Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia (11640 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chubhie: He has told you what his capacitor can carry save you want to overload him with money that his shock absorber can withstand. 5milla could just be his asking cos once you are into the groove,more can never be enough.

He should just know say, " Nah people dey use mouth tie their destiny "...

Boys dey use N5m buy one car import am second new. Nna mehn, I pity the guy mentality..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
What's so special about Igbos being muslims?

Any person who knows the kind of sad pathetic piece of shit igbos that are all over this forum would know better than to give them an opportunity to ridicule and insult them like this.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD: Even VP Namadi SAmbo wears red cap
Nnamdi is an Igbo man. grin
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2014
FreeGlobe: No igbo muslim
Just desperate business men.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by lyntiffany(f): 6:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Ichel:
There you lied, i know many northerner that have done that
I have one as neighbour, he has changed drastically. When he moved into my compound he was this staunch Muslim always putting on regalia, coming out some hours with his kettle though it was a self con but he would always want to prove to us that he's different. You need to see same guy today omo guy package die so handsome ,first time I saw him on jeans and Ralph Lauren polo I could not believe my eyes. The truth is this they change but it takes time. Of course we all know that change is inevitable.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by lyntiffany(f): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2014
oilykid: I never knew that redcaps were only peculiar to Igbo.maybe kwankwaso and other northerners that use to wear redcaps are all Igbo.meanwhile,Islam has no place in igboland even the 0.0000001% of the igbos that converted to Islam has a reason.They don't dare to cross the Niger with it
My dear ibos on NL there is absolutely nothing wrong in one choosing whom to worship or serve is all about your believe. I see no difference between the God we serve and theirs, is just understanding. They call theirs Allah ( which is God ) and we call ours Chineke ( same God ) Yoruba's call theirs Olodumare hope am right. Please all am saying is that we serve same God the only difference here is the prophets (Jesus ) for Christians and ( Mohammed ) for Muslims and that's where the problem lies between this two religion. Pls don't crucify me oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by lyntiffany(f): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: when you say "we" do you mean ibos vs hausa or muslim vs christian, majority of hausas may not embrace western education, but majority of muslims across the world do, its funny you are proud that you embrace western culture while they didn't embrace any of yours, exactly where the problem lies my brother, all these propaganda against muslims is because they refuse to follow their ways of life, now ask yourself, is it proper to label someone evil because he refuse to embrace your own culture and persecute him for no reason till you turn him into a radical ?? because he ask that you respect his opinion, you wage war against him, when you realised you will never be able to win that war, you opt for propaganda to spoil his name and make everybody hate him, now your propaganda works to the extent that even the little kids that did not know how it all started met the stupidity on ground and also took the bait,people now hate him to the extent that they are planning to banish him and his family from the community, this man heard your plans and prefer to attack first, then you label him a "TERRORIST" , you guys can keep judging on earth, you are not God, you will never be God, all of these will be revisited in the hereafter that is if you believe in one.......Note»» they reject western culture not civilisation and if you think western culture and civilisation is the same thing we can discusss that too.
pls which one is western culture there? you use bomb no be western culture, you use cars , armoured cars no be western culture, you wear jeans , t shirt and boots no be wester culture , you use mobile phone no be western culture make I ask you which one nah western culture again? cos the last time I checked westerns brought civilisation to us. Mean while they can stop using the fore mentioned and ride on their camels, donkey , they can also use their spear and arrows and use metal gong to communicate each other when they want to carry out their atrocities.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by waternogetenemy: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: You people will kill and crucify your own simply because the choose to excise the freedom of religion.

More pity!!

U most call us Animals like u. The fact is nobody cares wat religion they follow as long as they don't try any thing funny. i.e. kill non muslims or try to forcefully convert anybody.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by popson1(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Most of the comments on this thread reveal what dangerous bigots and hypocrites some people could be!!

What is wrong in a christian converting to Islam or muslims converting to christians?? I have no doubt over 50% of nigerians who visit Dubai yearly are Igbos. If we think their religion is demonic and musnt be touched with a long pole, why do we throng their country given the slightest opportunity

The same people throwing up these vile comments were the same folks that celebrated the conversion of that Somali woman to Christianity and her subsequent meeting with the Pope!

I find this trend extremely disturbing!! The degree of tolerance indeed is at an all time low!

