Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church (593 Views)

Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken / The Awkward Moments / That Awkward Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church by Noah13: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
You know after closing prayer in church, everybody likes to step out all at once, which causes a commotion. It really feels awkward walking out of the church during closing hours and the ladies starts to use their assets to hit my something....
Or maybe while walking out my hand start hit their behind,and they act like its something casual. It feels so awkward. Share your experiences, if you've ever been in this kinda situation.
Re: Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church by Bunchersstab(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
C ya black mind...

Things dat leads us to sin.
1, lust of d eyes
2, lust of d flesh
3, The pride of life.

Alwaz b concious of who u are brother

*Guild ur heart with all delligent for out of it are the issues of life*
Re: Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church by alabiyemmy(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Nonsense
Re: Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church by Noah13: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Guys c'mon, i mean no harm. Or do you guys think i enjoy it. Its just a simple question, u been in that kinda situation yes/no, notin to it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? / The Making Of "Ogbanje" / Guardian Driver Violate A 15 Year Old Nursing Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.