Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68188 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Descartes: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: grin grin
Nairaland is a Funzone cheesy cheesy
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Descartes: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: we are in dangerous times. Politicians cooking war, citizens gathering fire wood for them, unfortunately politicians always get to eat the spoils.
This is a political year, we should be expecting all the propagandas wink
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2014
ilugunboy:

you don't need to reply all these kids..

Just report them to the mods...simple.
depends on which mod gets the report.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by wordcat(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin

Credible source?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ChrisOD: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Another APC cock and bull story
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Descartes: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Politicians make una fear God o o tongue
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by thewarrior72: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly: It has been the desires of Asari Dokubo and jonathan to kill Buhari!
Cleverly what are u doing on Nairaland? u should be in exile by now, or should we now refer u as coward & dog? wink cheesy
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
RoyalRoy: If the gay dude had named Atiku or some other northern elements as the mastermind am sure loads of ignoramus here will jump up in ecstacy screaming and shouting.

Now that the moronic and loud mouthed monkey called Asari has been nameed, they say the story is false!!!

Naija which way?

Seems most of the youths here in this country are so poor intellectually. Arguing here on Nairaland most times is like a lion and rat arguing who is the bigger animal.
I cannot state that Asari did it or not, however, I maintained that People at the curridors of power(in APc and PDP) are behind the attrocities. I support the call for International investigation
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Clerverly: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
thewarrior72: Cleverly what are u doing on Nairaland? u should be in exile by now, or should we now refer u as coward & dog? wink cheesy

Why should I go on exile? Are you cremated with foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Force attachment as usual.
Oil Oil Oil cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ibdeals1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
strange angry
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by MiguelMi6(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Da Bleep with the conspiracies.What is clearly homosexual cross-dresser?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fools ! Person post something wey happen na the poster dem dey attack

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by thewarrior72: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly:

Why should I go on exile? Are you cremated with foolishness?
Have u forgotten so quick?, anyways, if u have, I haven't cheesy
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by flyingdutchman(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
INCOMPETENT, COMPROMISED POLICE FORCE!!! WE ARE SEEING THE SERIES 24 ALL OVER AGAIN. DAMN CUNTS!!!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
DOkubo pay them to kill cheesy cheesy cheesy. And some foolish Nigerians as usual believe. This should be in the jokes section. As Dokubo level reach if he wants Buhari dead, he does not have to pay a single dime. You can quote me anywhere cool.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by NaMe4: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: We received reports Yesterday that the clearly
homosexual cross-dresser suspect arrested at the site
of the bomb explosion on Maj. General Buhari’s life
at Kawo market in Kaduna, has said that Asari
Dokubo, the Niger Delta terrorizing leader paid N1
million each to five members of the assassination
squad to kill the General last week.
A clearly homosexual man dressed as a woman was
arrested shortly after the attempt on Buhari’s life in
the vicinity of the explosion; and was linked to the
assassination attempt according to the DSS. A suicide
bomber driving a Toyota Sienna chased and rammed
into the General’s car and set off an explosion that
injured three aides and killed over 80 at the market
close by.
However the reality of the story as it’s most obvious
is that the homosexual cross-dresser suspect arrested
likely had no connection to the Buhari bombing.
Remember the suicide bomber chased the Buhari
convoy for a considerable distance before getting
close enough to detonate his bombs at the market. It
is improbable and frankly impossible for the suicide
bomber to have remained unscathed (1), been a
cross-dresser homosexual (2) at the same time and
been caught by the hopeless Nigerian security
services at the scene of the crime (3). That is three
impossibilities of equal weight.
The suicide bomber was definitely blown to bits
when the car exploded killing dozens in the vicinity;
was not gay and was not successfully caught by our
barely existent security men. The Nigerian security
men simply picked up a cross-dresser queer
individual and claimed this was the suspect and later
that he was even the master-mind, to pretend some
efficiency and wash-away the case.
After beating the ‘gajeezeez’ out of the cross-dresser,
he is singing the songs that come to his mind; that
“Asari Dokubo sponsored five of them with 1 million
Naira apiece to kill ex-head of state, General Buhari.”
With the ‘rubbish’ being advertised in this
investigation, the APC has described the handling of
terror and insurgency in Nigeria as clearly beyond
the capacity of the Jonathan government and called
on an urgent international investigation of the
assassination attempt.
Quoting their statement:
“Could the person who drove the vehicle that was
rammed into the General’s convoy have survived the
explosion that was triggered by that action? Could the
innocent passers-by who died in the blast not have
been arrested and paraded as the ‘suspected
masterminds’ if they had survived the blast? Clearly,
the arrest of the pervert and his sickening
description as a ‘suspected mastermind’ have kick-
started the process of muddling the waters, as is
usually the case with such high-profile cases.”
“This is why an urgent international inquiry into the
attack is desirable and imperative, and anyone who is
committed to an impartial probe of the attack on the
opposition leader should embrace our call.” Media
commentators were a bit pleasantly surprised that the
usually doubting Asari Dokubo immediately tweeted
that he believed the assassination; and explained that
he saw it as a plan by elements to cause chaos in
Nigeria to enable a military take-over. Assuming he
is not the prime suspect spilling the beans, this is
evidently some progress in people’s attitudes in
Nigeria.
Nigeria is in perilous times.