Words on the marble! May God bless you and your generations.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Ikology(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Northerners don't change their way of dressing no matter how long they stay in one place.
How do northerners dress?
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Ikology(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
oilykid: this was the reason I asked you were the ohafia you are talking about is located,the only places were am sure mosques are located in Enugu are in gariki,uwani and I think there is also one in obiagu of which all these places are dominated by our northern brothers and there is no way an Igbo man will be an imam in those mosques I mentioned
There is one located in Owerri road
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by true2god: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Biafra (Igboland) is the only place in black africa not infested with the Islamic contagion....(Ahiara declaration of 1969, lt col Odimegwu Ojukwu).
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by true2god: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2014
"Our struggle has far-reaching
significance. It is the latest
recrudescence in our time of the age-old
struggle of the black man for his full stature as man. We are the latest victims
of a wicked collusion between the three
traditional scourges of the black men -
racism, Arab-muslim expansionism and
white economic imperialism.
The Biafran struggle is, on another plane, a resistance to the Arab-Muslim
expansionism which has menaced and
ravaged the African continent for
twelve centuries....
"Our Biafran ancestors remained
immune from the Islamic contagion. From the middle years of the last
century Christianity was established in
our land. In this way we came to be a
predominantly Christian people. We
came to stand out as a non-Muslim
island in a raging Islamic sea. Throughout the period of the ill-fated
Nigerian experiment, the Muslims
hoped to infiltrate Biafra by peaceful
means and quiet propaganda, but
failed. Then the late Ahmadu Bello, the
Sardauna of Sokoto tried, by political and economic blackmail and terrorism,
to convert Biafrans settled in Northern
Nigeria to Islam. His hope was that
these Biafrans of dispersion would then
carry Islam to Biafra, and by so doing
give the religion political control of the area. The crises which agitated the so-
called independent Nigeria from 1962
gave these aggressive proselytizers the
chance to try converting us by force.
"It is now evident why the fanatic Arab-
Muslim states like Algeria, Egypt and the Sudan have come out openly and
massively to support and aid Nigeria in
her present war of genocide against us.
These states see militant Arabism as a
powerful instrument for attaining
power in the world. Biafra is one of the few African states untainted by Islam.
Therefore, to militant Arabism, Biafra is
a stumbling block to their plan for
controlling the whole continent. This
control is fast becoming manifest in the
Organization of African Unity. "On the question of the Middle East, the
Sudanese crisis, in the war between
Nigeria and Biafra, militant Arabism has
succeeded in imposing its point of view
through blackmail and bluster. It has
threatened African leaders and governments with inciting their muslim
minorities to rebellion if the govern-
ments adopted an independent line on
these questions. In this way an O.A.U.
that has not felt itself able to discuss the
genocide in the Sudan and Biafra, an O A.U. that has again and again
advertised its ineptitude as a peace
maker, has rushed into open
condemnation of Israel over the Middle
East dispute Indeed, in recent times, by
its performance, the O.A.U. might well be an organization an organization of
Arab unity.
"From this derives our deep conviction
that the Biafran revolution is not just a
movement of Igbos, Ibibios, Ijaws, and
Ogojas. It is a movement of true and patriotic Africans. It is African
nationalism conscious of itself and fully
aware of the powers with which it is
contending....(excerp from Ahiara declaration of 1969, lt col Odimegwu Ojukwu. The reasons Islam is not acceptable in Igboland)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by agamenon(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Fraud stars
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by agamenon(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Onye ara
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
EMMASON125: With 5million in my account I'll even worship devil him self.
nna,menn....
But someone pls let us know howta chant n say 'allau akbar' in ibo..
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by cheruv: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

your stupidity is in terabytes plonker!!!! so much more from a fvckhead sired by photosynthetic epileptic losers. go sing your lies to the bird loser, afikpo alone gat more than 1000 Igbo Muslim, FYI the best Muslim secondary school in Nigeria is in that town. the western country assertion is to silent your lies about Muslims dwindling population. everyone involve in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead to the cranium for producing, an utter useless dingbat like you.
aww aww that's too petty of you to besmirch my parents. undecided ..its not like Muhammad would grant you a fief of 10000 families and 100000 taels in gold.
you've the potential to achieve great things, but your petty mindedness won't allow you.sure we've up to 1000 Muslims in igboland but not up to 100 Igbo Muslims. if you think otherwise, give me verifiable facts not emotional facts.as per that school you talked about, that's good dvt kos that state is educationally disadvantaged.. that's why it was created in the first placewink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by donguutti: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
prophetone:

I am one. She is as well. There is a recognized community of Fulani Christians called Masihiawa in every state in the north. Don't be deceived.

Wonderful, i appreciate the picture of the beautiful lady but i fear that a Pic of a gorgeous lady in front of a rover is not exactly
a proof of faith.This is no way casting doubts on her faith nor yours,But the pictures of Igbo muslims show them after Ramadam
fast.I would love pics of you or Other Fulani christians in a place of worship, Church, fellowship etc
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Most of the comments on this thread reveal what dangerous bigots and hypocrites some people could be!!

What is wrong in a christian converting to Islam or muslims converting to christians?? I have no doubt over 50% of nigerians who visit Dubai yearly are Igbos. If we think their religion is demonic and musnt be touched with a long pole, why do we throng their country given the slightest opportunity

The same people throwing up these vile comments were the same folks that celebrated the conversion of that Somali woman to Christianity and her subsequent meeting with the Pope!

I find this trend extremely disturbing!! The degree of tolerance indeed is at an all time low!

