Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Holy Spirit And Examinations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit And Examinations (473 Views)

Spotting The Difference Between The Holy Spirit And Evil Spirit / The Difference Between 'spirit' And 'soul' / The Virgin Mary, Holy Spirit and Spirit Halfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit And Examinations by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Good morning good people,

I have heard religious people especially chritians speak about how they didn't write anything in the exam hall all to come out in flying colours whenever exam results comes out

However, one common theme about these occurences is that they are always busy working for God and as a result, its either they didn't write the exam or lack adequate preparedness make them short of ideals on what to write in the exam hall.

Infact I heard about a christian bro who said he was on the field envagelising and couldn't write his final exams yet people saw him in the exam hall (magic)??

Now my questions

Are these things real?

Should God be a supporter of these because I believe in priorities?

Has anyone experienced what I am talking about?
Re: Holy Spirit And Examinations by mstik(f): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Food morning to you too, brother cheesy
I don't know about those claims.
There was one of these spirikoko brother in my university who prayed all the time, I mean , this guy was deep in the spirit. He could prophesy, speak in tongues, perform wonders and when he preached,you saw stars in heaven. Anyway, this brother never studied, he was always like"the Holy Spirit is in control" or 'God will do it for me" . He will kabbash all through the night and into the examination hall without studying. Long story short, this spirit-filled brother barely managed to graduate with a third class.
My point? I believe that you have to make an effort and not just keep telling yourself that the HolySpirit will help you,because he is not an advocate for laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit And Examinations by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Hilarious
Re: Holy Spirit And Examinations by rinrin23(f): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ridiculous!. This country has gone to sh*t. How about we scrap the government and let "God" rule for us. Lazy Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Must Female Choristers Have Soprano Voice Only? / RCCG Convention Testimonies : Muslim Convert Healed Of Cancer / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.