knew they were the ones. It was later discovered they were three in numbers.

And once she had the chance to step out, she was still gripped with shock with the thought of 'Na So I For Take Die'. It wasn't just her, after hearing this, i couldn't stop shaking or even speak for the next one hour. I just thinking what if the whole thing had happen, i would have been a goner just like that. Then i started thinking how come the petrol poured on that generator never lit up and i remembered -Diaris God-. Everyone who heard her screaming and those she had called showed at the compound and help all of to thank God for making the Impossible Possible.

I also thank God for using that kid to save a whole lot of generations yesterday. Funny enough this was a kid that usually went to bed within the hours of 8-9 pm every evening.

So with this i want to tell everyone of you who has gone astray to seek forgiveness and have faith in God, because without him, all is lost. I've gone astray more times than i can count and i guess this was and i think might be the only opportunity i get to change my ways. And i also want to oblige all the believers to be strong in prayers and have faith in God, no matter what. And i also oblige unbelievers to please change their ways because without God all is lost.

Once again i want you all to help me shout a big Halleluja unto thy Kings Of Kings.

Imagine if that generator set had lit up. Scares me to think of the outcome.

All these took place within the hours of 22:22pm on Sunday the 27th of July 2014.

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by b3llo(m): 2:02am On Jul 28, 2014
God be praised. You, Your family and neighbour would have made todays headline but God in his infinite mercy averted it. Glory to God.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by benatex(m): 3:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Oh,thank u Jesus sparing d lives of these people.May your name be glorified forever,Lord. OP,but exactly would have made these guys to do such an act

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by Gboliwe: 5:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Noah13: You all have got to help shout a big Halleluja unto the Lord, because God just saved me and the rest of my family from getting burnt alive.
Here is what happened ~>
There i was in the sitting room of our 2 bedroom flat, watching tv. Then all of a sudden, i began to perceive petrol, at first it came on soft, so i decided look around and didn't find where the smell was coming from, so i sat down again.
Once again, i began to smell thesame petrol but this time, the smell came on strong, so i decided to look through the window in the sitting room and behold i saw petrol that was poured right on our verandah. So i was like 'how come'? I thought of all i done that evening, and i didn't remember handling petrol. So i was like how come there was petrol all over the place?
Then i decided to let my dad know, my mum heard me telling him about the petrol and she just concluded that it was a mistake i made with the generator set by not stopping the petrol from flowing after i had turned it off. So my dad decided to come check it out and he was also surprised and told me to go call my mum to see for herself.
I thought of looking at the neighbours verandah to see if same thing had also happened. Just as i was about to, the wife of the occupants of the first flat bursted out and started screaming "Dem Wan Burn Me Alive O!". I became dumbfounded and my mind went back to the petrol incident and immediately the initial plan had come to light.
This was exactly how my neighbours kid help thwarted the plans of the enemy -She said she'd already planned on going to bed, so she left her kid in the sitting while she was watching tv, thank God for this. So her kid began to hear noises outside and she decided to look through the window and saw a guy who was trying lite up their generator set which had already been given a fuel bath 'Imagine That'.
Immediately she screamed, the guy left the spot and at that was the moment he poured petrol on our own verandah and some targeted spot round the house. After seeing this, the kid went to alert her mom, who decided to call her husband that had gone on a trip and he after hearing this, called a friend to come check them out. And this friend came with the thought that their gas cylinder had gone off.
After this guy poured petrol on some targeted points, he decided he decided to go have the generator set lit up, after a previously failed attempt. At this time, the kid's mother had already been alerted, so she came close to the window in her sitting room to see what was happening. And before her she saw her death and that of her children and probably the rest of us being put into action. She was gripped by what i would call an extreme shock at the sight of seeing a whole Match Box being lit on her generator set which had been previously given a petrol bath. And at the moment she screamed 'JESUS'!, the guy couldn't take the risk of being caught and left. And initially the friend who the first occupants husband had called, saw three guys running seriously but never knew they were the ones. It was later discovered they were three in numbers.
And once she had the chance to step out, she was still gripped with shock with the thought of 'Na So I For Take Die'. It wasn't just her, after hearing this, i couldn't stop shaking or even speak for the next one hour. I just thinking what if the whole thing had happen, i would have been a goner just like that. Then i started thinking how come the petrol poured on that generator never lit up and i remembered -Diaris God-. Everyone who heard her screaming and those she had called showed at the compound and help all of to thank God for making the Impossible Possible.
I also thank God for using that kid to save a whole lot of generations yesterday. Funny enough this was a kid that usually went to bed within the hours of 8-9 pm every evening.
So with this i want to tell everyone of you who has gone astray to seek forgiveness and have faith in God, because without him, all is lost. I've gone astray more times than i can count and i guess this was and i think might be the only opportunity i get to change my ways. And i also want to oblige all the believers to be strong in prayers and have faith in God, no matter what. And i also oblige unbelievers to please change their ways because without God all is lost.
Once again i want you all to help me shout a big Halleluja unto thy Kings Of Kings.
Imagine if that generator set had lit up. Scares me to think of the outcome.
All these took place within the hours of 22:22pm on Sunday the 27th of July 2014.

I thank God with you but its not over yet! Whoever those boys are, they need to be found or you find the one who sent them. Another attempt will be made. You people should act!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by simplex2: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
And you and your fellow tenants haven't yet figured out why the attack on his gen? I'm planning to do the same on my neighbor's gen! Some neighbor's can be very selfish and inconsiderate! You put your noisy gen on; the entire building and neighborhood is vibrating with loud noise from your 1928 badly managed gen. You lock yourself inside the house while your neighbors find it hard to even hear each other. Worst still, you leave the gen on till 3am, snoring away comfortably while your neighbors are trying hard to keep a shut eye!

I will burn down my neighbor's gen one day! And I guess this is the same reason why your neighbor's gen was attacked! The assailants didn't attack her room, didn't touch her property, didn't intend to burn the house, isn't it glaring?

People ought to be sensitive to other people's plight; the bible said love your neighbor! Tell your neighbor to stop leaving his noisy genset on deep into the night! Else, he/she will see fire next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by simplex2: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
Gboliwe:

I thank God with you but its not over yet! Whoever those boys are, they need to be found or you find the one who sent them. Another attempt will be made. You people should act!

Who sent them? Isn't it glaring? One of the victims of the noisy gen sent his friends from another street to light up the gen! And I don't blame them one bit! If you stay with an inconsiderate and selfish neighbor with a bad gen, you will understand the pains.

We did it to a lodgemate while in school. Dude's gen was bad and always noisy with loads of smoke and he leaves it on deep into the night! We just poured a reasonable quantity of salt into the gen's fuel thank and with that, sent it to its grave!
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders - Help Me Thank God by benatex(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
simplex2:

Who sent them? Isn't it glaring? One of the victims of the noisy gen sent his friends from another street to light up the gen! And I don't blame them one bit! If you stay with an inconsiderate and selfish neighbor with a bad gen, you will understand the pains.

We did it to a lodgemate while in school. Dude's gen was bad and always noisy with loads of smoke and he leaves it on deep into the night! We just poured a reasonable quantity of salt into the gen's fuel thank and with that, sent it to its grave!
shocked
simplex2:

whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! u killed him?!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Declares For PDP In Adamawa / ... / Breaking News : Former President Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.