Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won (11119 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / REGISTRATION Importers Game Challenge - N125,000 To Be Won / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
stevolinkon40: Question 17 downward is for hosts and sponsors only? Arrange Am well Abeg. Bold font if necessary. Thank you
cc: ymodulus, shinaf
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by initialize(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Weldone O!

See this kain questions, even some "Pro" go fail am grin.

E pele se' gbo embarassed.

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by goldtooth: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
i want to join pls. will it be possible?
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by groovie(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant:Andrew
code: messerschmit
email: o.............ew@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by NONNYG: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant: Okonkwo Joel
confirmation code: abc77890cd
email : k*******g1@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Confirmer(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by initialize(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
A little motivation for the contestansts; Here's the picture of your price from me. Live in Lagos/Ogun will be waybilled to you wherever you are in this Nation

Other Curren wrist watch collection by Me

Do you want to buy Quality product like Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Watches, Accessories, Jewelry Sets at affordable price? don't miss road, Look Here

Quality! Quality!! Quality!!!

Our Product SalesAds Links
https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-2gb-ram-jiayu-xiaomi
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/bangysmv/
http:///BangysMV

Patronize us today to get good value for you money>>>>> The only direction is up.

Thanks for all your Patronage and Support

Congratulations to all Contestants because you are all winners......Shout out to my people contesting MizP, Onyi, Cool et al....Goodluck!!! cool
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Vstuffs(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant:vstuffs
Confirmation code:vstuffsonlymeandme
Email:v**********u@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Thespecialone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
The questions are easy nau.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thespecialone: The questions are easy nau.
Baba o
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant: Neduzze5
Confirmation code: messiah100
Email: c*******er@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by gbemiga1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
i have submitted my answer. yet to receive any confirmation code. for how many minutes do i need to wait? thanks
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by gbemiga1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant: gbemiga1
confirmation code: still waiting
email:g****11@yahoo.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Thespecialone(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
See why it is good to read? grin
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by delaruh(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am sorry I didn't get the format for submission but I have corrected myself in the 3rd time

Confirmation : 1616dela16
Contestant : delaruh
Email : de*************t@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
I submittted mu answera since 6pm and I have not gotten d confirmation code.pls how long do I hv to wait to get mine
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
I submitted my answers since 6pm n am yet to get the code.pls how long do I hv to wait
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Thespecialone(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
PRE ORDER 2.0
Cheapest pre order deals ever from China.

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by frankak: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Franca emeaja
confirmation code; F5567
b********u@ymail.com

Mehn, this one pass jamb o
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Thespecialone(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am particularly happy with this initiative. I shows that a certain level of intellectual depth is required to be successful in importation and this can't be achieved by being spoon fed by rather by making a consistent and deliberate effort to learn. I am deeply honored to be part of this noble initiative. To the winners, you are privileged because what you have today, we didn't have. Make the best use of it.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Fran6ik: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by ibangs(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant: Emmanuel Ibanga
Confirmation Code: !@10&bangs
Email: j**********gs@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by kheart(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant: Abubakar usman
Confirmation code: garusabu02
Email:a*********15@gmail.com
I thought we re to create d code our selves
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by olabs201(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant name - olayiwola tunde
confirmation code - spp244070
e-mail- o******1@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by franzis(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ymodulus: HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS CONTESTANTS

HINTS:
1kg Normal Shipping cost $4.9 transportation
1kg Custom Clearance cost N280
All Exchange Rate is $1 = N164

QUESTIONS No1 (20marks)

You have been contacted by SEUN (owner of Nairaland) to purchase Laptops from China for the NAIRALAND HEADQUATERS in Ogun State. Each Laptop cost $500Each and SEUN needs 10PIECES within a duration not exceeding 25DAYS
Answer the following

What Chinese site will be the best site for this purchase
What application will you use to chat with your seller
What method of shipping is available and will you use
How will you negotiate with your seller to get better price

QUESTION No2

After the purchase was made, the total laptops weighed 14.6KG. Please answer the following

Give a break down of the cost of shipping the laptops. (Use price stated in Hint)
List 2 Courier company that can pick up SEUN laptop from Lagos International Airport and send to him in Ogun State
Give SEUN a reasonable date you can get his laptop delivered to him

QUESTION 3
List 5 Chinese website for online Shopping. Note!! Aliexpress and Alibaba. Com not inclusive

QUESTION 4
In which Chinese City or Province can you find Most Nigerian SHIPPING COMPANIES (Spelling counts)

QUESTION 5
To a MINI IMPORTER, can the importation of chicken be considered as A CONTRABAND? YES or NO

QUESTION 6
Arrange these free shipping companies in their order of fastness
HONKONG POST
CHINA POST
SINGAPORE POST
SWISS POST

QUESTION 7
Below are courier companies used to send goods WITHIN CHINA? Select the fastest 3 courier company AND arrange them in their order of fastness
STO Express
Shunfeng Express aka SF EXPRESS
Zto Express
Yundex Air Mail

QUESTION 8
The most expensive mode of shipping from CHINA to NIGERIA is
DHL
FEDEX
UPS
EMS

QUESTION 9
State 10 PIONEERS who have helped changed, and contribute immensely towards the importation of goods from China to Nigeria on NAIRALAND BUSINESS SECTION.

