Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States (15212 Views)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Superstar007(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Kevsman: may God bless them and keep them save,

Save>>> Safe
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by blocker: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin oh boy you wicked oh! You think say na everybody wen deyy Internet go school like you?

quote author=Nihilist]

Bros this is Monday Morning.

E dey too early to dey throw this Kain bomb sah...

Wtf is SLAINED? grin grin

[/quote]
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2014
The irony of this whole thing is that,civilians are dying more than the military men or institution you fear to join.Before you hear the death of a soldier,10 civilians would have been killed..So,who is deceiving who here?
Please,don't discourage our young men & women from joining the Nigerian Army..Its still a profession to be proud of..But if you get caught up while on duty,then you just have to accept your fate and properly settle in for your new after-life..Thats just it...
I salute our gallant men..We remain proud of them as our last line of defense..
VICTORY COMES FROM GOD ALONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by blocker: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin "teacher don't teach me nonsense". Okikioluwa1 (2014).

Fxwarrior:

English 101

Slay- present
Slew-past tense
Slain- past participle
Slaying- gerund
To slay- infinitive
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by blocker: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin "teacher don't teach me nonsense". Okikioluwa1 (2014).

Fxwarrior:

English 101

Slay- present
Slew-past tense
Slain- past participle
Slaying- gerund
To slay- infinitive
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by blocker: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin Did you mean poster as a Noun

brito: there is word SLAINED but SLAIN the past participle of SLAY. but the poster have tried, english not our language.
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Enkaynwa(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2014
BabaAlabi: May God grant them the grace to survive this trying period. I can just imagine the anxiety whenever there is any mention of an attack. The families should however prepare themselves for anything such as preparing a will (incase of the unspeakable), setting up funds for fees and so on.
God bless our brave soldiers (except the foolish ediot that told me to frog-jump for wearing camo).

grin
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by tellwisdom: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Op, you are foolish...no one is fighting for me. I am fighting for myself undecided
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by yintopinto: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2014
my elder brother is a major currently stationed in gwosa border.was previously in damboa.you could appreciate the emotional stress,we were in when the insurgents overran damboa.its such a thankless job when you read post by nitwits who are as clueless,as they come.everday they are either on the offensive.or on the lookout for ambushes,raids,and,all.He,speaks proudly of his men .boys and men of 149 Infantry battalion.fearless.patriotic.nationalistic.defending the motherland.securing its territorial integrity and defending defenseless villagers from evil marauders .they need to be rotated.as,they are battle fatigued though

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by horlabiyi(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Ummm
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nicepoker(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Most of them represent boko haram.
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by mahleeq(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Paroman: The phuck bro?? All this gbags this early Monday morning. Whatever happened to 'slew'......Slained is the present past particle of slaint(future tense of slay) grin grin

Chai u don die na u b dis?
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by dokunbam(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Johnnyhoo: Let's keep praying for the soldier at war front.

In prayer mood
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by myspnigeria: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
May God be with them all and their families too..... They are the heroes of our time
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Aitee1: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Odikwa risky bt man gotta wack, llife itself is full of risk
NnamdiN: Is this, not risky?
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Doyensky: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Wot about dis soldier dude dt do giv us updates, af forgotn his moniker now. I jst pray he's safe wereva he is.
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Johncuppa(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
How do u expect d families of those to be here? They will rather be on prayer ground for their spouses, parents or children. U can only posts on nl when ur family knw peace. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by babadem2much(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2014
I have much to say on this issue but i will make it brief cuz am involved directly n indirectly as i have frnds, brothers, sisters, uncle classmates in the military Ranging from colonel down to sgt. 5 of my class mates are missing in action 2 of my frnds are dead, i lost a cousin. My frnds are still there, so what else will someone tell me about the insurgency n d insurgents. These guys left their love ones, wives, kids, brothers sisters, parents. These same guys are in d rain, sun, heat, cold, dust, having sleeples nights so that we can sleep yet we don't appreciate all the do rather if one of them make mistake we start ranting insults on them. The Nigeria n Nigerians i know even if you die 4 dem as Jesus did they will never show any appreciation. What else do we want these guys to do? They die on daily basis, no adequate care, hanging with obsolete weapons n u want dem 2 perform magic. Well may the souls of these gallant men RIP, for the families they left behind may God comfort dem n giv dem d 4titude 2 bear de gr8 lost. kuummmm!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Friendz4blue(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Achillesgene: No comments? We don't care about our gallant soldiers!
This right here got me thinkin.i wondaer if Nigerian armed forces is different from d rest of the world.we go thru sweat and blood daily to protect d integrity of Nigerians .but al we get here is insult.........
I watch all pay per view event of WWE.....there is none of dem dat u wil neva c dem take one minute to thank their armed forces.in Naija it is d opposite.tel me is dis same country where u get insult that a soldier wil gladly lay down his life?av anybody eva ask what happend to ones family assumin one is killed in this trouble states?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by mkoabiola: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
I salute u all.e no eazy
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by convenantudoh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
eeyaaa.....some children are fatherless,many have become widows...later some stinky brains on nairaland will use deir rubbish hands typing nonsense sayiing the army is not doing enuf wereas soilders are dying every day to combat BK boys.......ungrateful souls,,,mtcheeeww
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by prettyboi1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
yintopinto: my elder brother is a major currently stationed in gwosa border.was previously in damboa.you could appreciate the emotional stress,we were in when the insurgents overran damboa.its such a thankless job when you read post by nitwits who are as clueless,as they come.everday they are either on the offensive.or on the lookout for ambushes,raids,and,all.He,speaks proudly of his men .boys and men of 149 Infantry battalion.fearless.patriotic.nationalistic.defending the motherland.securing its territorial integrity and defending defenseless villagers from evil marauders .they need to be rotated.as,they are battle fatigued though
God Bless bless and keep your bro & all the rest of our soldiers. I take so much pride hearing you talk so proudly about him. ✔✅
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by xtervaganza(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
As much as I believe these soldiers are putting their lives on d line to protect us, I also think they're one of d greatest set of idiots on earth.

Imagine their brutality to civilians ?

Literally booting people off d road

Dan boronba

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
God keep my senior brother from anoda mother siriuse black...may trouble neglect u.we are all praying for you
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
My Younger Brother is fighting in Yobe State. Since he went to Yobe my parent have never been them selves again.
Atimes you cant reache his phone.
I know God is his strength, and like I warn him "never to die for Nigeria or his ethos, rather let his enemies die for there own belief. That way he will conquer more Enemies and Territories".
God fortify Nigerian Solder
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Madawaki01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Doyensky: Wot about dis soldier dude dt do giv us updates, af forgotn his moniker now. I jst pray he's safe wereva he is.
13volts
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
xtervaganza: greatest set of idiots on earth.

Imagine their brutality to civilians ?

Literally booting people off d road

Dan boronba
and you are the greatest bongafish. Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Madawaki01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Akoja360: God keep my senior brother from anoda mother siriuse black...may trouble neglect u.we are all praying for you
chai!!is siriusblack serving in the north east??may God be with him.
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Tonalphs(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ma guy's der. Afta his graduation frm NDA army he was posted 2 KD. Yestdy; 27th june was his buff dai but i cudnt cal hm cos he cald me d day b4 n told me hez somwer n nt alowed 2 use fone. I jus spoke words(prayed) by 12am dat sunday n blessed his buff dai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Childish Trait? / Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.