Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos (4390 Views)

Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by tonididdy(m): 2:34am On Jul 28, 2014
These days wherever you see the Area Fada, you will see his
‘ Virgins’ around him.

He shared some fierce photos they took together on his
instagram page….

See photos below:

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Old Papa Youngy
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Taiwo20(m): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2014
It really bad when one doesnt know that his/her time is gone.

The worst thing in this life is deceiving oneself

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by tonididdy(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Airforce1: Old Papa Youngy
lol
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by NaLaugh: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Where im boyfriend Denrele?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Ladybluecash(f): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Charleey u knw sey u no b small boy
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by SAMBARRY: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
A grandfather for that matter undecided
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by tonididdy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
NaLaugh: Where im boyfriend Denrele?
bf?
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by remsonik(f): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
A fool at 50.
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Those calling Area Father all sorts of names don't know that Charlyboy is a brand in Africa.Jealousy will kill you people!.Carry go,Area Father

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by lulukay(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gothic!!!! I love u charly man grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Fatdon(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blood of mikel

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by tonididdy(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2014
lulukay: Gothic!!!! I love u charly man grin
Shey u fit dress like one of those virgins ni?
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by benuejosh: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
the day this man will die, God will travel.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by AmucheJane(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
LOL wetin person no go carry eye see, hahahahahahahahhaah. Wetin concern me, rubbish.
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
BTW; IF MADONNA OR HUE HEFNER(playboymagazine) OR BIRDMAN(lilwayne's father) DOES THIS "U" CAL IT SWAG; NOW CHARLY BOY DOES THIS "U" CALL IT MADNESS OR RATHER ABOMINATION... HHAAHH... WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "entertainment".
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by StevinMorgan(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dis guy is a lunatic. Shameless grandfather
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Obiefunafrancis: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
A minit silience 4his soul.silly!
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by zomby(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Leave the man alone, let him be whatever he wants to be.
Just pray to God to give you the same courage to careless what anyone thinks about you....especially in our s1lly society where we tend to display an excessively critical point of views

I'm proud and admire the man.... His courage is priceless.

I say: Area Fada, nothing do you; carry on!
Re: PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by Afrok(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Not everybody that walks around on the streets with clothes on and well dressed are sane, most of them are mad undecided.

(1) (Reply)

How Drake & Rihanna's Daughter Will Look Like If They Choose To Have A Child / "Lil Kesh You Dress Like Wizkid" - Fans / If I Had Won The N85 Million, I Won’t Give Erica A Dime – Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.