Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (13488 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects / Just In Case You Don't Understand What The Subsidy Is About:rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by rioemmanuel(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
readone1:
See your life these are the types that will blame the government at their old age when they queue up for days only to realize that their pension has been mismanaged under the leadership of gej
#wherearethesubsidybuses
if deres anyway u can help to bring back the buses,go on and help.
shoutin on NL wont solve the problem.
And pls dnt quote me again
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by emiye(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

how would you know since all the buses are now painted the same color and wear the same name ... Ajumose

The painting of a bus does not wipe out the number of seats of a bus.

The painting of a bus does not clean up the maker of the bus,(daewoo? or innoson? or mitsubishi? leyland?)

How many buses were supposed to be given to each state?

I have heard such tales like, afterall the buses were given to the state govt free of charge by some roadside opposition elemennts, and you are saying the same thing.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
emiye:

The painting of a bus does not wipe out the number of seats of a bus.

The painting of a bus does not clean up the maker of the bus,(daewoo? or innoson? or mitsubishi? leyland?)

How many buses were supposed to be given to each state?

I have heard such tales like, afterall the buses were given to the state govt free of charge by some roadside opposition elemennts, and you are saying the same thing.

it is like you are talking from political point of view.
All I know is buses were delivered to the States with the aim of subsidizing transport costs of people in the State. The existence of the buses followed certain initiative. we shouldn't have been ignorant of that.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Walexz02(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

They are working in Oyo State. They are the Ajumose shuttles.

You gat any prove? If you you were Jonathan would you allow him to personalize the buses

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by skillar101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
the subsidy bus didn't last up to four months in kwara state and the question I keep asking myself is what made front page today. Nawa for our country called 9ja. Remember that peoples blood were spilled becos of the so call subsidy scam and it started in kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

To your question

The colour was white on arrival at the States with the letterings painted on it in green as thus “ Federal Govt mass assisted Transport service “ or wherever. That is the fact.
how did u pass ur exams, is this an answer
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Walexz02:
You gat any prove? If you you were Jonathan would you allow him to personalize the buses

I wouldn't want to repeat myself. Go over all what I have posted to get some truth.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Walexz02:
I trust GEJ He would never allow a governor especially from an opposition party like APC to personalise d buses
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: how did u pass ur exams, is this an answer

When all truths are exhausted. someone like you will still expect lies. Nonetheless I will say the truth I know.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

When all truths are exhausted. someone like you will still expect lies. Nonetheless I will say the truth I know.
The Truth u don't know or the lies u saying to get ur account credited
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: The Truth u don't know or the lies u saying to get ur account credited

you may continue peddling the lies for a pot of portrige. I know one day you will understand the truth.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by emiye(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

it is like you are talking from political point of view.
All I know is buses were delivered to the States with the aim of subsidizing transport costs of people in the State. The existence of the buses followed certain initiative. we shouldn't have been ignorant of that.

You failed to answer my question, but was hammering about color.

If i give you a yellow mercedez benz SUV, and 6 months down the line, i see you driving a red mercedez benz SUV, there is a great possibility it was the yellow vehicle i gave you, that you decided to repaint, but not in the case when you are driving a red toyota SUV
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

you may continue peddling the lies for a pot of portrige. I know one day you will understand the truth.
Bro seeing is believing show us the buses n we believe

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: Bro seeing is believing show us the buses n we believe

Seeing is believing... There are Ajumose shuttle buses in Oyo State. That is your own shares of dividends of democracy via subsidy reimbursement.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Seeing is believing... There are Ajumose shuttle buses in Oyo State. That is your own shares of dividends of democracy via subsidy reimbursement.
can u imagine urself, u mentioned just one state outta 36. May God help u

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by readone1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel:
Sorry if I provoked you its a wake up call for us to hold our leaders accountable and stop bring sentimental
#WhereAreTheSubsidyBuses

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Walexz02(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: I trust GEJ He would never allow a governor especially from an opposition party like APC to personalise d buses
You dey mind the guy ni? Even if Ajimobi of oyo state is not from the opposition party, it is unconstitutional for anyone to personalize FG property at any level.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Dotman01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guys please stop wasting ur time by arguing witj Rexyl. He himself knows the truth but his pay masters are watching.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: can u imagine urself, u mentioned just one state outta 36. May God help u

do I need to leave what I am 100% sure of. Let others speak out for themselves.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dotman01: Guys please stop wasting ur time by arguing witj Rexyl. He himself knows the truth but his pay masters are watching.

so the truth is bitter. so some people can easily give up before they are finally rounded up.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by whitecat007: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Those buses were meant to be imaginary. You dress up in the morning and step out of your door with both eyes closed, then lean back while thinking of those who talked about the buses, lift your legs up and step into the magical bus with Jonathan on driver sit and okonjo as the conductor. grin grin grin don't do this by an open gutter ooo!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by seunlayi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
in the case of oyo state, that guy is right, .the buses were delivered to the state govt who later shared the buses. and some Where made to join the ajumose fleet. Same may apply to other states.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
I see them shuttle from Aba to Umuahia n vice versa almost every hour. The white ones from FG and the yellow ones T.A bought with subsidy share
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Shebi it's that light blue coloured BRT buses
It's just another scam.
I v not seen any bus since 2012.
Last Bullet
The bus only worked for a year.
GEJ, this is one of the reasons why you should just quit jeje in 2015.
you should be sure of things before you say, don't speak just because you feel like talking. I see the buses on a daily basis here in Enugu.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Cchuks27(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
x
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by sleekman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
All these APC goons never cease 2 amaze me. GEJ sent close 2 1000 of those buses 2 lagos and Fashola/Tinubu refused 2 allow them ply d roads cos they would have drastically dropped d cost of transportation in d state. Some of those buses were parked 4 close 2 2.5yrs @Lekki Ph1 along d express. The ones that were supposed 2 operate from Ketu 2 Obalende were equally stopped. Same thing happened in Edo state. Now someone thinks he can come here 2 fool Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tiribolad: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Some of you guys here are abusing me for telling you the facts about those buses. See, i was opportuned to be there when they were rebranding those buses at the state secretariat at agodi ibadan. To be precise, those buses were parked on the car park between ministry of finance and women development/water corporation building. i took some pictures back then but i dont want to be forced to release them online now.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel:
Nkpwogi dia!
WhereAreSubsidyBuses?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
tiribolad: Some of you guys here are abusing me for telling you the facts about those buses. See, i was opportuned to be there when they were rebranding those buses at the state secretariat at agodi ibadan. To be precise, those buses were parked on the car park between ministry of finance and women development/water corporation building. i took some pictures back then but i dont want to be forced to release them online now.
Was it not better 2 have let d price of fuel remain at #67 than all dis stories we're readin now?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tiribolad: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Was it not better 2 have let d price of fuel remain at #67 than all dis stories we're readin now?
But the governors who rebranded the buses jeopardised the efforts of the masses that time by agreeing with Jonathan.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
tiribolad:
But the governors who rebranded the buses jeopardised the efforts of the masses that time by agreeing with Jonathan.
True & sad, Oshiomhole of all ppl is culpable undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Anisulowo's Kidnappers Want N200m Or … / Primaries: APC To Pick Governorship Candidates On September 24 / NIA Storms Peoples Gazette’s Office, Demands Source Of Memo About Rufai Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.