Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Mis-Education Of Idumuose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mis-Education Of Idumuose (1420 Views)

The Education Of Today In Our Country / The Education Of Today In Our Country / Dora's Mis-yarn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by MalcoImX: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2014
I never thought the crash of Nairaland will be of any value until it made me realize that more time can be spent elsewhere. I now go there to browse the Home Page and the Politics Section, briefly.
//
Since the crash, my moniker has been dead and was enjoying the break until Idumuose's "Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy" made me have a rethink. I had to because of this resuscitate my moniker to not allow this disservice to Motherland go unpunished.
The flaks he received from well-intentioned and well-educated Nigerians nearly made it possible for me to treat his diatribes in my current fashion but for his many ad hominem, conjectures, silhouettes, halftruths, and wishful thinking.
//
In his argument, the only 'logic' he relied on was, if Buhari could organize the kidnap of Umaru Dikko, then he could as well have organized that botched assassination attempt on himself. This is very simplistic and very pedestrian. To complete this 'logical circumnavigation' and roadside commentary, I urge idumuose not to disappoint by coming up with another treatise on how Dikko orchestrated a kidnap on himself just to curry favour with the British, in order to grant him an asylum status. Although many prominent politicians, religious leaders, businessmen, etc. have been attacked and some have survived, but to idumuose all these do and can happen. It's only Buhari out of all these that can play with live rounds, and MUST die before the idumuoses will reach a different conclusion.
//
l often wonder why a person would start a project that would leave him with no space to wriggle out; and instead of throwing in the towel continue to press the gas.
In an argument about Buhari's age being a hindrance to his contesting elections in the near future, OrlandoOwoh posits:
OrlandoOwoh: Buhari is 71, not 74. He is 2 years older than Ronald Reagan of the US when he was re-elected in 1985.
In his reply, idumuose's illogic, shadow chasing, and wild punches were conspicuously evident,
idumuose: This is Nigeria where life expectancy is low, besides here is not United States.
With such appalling response, and using idumouse suppositions, it's no surprise he couldn't see that it's easier for those who've milked Nigeria dry to orchestrate being in a crate than for a former HOS to come under live bullets just to prove a point. Why he'd even do that cannot even be fathomed. That surely is not even enough to win him the elections. The man's name is Buhari, not James Bond. And even 007 wouldn't be 007 were a hail of live rounds to be fired rather than the blanks.
//
Education is not only about going to school to learn a set of ideas, facts and theories. Those who miss "real" learning will get it from The School of Hard Knocks, as idumuose is now experiencing. Education is developing your mind as well, to choose rightly, for the progress of self, community, country, the human race and human systems.
//
Idumuose and his ilk makes me wonder whether they truly believe in what they're up to, and whether they truly care about this country and its future generation.
Now with all these, the biggie is: Is iduomose really educated? Is iduomose's base instincts overriding his reasons? Or, is iduomose not aware of the dangers of conditioned dependency, inferiority and indoctrination. In toto, is iduomose mis-educated?

17 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Clerverly: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2014
The guy is a complete illiterate and jobless drunkard. 500GB has a lot of information with pictures evidence to support my assertion.

11 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by MalcoImX: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly: The guy is a complete illiterate and jobless drunkard. 500GB has a lot of information with pictures evidence to support my assertion.
What's the link to 500GB's thread?
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Clerverly: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2014
MalcoImX: What's the link to 500GB's thread?

The link has been removed by the mods!

1 Like

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by earthgreeners(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
That slowpoke called idumose is an illiterate ke
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by omenka(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Idumuose isn't half as foolish as the person who moved that thread to the homepage.

It isn't unusual seeing people create all manner of nonsensical threads on the forum, but the most unexplainable nonsense was that thread apearing on the homepage. When I saw it, I was like "wtf"!!!

Apparently, Seun still has a whole lot to learn.

12 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by FreeGlobe(f): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
when yorubas begin to attack you, you are hitting them where it pains and doing something right. Thumbs up idumuose

7 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by gramci: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
FreeGlobe: when yorubas begin to attack you, you are hitting them where it pains and doing something right. Thumbs up idumuose

God bless Idumuose

5 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: Idumuose isn't half as foolish as the person who moved that thread to the homepage.

It isn't unusual seeing people create all manner of nonsensical threads on the forum, but the most unexplainable nonsense was that thread apearing on the homepage. When I saw it, I was like "wtf"!!!

Apparently, Seun still has a whole lot to learn.
Yeaa like the one your fellow jobless drunkard obiageli posted the other time about Dokubo being behind the plot to assassinate Buhari. One other e-rodent in egift or so came up with a post blaming the Cameroonian Vice Prime Minister for the kidnap of his wife by boko haram. You see you guys are even more foolish for all your conspiracy theories both on here and outside. Pls leave Idumose out if your madness, he has got more brains than all of you put together.