www.osundefender.org/?p=179337

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

When I first heard of a crossdresser being arrested around the scene, I considered the action to be as a result of uncontrolled emotions due to the carnage and everyone would eventually get back to their senses.

But this one wey DSS come dey waste time with this individual sotey e don start dey yarn dust can only be described as hilarious! Make dem free that Dan Daudu abeg make the real perpetrators no dey laff us!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by jericco1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
dagentility: Lies from the pit of hell

really?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by jericco1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm tired of Asari, though I don't believe any of this, afterall he started all this, he claimed M.Buhari planned the bombing. So the countered the claim with their's.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by donphilopus: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
barcanista: Oil Oil Oil cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol... cheesy grin cheesy grin!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by abiakelevra(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rubbish all ds Hollywood movies has corrupt our mind...
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by biafranqueen: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: we are in dangerous times. Politicians cooking war, citizens gathering fire wood for them, unfortunately politicians always get to eat the spoils,
while the innocents are the one to boil. cry
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by biafranqueen: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
barcanista: I cannot state that Asari did it or not, however, I maintained that People at the curridors of power(in APc and PDP) are behind the attrocities. I support the call for International investigation
Why do we always want outsiders to come in and fix our problem are you not 9ja? I agree with the 1st part of your statement we need to stand up to the elite as they continue to confuse, entertain, and deviate the masses from the truth by dividing us.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lebienconnu: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Something is very fishy about these bombings. Someone with loads of cash with an ulterior motive, is perpetrating evil and "Boko Haram" is claiming responsibilty.

One should give this loudmouthed, confused and deceptive secessioninst a meticulous look.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by nduchucks: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
An article made FP titled "So General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself?" I wonder why this important article is not on the FP.

The Admins here are not helping their causes at all.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
biafranqueen: Why do we always want outsiders to come in and fix our problem are you not 9ja? I agree with the 1st part of your statement we need to stand up to the elite as they continue to confuse, entertain, and deviate the masses from the truth by dividing us.
When USA and some other countries pledged to support terrorism fight they weren't outsiders. They suddenly become outsiders because there's a call for independent int'l investigation. Pls be sincere with yourself, terrorism is not local.

We need to unravel the brainers behind it and bring dem to book
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
depends on which mod gets the report.
I thought I was the only one that noticed too. I prefer to mail the supermods than using the report button. Sometimes I have to report using the report button like 5times before I get a response.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: I thought I was the only one that noticed too. I prefer to mail the supermods than using the report button. Sometimes I have to report using the report button like 5times before I get a response.
at times you won't even get any response, oh i miss oam4j and the complaint thread.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
at times you won't even get any response, oh i miss oam4j and the complaint thread.
true I miss OAM4J and the complaint thread.
Does it mean that only one mod gets the report button alert? I thought all the mods in this section gets the alert at once?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: true I miss OAM4J and the complaint thread.
Does it mean that only one mod gets the report button alert? I thought all the mods in this section gets the alert at once?
from my conversation with one of them, i sense only one of them get a report at a given time.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101: DOkubo pay them to kill cheesy cheesy cheesy. And some foolish Nigerians as usual believe. This should be in the jokes section. As Dokubo level reach if he wants Buhari dead, he does not have to pay a single dime. You can quote me anywhere cool.
My thought too. My dear you dey mind them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.