Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68189 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Caseless: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

When there is no free flow and readily available information....people speculates...sometimes dangerous rumors that can set a country on fire.

We in the era of politics of intense calculations...at the end of it all...the losers will be NIGERIA and ordinary Nigerians.
whr hav u been?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by 1oracle(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Clerverly: Asari Why not wait till 2015 and defeat him again as you had been boasting? Why do you want to seek the easier route by eliminating him?
supporter of APC finished product
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by afrika(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
S T O R I E S that touch the heart.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
xynerise: Osundefender? Mtchew
yeye! grin grin
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by tit(f): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
should i bring tire and petrol?
or should i wait till you show me proof, bank tellers, etc?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by mkoabiola: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is nollywood act 1 scene 2
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Pain(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
I shake my head because majority of peeps don't yet realize we a fiddling with kegs of gun powder. We are close to a conflagration. I pity the ruling elite.

Peace out.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ignis: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anybody who believes this crappy story can believe anything.
Our security agents needs to go for intelligence training. What evidence do they have that the man dressed in lady's attire is responsible for the attack? Common sense will tell anyone that anybody at close range within the scene bomb blast happened will either be dead or must have sustained serious degree of injury. Buhari was able to escape injury party because he was in a bullet proof vehicle.
How on earth do they want me to believe that a man without even a scratch on his body is responsible for the bombing?

There are two possibilities;
1. The man dressed in lady's attire could be a thief, ritualist, 419er, or any other dubious person.
2. Clearly planned propaganda by "I don't know who"

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by philips70(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dominiquez: A child that has never seen war do pray for war.

Berem,Obiagelli,Omenka and Royalroy. If this war start i pity you guys cos am so sure Tinubu will escape immediately with his family with out even knowing that you guys do exist.

It does not pay to fight for a man who his household has never come out in public to defend.

Our politicians does not have anything to loose cos their kids are not here.

Good luck the supporter of APC militia.

But it pays you to fight for anybody in the PDP or Jonathan. Or when the war that Asari calls for every time starts these people will know you exist and protect you and your household. Or maybe the meager money you and your likes are being paid to post on Nairaland and Facebook will ferry you automatically out of the country then.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
philips70:

But it pays you to fight for anybody in the PDP or Jonathan. Or when the war that Asari calls for every time starts these people will know you exist and protect you and your household. Or maybe the meager money you and your likes are being paid to post on Nairaland and Facebook will ferry you automatically out of the country then.

I am not paid as they pay a supporter of APC militant like you. I have seen,touched and witnessed a fresh air is all about. Ask those guys on YouWin grant and they can testify.

supporter of APC is a sin stop it.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by hazzand16(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=179337
ok am utop transformer dey collect breezz
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by hansad: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Getting bitter. From incessant bombings to Chibok girls kidnap to ojoro assassination attempt on Buhari, there seems to be no degree which descendants of Othman Dan Fodio can not go to blackmail Nigerians and the international community into consigning Nigeria back to the hands of Dan Fodio's descendants once again, on or before May 29, 2015. Those bombers could not have missed their main target if Buhari were to be a Christian, a church or a bus filled with innocent citizens. What does Asari Dokubo gain if Buhari is assassinated? Nothing. Buhari contested the presidency against Asari's kinsman, Goodluck Jonathan, and failed. If Buhari contests again against Jonah, Buhari cannot win. Buhari never said no to Sani Yerima and others when they incorporated sharia criminal codes to the legal systems of 12 northern states and set up a committee charged to extend sharia to other states that were yet to incorporate sharia criminal codes to their legal systems. Shortly after that, Boko Haram emerged and announced that it is fighting for a sharia governed country in Nigeria. After that, Buhari said Boko Haram are freedom fighters and never comdemned their killings until recently when the group went out of control of its sympathisers in high places. It is only the politically uninitiated that can be carried away by this missed target thing with finger pointing to Asari Dokubor.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by philips70(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dominiquez:

I am not paid as they pay a supporter of APC militant like you. I have seen,touched and witnessed a fresh air is all about. Ask those guys on YouWin grant and they can testify.

supporter of APC is a sin stop it.

I bet if your phone goes off data now and you are held you can't tell what supporter of APC is. We know who the militants are and I can prove it here you are one. As a Youwin grant beneficiary I bet you can defend Reno and his likes even if you see them lying atop your girlfriend or wife. Just keep quiet and be collecting your 500 Naira per post to augment your grants. You need them for survival and pray silently this party stays till 2019 lest you die of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by anti9JA: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Click here to read Why Buhari Must NOT Be Trusted

Believe not Buhari's arrested alleged killer that they were sent by Dokubo because for the past 200 years those who are exposed to intensive Arab culture are from the Fulani Arab emirates of the north are the ones who have the capability and ability of carrying out official and un-official executions of perceived enemies throughout Nigeria e.g. Alfred Rewani, Dele Giwa under IBB who is from the Fulani arab emirate of Minna and Ken Saro Wiwa by the Sanni Abacha who is from the Fulani-arab emirate of Kano and the 1966-67's massacres of Igbos and other southerners and the genocide killings that were carried out in the Fulani Arab emirates of the north. The same goes for the Muhammadu Buhari's usage of hired Israeli Mossads to kidnap Umaru Dikko and attempted to smuggle him to Nigeria. These people are in a class by themseleves.

