Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! (34052 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Team Up With Lilwayne / Arsenal's Robert Pires In Lagos For Airtel-Sponsored Event (Pictures) / A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Robert Simmons (nigerians gon remember u)

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by klins4213(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
smileyFirst time am seeing a female commenting a sensible reply...How much for bride price?

Obiagelli: good news,

Why can't one of these telecoms companies sponsor a telent hunt for athletes instead of all these Nigerian idol or project fame? We like to copy useless things in this country.
Do a talent hunt, discover young prospects, send them abroad to become world beaters and have the advertise your fast Internet connection when they are made. Simple logic.

I hope someone make this proposal to one of those companies, imagine Usain bolt as their brand ambassador for speed, its a win win situation.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Vikthor(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
making sense.... coolmaking sense....
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by AdeniyiA(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
adaobi123: I wonder why he picked nigeria ? Anyways more medals for us grin
He had a vision of a great Nigeria in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
guyman2012: .

Look at this look at this, somebody look at this sad angry
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Why ask if he is eligible for nigerian passport? He is my adopted son. grin
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by bharkarh(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Fresia01: dat guy shud come marry me if he is good, handsome and a good runner!!! cus am cute!!!
wait o....good asin? I don't really get that...please go into elaborate explanation. *smiles*
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by myspnigeria: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Lmao.... This is getting interesting.... Make he no go vback to USA after the event oooo
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Fresia01(f): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
gbosaa:

At least she is being honest.You will be the first to brand her eternal spinster if she raises the middle finger to marriage issues or posts negative comments about people getting married.

She should have gone for that Oghene Egwero who keeps representing Nig in 100m without making it to the finals..the so called Roberts is just another Agbonlahor who remembers Nigeria cos he couldnt make it in the star studded US athletics team.
a million kisses for u!!
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
klins4213: smileyFirst time am seeing a female commenting a sensible reply...How much for bride price?

grin grin
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . Look @ ur sentence and say what's wrong*modified* What's good news about an American wanting to run for 'us'? undecided

*u.s
"fragments, consider revising"
You lost me there. What's your point again?
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Fresia01: dat guy shud come marry me if he is good, handsome and a good runner!!! cus am cute!!!

seun n yukezo? seriously angry
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2014
iterator25: your mates are starting businesses, you're here on nairaland looking for marriage.. smh
What kind of business do you want her to start? Give her suggestions.
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by kobonaire(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Urine: Does he have a Nigerian parent? The post makes it sound as if he has no connection with Nigeria.
yes now, he's my "village brother" now....
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Kelewele(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2014
ichidodo: Im no see ghana?
Boy stick to the topic or face my wrath.Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by imauri: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
ednut1: we no want

only he who has an option has a choice
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Kelewele(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
ichidodo: Im no see ghana?
Boy stick to the topic or face my wrath.Just a friendly warning.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by ichidodo: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Kelewele: Boy stick to the topic or face my wrath.Just saying.
Just chilling..

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2014
He is coming for naija girls.

Ladies beware..
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by alotofgrace(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2014
milehigh06:

WHAT!!!!!!! delusion of the highest order..Guess all Nigerian athletes that represented other countries all were working for the Nigerian govt to undermine US...wow

smiles
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by seyipee2011: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Khloé Kardashian says she abstained from sex during Ramadan
http://www.seyipeters.com/khloe-kardashian-says-she-abstained-from-sexduring-ramadan/

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
klins4213: smileyFirst time am seeing a female commenting a sensible reply...How much for bride price?

emmm you need to stop messing around with alata and alalubosa girls maybe you will come across a lot ladies with some sense
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by 7lives: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: good news,

Why can't one of these telecoms companies sponsor a telent hunt for athletes instead of all these Nigerian idol or project fame? We like to copy useless things in this country.
Do a talent hunt, discover young prospects, send them abroad to become world beaters and have the advertise your fast Internet connection when they are made. Simple logic.

I hope someone make this proposal to one of those companies, imagine Usain bolt as their brand ambassador for speed, its a win win situation.

One the telecoms should actually sign you as one of their marketing managers but no, they will rather sign music that does not add any value to the lives of the youths of this country.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by meforyou1(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
The guy Robert didn't complete the race. Hard luck
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
The guy stopped mid track and walked off! shocked
Maybe he wasn't paid well,or an injury.He was running well though
Knowing Nigeria,he will be dealt with accordingly cheesy grin
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by jumokey1: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
where Ghana dey ? abi na only mouth dem sabi ?
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by buntercos(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by OXYGEN01: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
jumokey1: where Ghana dey ? abi na only mouth dem sabi ?
u get TV set for your mud house?..no bi radio u dey listen.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Urine: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
kobonaire: yes now, he's my "village brother" now....

Loool. Dem dey name people Simmons for your village?

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Much ado about nothing.

His mum might be Nigerian like Jeff Green...and there are also tons of Nigerians with all English names. That doesn't negate his Nigerian-ness as long as he's connected to the place.

I checked his LSU collegiate career, and in his mugshot, he looks Nigerian, to be honest.

This is the mugshot:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory / Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans / Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.