Fair point.
Sudanese, not Somali.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by prophetone(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
donguutti:

Wonderful, i appreciate the picture of the beautiful lady but i fear that a Pic of a gorgeous lady in front of a rover is not exactly
a proof of faith.This is no way casting doubts on her faith nor yours,But the pictures of Igbo muslims show them after Ramadam
fast.I would love pics of you or Other Fulani christians in a place of worship, Church, fellowship etc

I neither have to, nor am I willing to prove any point to you. The fact is as stated and if you decide to remain cynical I'm sorry I can't help you.

If you're genuinely curious however, you could do research on the ECWA Church, the dominant church of Hausa/Fulani Christians.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by donguutti: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
prophetone:

I neither have to, nor am I willing to prove any point to you. The fact is as stated and if you decide to remain cynical I'm sorry I can't help you.

Ok, Thanks , I am just a 'Doubting thomas' trying to resist temptation of a beauty and a Rover, Also i searched Masihiawa on the
web and little turned up.

Please bring not ecwa into This , I lived up North for a while Jos and Bauchi.I said fulani Xtians not Hausa,I have
some hause Xtians as Friends
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by ISP1KSDATROOF: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2014
UnknownT: describe wot u meant by intolerant and den juxtapose it with muslims killing christians at any slightest or no provocation in the North. I trust my Igbo brothers, we can only come online and display our true feelings to other religion(after years of Igbo massacre by d same religion) but outside that we still live in harmony with them.

The bolded means you're a hypocritical, deceitful, coward?
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by Antivirus92(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014
THERE ARE NO IGBO MUSLIMS!
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by EasternLeopard: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2014
prophetone:

I am one. She is as well. There is a recognized community of Fulani Christians called Masihiawa in every state in the north. Don't be deceived.

You Christian

Which Jesus are you following

Is Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus of Afganistan

Is that pics your girl friend's pics
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by EasternLeopard: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2014
prophetone:

You Christian

Is it Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus of Afganistan

So many impostors and impersonators on NL
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by prophetone(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You Christian

Is it Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus of Afganistan

So many impostors and impersonators on NL

Lol sorry to burst your bubble. I pray that our Lord Jesus Christ, our everlasting rock of ages will deliver you from myopic thinking and stereotyping.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by UnknownT: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

The bolded means you're a hypocritical, deceitful, coward?
Coward? We are not savages that go looking for trouble 1st. We live harmoniously with everybody but once we are attacked 1st, we will have no other option than to retaliate. Retaliation is not an act of cowardice
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by EasternLeopard: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2014
prophetone:

Lol sorry to burst your bubble. I pray that our Lord Jesus Christ, our everlasting rock of ages will deliver you from myopic thinking and stereotyping.

Check the Jesus you are following

If he is the real Jesus

You won't antagonize Jona the way you do

because you understand the purpose why God made Jona the president.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by authority2006(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2014
ak47mann: kill for money but you forget easily that your region is full of ritualistic animals?Islam will not survive in igboland don't deceive yourself it will never happen,they will rather close more mosques,Islamic centers down if we see any funny increase.. cool
Although we know that you guys are bunch of intolerant people who is frustrating the lives of few Igbos that embrace Islam, you can't close down mosques and Islamic centres in the East without repercussions. Always start what you can't finish. The issue of Northerners registration in the East is a typical example, just see the swift response from the northern youth.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by prophetone(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Check the Jesus you are following

If he is the real Jesus

You won't antagonize Jona the way you do

because you understand the purpose why God made Jona the president.

Jona is a failure, he might have started with good intentions but corruption, political desperation, sit-tight desire and ethnocentric ism ruined his chances of being a president worth his salt. No president has ever presided over this much bloodshed nor shown so much incompetence at curbing it. The Lord would not want his children to suffer as much as we are doing now so please check again if Jona is fulfilling his true purpose.
Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by CyberWolf: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: this was the reason I asked you were the ohafia you are talking about is located,the only places were am sure mosques are located in Enugu are in gariki,uwani and I think there is also one in obiagu of which all these places are dominated by our northern brothers and there is no way an Igbo man will be an imam in those mosques I mentioned
and another one at new heaven near sabbath bus stop..that's there central mosque..but they are highly checkmated every time ..they even know it and they dere not pull any stunt..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia by ak47mann(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2014
authority2006: Although we know that you guys are bunch of intolerant people who is frustrating the lives of few Igbos that embrace Islam, you can't close down mosques and Islamic centres in the East without repercussions. Always start what you can't finish. The issue of Northerners registration in the East is a typical example, just see the swift response from the northern youth.
There is nothing like we cannot finish,you Muslims cannot even finish boko haram in your region.They bomb your mosques have you finished them because they kill you everyday cowards cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IDPs Camps Get Mobile Classrooms (Photos) / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Fuel Scarcity: Sell At N145 Or Lose Your Petrol, DPR Warns Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.