Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? (981 Views)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Beazy(f): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Here is really tough one which which leaves everyone with different opinions depending on how they view things,
the BIG question here is, if you think it is right for a man to move into a woman’s apartment after legalizing their union .
Nairalanders please let us know if you can also move in with a woman. And if you are a woman, can you allow a man move in with you?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by mstik(f): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
I don't see it as a big deal
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2014
wetin we no go see for nairaland. the couple shud do as dey please abeg
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by pasqal09: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
It is a big No for me.......so if i was living with my parents before the guy married me.......so you guys are saying he should move in to my parents house...........to me it shows zero degree of ego and diginity
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Brimmie(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2014
There's no big deal init. Don't let the society define you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by jennylove7575(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes nothing is wrong with it if the man I married is my toy pet and I am the bread winner. It depends on the foundation of our marriage... While I go out to hustle and runs things the guy will clean my house, cook and wash and iron my cloths. Including my undies. Its called the fate of a lazy long throat man married to a rich babe like me...I no send.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by xynerise: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Is he homeless? What happened to his own apartment?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Beazy(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes nothing is wrong with it if the man I married is my toy pet and I am the bread winner. It depends on the foundation of our marriage... While I go out to hustle and runs things the guy will clean my house, cook and wash and iron my cloths. Including my undies. Its called the fate of a lazy long throat man married to a rich babe like me...I no send.
Lwkmd....u wickd oooo...person wey qo marry yhu qo try
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
I live in wife's apartment, so kini big deal??
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by jennylove7575(f): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Beazy: Lwkmd....u wickd oooo...person wey qo marry yhu qo try
my babe, yes oooo. I speak my mind
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Big deal ni oooh.....first of all he should be the head.....and na him decide say he wan raise family........jenny no woman would pray to be the bread winner of the home......i and my husband must work together to raise a family oooooo
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by Spicylate(f): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
i dont fancy it.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes nothing is wrong with it if the man I married is my toy pet and I am the bread winner. It depends on the foundation of our marriage... While I go out to hustle and runs things the guy will clean my house, cook and wash and iron my cloths. Including my undies. Its called the fate of a lazy long throat man married to a rich babe like me...I no send.
money from prostitution?...... no responsible dude will even dream of hooking up with you except a fling that has no direction. if your comment is not a joke, then you should be so so ashame of your utterances and ashame of being a woman, I've seen reasonable young married women building their husbands and still remain faithful, many even bought landed properties with their jobless hubands name and yet she still do her duties at home without biase mind...hopeful and. faithful ladies that believe that things will be better for the guy.
you are here ranting like a spilt milk without any commercial value of marriage... its your type that hooks up with toyboy at the age of 40

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by jennylove7575(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: money from prostitution?...... no responsible dude will even dream of hooking up with you except a fling that has no direction. if your comment is not a joke, then you should be so so ashame of your utterances and ashame of being a woman, I've seen reasonable young married women building their husbands and still remain faithful, many even bought landed properties with their jobless hubands name and yet she still do her duties at home without biase mind...hopeful and. faithful ladies that believe that things will be better for the guy.
you are here ranting like a spilt milk without any commercial value of marriage... its your type that hooks up with toyboy at the age of 40
Kaycee kaycee., how old are you? Your argument is baseless. You are still a child. I will just ignore u Becos I don't do toddlers. Beep beep beep u have dialed an incorrect number!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Move Into A Woman’s Apartment After Marriage? by GoodFaith: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
You gotten game
Please enslave your husband

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Annoying Things Guys Do Unintentionally To Piss Off Their Girlfriends / Sexxx On Chrismas Day / Top 6 Little Ways To Stop Being So Jealous In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.