In the various Fulani-arab emirates of the north, millions of al-majiri (loveless lads and girls who have been deprived of motherly care from age four) have been raised over the years to carry out any dastardly acts. These al-majiris when they become adults will be given any assignment that involve deaths and suicides. Such al-majiris are willing to claim that they are sent by Dokubo, Afenifere etc to go and kill Muhammadu Buhari. Lest we forget, the murderous Boko Haram at one time confessed that the only person that can represent them is Gen. Alhaji Muhamadu Buhari. Food for thought for those of you who believe blindly in 'One Nigeria'. You are being manipulated to be One Nigeria at the cost of the 15,000 murdered victims of Bokoharam activities who have been sent to al-jana. In addition, Bokoharam is careful not to kill one single white arab or throw bomb at any Arab-owned business center in Nigeria
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
we are not monkey go chop banana. don't pla
y us actor no go die for film.stop dramatising JetliE and jackichan.
either (s)he is homo sexual and homobomber. the truth will show face .any Hunan being or human animal even humanbokoram or bokoAnimal that want to destroy Nigeria.Holy Ghost fireeeeee.but all our leader know that Dia is God oooooooo[s]we are not monkey go chop banana. don't pla
either (s)he is homo sexual and homobomber. the truth will show face .any Hunan being or human animal even humanbokoram or bokoAnimal that want to destroy Nigeria.Holy Ghost fireeeeee.but all our leader know that Dia is God oooooooo[/s]we are not monkey go chop banana. don't pla
either (s)he is homo sexual and homobomber. the truth will show face .any Hunan being or human animal even humanbokoram or bokoAnimal that want to destroy Nigeria.Holy Ghost fireeeeee.but all our leader know that Dia is God oooooooo
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ceo003: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by kaima1984(f): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis is super story,if Asari needs him dead he dnt need anybody's assist
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by frehage: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Core North's "one Nigeria" = Nigeria of the Caliphate, by the Caliphate and for the Caliphate. But Nigeria is just too diverse for that.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by chibuike65: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
The guy that dress like a lady is a mad man the said the mother have been looking for him
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by segunaremu6gma: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
am speechless.......if dis is coming from the security den it shows der level of incompetence....... linking dokubo....to terrorism and political assassination..in the north..is total nonsense......
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by platz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
pics of him collecting the money or u know na
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by jared007: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
All I can say is dat asari has access to classified information about Nigeria and 2015. He's a trained agent!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by saheed2012: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nigeria,which way are we going?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by akinvest(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=179337
Oby,but some people said u are now a member of Pee dee Pee.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by 1stola: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
RoyalRoy: If the gay dude had named Atiku or some other northern elements as the mastermind am sure loads of ignoramus here will jump up in ecstacy screaming and shouting.

Now that the moronic and loud mouthed monkey called Asari has been nameed, they say the story is false!!!

Naija which way?

Seems most of the youths here in this country are so poor intellectually. Arguing here on Nairaland most times is like a lion and rat arguing who is the bigger animal.
complete morôn
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
philips70:

I bet if your phone goes off data now and you are held you can't tell what supporter of APC is. We know who the militants are and I can prove it here you are one. As a Youwin grant beneficiary I bet you can defend Reno and his likes even if you see them lying atop your girlfriend or wife. Just keep quiet and be collecting your 500 Naira per post to augment your grants. You need them for survival and pray silently this party stays till 2019 lest you die of poverty.

Serious shame on you. I never said i am a beneficiary of YouWin i just let you know one way your fellow youths have been empowered by this wonderful government. For your info my life is much more better than yours, thats why all your prayers has been to be like me. We don't shout we live it.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lumeneng22: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why do we have to contact international investingation? even my two years old baby can know that it is the liest of the highest magnitude.Wetin concern asari dokubo with hausa people? The mumu hausa boy driving toyota sienna that rammed into buari convoy with explosives which is believe to have blown him up with innocent persons is now confessing.Buari did not injure and the suicide bomber did not injure but 70 people are fear dead haba abokis there is God o!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by RebelLeader15(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: My Country don turn Season film. I wonder who writes the scripts

Its a combine work written by OSUNdefenders, KANOmidfielders and ONITSHAstrikers

Directed by Chief Lier Muhammed

Sponsored by BOKO HARAM and APC
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: No wonder the obesed and pot belly cretin has been carrying the assasination attempt of Buhari's matter on his head and yarning dust.

Useless woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.