2 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Double wahala 4 dead body and owner of the dead body. Many tngs the happen for Nairaland. I love this piece. I see No reason why GMB will put him self in harm way its just hilarious and possibly thinkingof drunkards like @gamci@freeglobe@Insince9gerian. Nigeria is facing the its highest amt of death due to violence since d end of civil WAR
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by earthgreeners(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
people like idumose only confirm that there are potential BH recruits in the south..The guy na confirm itiboribo

1 Like

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by egift(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
APContherun: Yeaa like the one your fellow jobless drunkard obiageli posted the other time about Dokubo being behind the plot to assassinate Buhari. One other e-rodent in egift or so came up with a post blaming the Cameroonian Vice Prime Minister for the kidnap of his wife by boko haram. You see you guys are even more foolish for all your conspiracy theories both on here and outside. Pls leave Idumose out if your madness, he has got more brains than all of you put together.

@Bold: Bros, please get your facts straight before dragging my name everywhere. That topic by the way was a sarcastic response to the thread implying Buhari's self harm.

BTW, the PDP's Metuselah have confirmed that the gossip/propaganda paraded here is actually a PDP mainstream opinion.

3 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by djfaithy: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
APContherun:
Yeaa like the one your fellow jobless drunkard obiageli posted the other time about Dokubo being behind the plot to assassinate Buhari. One other e-rodent in egift or so came up with a post blaming the Cameroonian Vice Prime Minister for the kidnap of his wife by boko haram. You see you guys are even more foolish for all your conspiracy theories both on here and outside. Pls leave Idumose out if your madness, he has got more brains than all of you put together.
the fact that you think idumumu is the brightest of you jonathanians, does not mean he has a functioning brains than everyone else, I understand bigotry means "brain" to you and other buttlickers, what I don't understand is why you guys can't keep quiet when you are supposed to, so you didn't believe the cleverly's conspiracy theory about the cameroonian vpm's wife but you belive that of idumumu about buhari, how I wish you truly have a functioning brain as you thought.

7 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by MalcoImX: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
gramci:

God bless Idumuose
With all these missiles that the dude is no more able to parry, nobody wants to be in his shoes. We need to put him in that car for you and him to know what is meant by 'stage-managed.'

3 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by MalcoImX: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
FreeGlobe: when yorubas begin to attack you, you are hitting them where it pains and doing something right. Thumbs up idumuose
When Yoruba and Igbo and Hausa begin to attack you , you sure are off the mark, and doing something wrong.

4 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
All I can say is..... SMH for Idumuode!
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by 500GP: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
LOOK AT THE FOOL.

IDUMUOSE - FRANCIS OCHEME

2 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^^^
Lmao!
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Pataki: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP: LOOK AT THE FOOL.
IDUMUOSE - FRANCIS OJEME

How I wish I can slap the stewpeedity out of that idumumu pormor-pig lips picture.

3 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by 500GP: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pataki:

How I wish I can slap the stewpeedity out of that idumumu pormor-pig lips picture.

HAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Pataki: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Another bigot of a mod has moved the thread from the Politics board to the General section.

Yeye rolling.

1 Like

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by 500GP: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by Pataki: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

HAHAHAHAH

You see poverty and starvation of the mind and body in that picture.

The dude comes on NL and pollutes the forum with his stark idiocy while he actually lives in mud house and is busy forming big boy on the streets with his GOCCI goggles.

He looks like a typical yahoo-yahoo jobless boy sef. This is why I am very mindful these days of whom I engage in a discourse on this board.

There are men, and there are meeeeeeeee (he goats). That picture is a strong reminder of a meeeeeeeeeeeee (he goat)!

4 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by gramci: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
MalcoImX: With all these missiles that the dude is no more able to parry, nobody wants to be in his shoes. We need to put him in that car for you and him to know what is meant by 'stage-managed.'

The dude is making you sweat
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by PhockPhockMan: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2014

Then, this must be 500GP = FIVE HUNDRED GENERAL PURPOSE guns.

1 Like

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by MalcoImX: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
gramci:

The dude is making you sweat
No way buddy. Can't you see he's taken a run.

2 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by MalcoImX: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pataki: Another bigot of a mod has moved the thread from the Politics board to the General section.

Yeye rolling.
That means Ngw.... is still a Mod.
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014

just like the rest of them- poverty striken trolls!! Just look at the mud house he lives in (background). Now I get this feeling his monika is a combination of his name and the material from which his house is built:

Idu - from name
"Mu" and "ose" - from " mud and house "
Put it together, and, viola, you get the monika!!

3 Likes

Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by 500GP: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: just like the rest of them- poverty striken trolls!! Just look at the mud house he lives in (background). Now I get this feeling his monika is a combination of his name and the material from which his house is built:

Idu - from name
"Mu" and "ose" - from " mud and house "
Put it together, and, viola, you get the monika!!

HAHAHAHAH
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by 500GP: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Then, this must be 500GP = FIVE HUNDRED GENERAL PURPOSE guns.

IT'S 5.00GP. SEUN CHANGED IT
Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose by PhockPhockMan: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

IT'S 5.00GP. SEUN CHANGED IT
Eyaaah, you follow for nairaland re-naming ceremony. Congrats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin / Nairaland Founder "Seun" Appeared On Ketekete Magazine Germany. / Is The Cost Of Living In Lagos Too High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.