QUESTION 10
Which Groups own ALIBABA and ALIEXPRESS.com?

QUESTION 11
Which mobile operating system is friendly to an Importer?
Android
IOS
Windows
Linux

QUESTION 12
Select the best Mobile Browser for browsing a CHINESE SHOPPING SITE (this site is in Chinese language and needed to be translated to enlish)
Opera Mini
Mozilla
Ucweb
Chrome
QESTION 13
List 3 Applications used to chat with Chinese sellers. (Note! Trade Manager not inclusive).
QUESTION 14
if you happen to be the winner of this Game challenge and given the sum of N100,000na what will you do with the said amount. Briefly state the item you will import and why

QUESTION 15
list 3Shipping companies for shipping goods from America to Nigeria and 3websites you can buy goods from in the U.S and send to Nigeria. (Amazon and EBay excluded).

QUESTION 16
LIST the following.

A. Host and Co-Host of this Challenge
B. SPONSORS of this challenge
c. What is the name of this WEBSITE that made it possible for you to be able to contest today?

ALL THE Sponsors of this Game Challenge
QUESTION 17
a. List All the Nigerian bank which Visacard/ mastercard can be used on Aliexpress.
b. Also State the best bank with the most friendly Exchange rate .
c. State the name of the Chinese currency
d. State the exchange rate of dollar to the Chinese currency
e. State the exchange rate of the Chinese currency to Naira.

QUESTION 18
You are to pay a Chinese Firm ' Xiang Industries' the sum of $4,000 and Bank transfer / western union / use of third party China shipping Agents are not working. Please kindly state in not more than 1 WORD the NEW WAY to transfer money to China and at cheaper rate.

QUESTION 19
MayorAll solutions imported 400Pieces of Ainox X laptops. The transporting was done via Air Freight Company (NAME OF COMPANY WITHELD), after 1 day of the goods arrived Nigeria. Mayor the manager of MAYORALL notice the tracking details are no longer changing, he his so worried and wants to go CRAZY. MayorAll Solutions can no longer take this and decided to employ you as a CONSULTANT on the issue. please

a. Tell mayor what you think have happened to his goods (not more than 10words)
b. Briefly Advice mayoral on possible way to go about getting back the goods
c. Tell us which AIR FREIGHT COMPANY mayoral solutions had likely used. (not more than 2 words)
d. Advice mayor All on how to avoid same problem in future.

QUESTION 20
POST BUYING FEATURE Can be found on which of this websites.

a. Aliexpress
b. ShianXing.com
c. Amazon
d. EBay
e. Rakuten.com
f. Alibaba.com

BEST OF LUCK CONTESTANT. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#########################################
All answers should be forwarded to this mail box
[size=14pt]Importerscontest@gmail.com[/size]

Note!!!
All mail answers should have a confirmation code. This confirmation code should not be less than 10Characters. When a contestant submits his / her answer he should come back here and paste His confirmation code.
He should also paste the first letter and last 2 letters of his/her email box.

Example:

SUBJECT : IMPORTERS CONTEST
ConfirmationCode: $&@82ymjovgj

*****FORMAT OF POSTING BACK ON NAIRALAND***

Contestant : ymodulus
Confirmationcode:$&@82ymjovgj
Email: g************se@gmail.com

This is to prevent cheating thank you

I am just seeing the questions and I would appreciate if the deadline is extended..
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant,: crudedude
Confirmation code: $56&578/)?
Email: s*********st@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
These questions are definitely not novice level embarassed. I got to learn a few things at least.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by biggboy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant; Kareem oluwafemi festus ,
confirmation code; femolala92
email: ol-------------09@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by heyihola: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant: Stephen iyiola
Confirmation code: &$$£
Email: O*********90@yahoo.ca
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Fran6ik: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant: fran6ike
confirmatiin code: $%$%$%$%
email: f*******2@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Paradise163(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Contestant: Ruth Alor
Confirmation code: MiZpArAdIsE
email: ru******@gmail com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
I CANT SEND A MESSAGE TO D MAIL

Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / Nigerians Abroad Remitted N9trn In 2018, Highest In 13 Years