Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. (19011 Views)

Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by hurricaneChris: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
But it seems the Op had nothing in mind when he started. If he did, he would av compared it with another cities by posting their pictures too. The guy who replied him brought bigotry to this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Descartes: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Longlive Asagba of Asaba.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bros i am not Chino.
Descartes: Chino abeg help us with the pictures of entire South East after the Civil cool
Chino is my brother from Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Descartes: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
Who sold that Rat poison to Awolowo
An Igboman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Descartes: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Energito11: Bros i am not Chino.Chino is my brother from Anambra state.
I know bros, just wan get his attention on this thread for continue decimation of Ndiofe cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: I know bros, just wan get his attention on this thread for continue decimation Ndiofe cool
cool
Descartes: I know bros, just wan get his attention on this thread for continue decimation Ndiofe cool
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Wily2wily: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: An Igboman
Keii, Awolowo don suffer. Awo wife must hear dis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Boko harm don finish your people for kano.
nduchucks: SMH @ jobless bigoted youths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
present
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Lanceslot(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Energito11: I am proud Igbo son from Asaba.
Udo diri gi my brother. Long live Igbo nation, mba obuna si na obu anyi bu ife diri ha ga eji obi buru aja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
More pix are coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Energito11: Boko harm don finish your people for kano.

That's part of the problem with wayward youths. No sense of identity, nationalism, or patriotism. SMH @ jobless and narrow minded youths once again.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by rozayx5(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
would rather sleep on a road in Asaba than a hotel in oshogbo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by chinolization: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Asaba is growing economically..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by chinolization: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Asaba has a booming hospitality..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by chinolization: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Brb
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by customized07: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: would rather sleep on a road in Asaba than a hotel in oshogbo
lolzzzzzz, igbu ole nmadu eba, what of ibadan? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by rozayx5(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: lolzzzzzz, igbu ole nmadu eba, what of ibadan? grin grin grin grin

hmm that one is hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Take ur anger to boko harm before they finish ur people.
nduchucks:

That's part of the problem with wayward youths. No sense of identity, nationalism, or patriotism. SMH @ jobless and narrow minded youths once again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chino i see you.
chinolization: Asaba is growing economically..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by nduchucks: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Energito11: Take ur anger to boko harm before they finish ur people.

We have agape love for you too mennn! cool
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
God Bless Asaba.
God bless Igboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by atlwireles: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
kettykin: how on Earth !! Asaba that was flattened and turned into a massive grave yard is now better developed , planned with more infrastructure than Osogbo and Ako ekiti which has not witnessed a Knock out talk less of a Bomb Blast.

Are you seeking an answer or just joking. Asaba is the capital of delta. Why should you compare us to Osogbo or Ado ekiti?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Energito11: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Make i go take my bath.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by aryzgreat: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
God bless Asaba!

God bless Ndigbo!

I wish Murtala d murderer of unarmed Asaba young men is still alive to see what Asaba has become and what his Kano is turning into.

Karma>>>>>>>> FUUUUUUCKKING HAUSA BLACK NYASHHH since 1904

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by surveyProf(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Asaba!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by abdulkayus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat: God bless Asaba!

God bless Ndigbo!

I wish Murtala d murderer of unarmed Asaba young men is still alive to see what Asaba has become and what his Kano is turning into.

Bt u cannot compare Asaba to Kano nahh. Kano is farr more developed than Asaba. Asaba is coming up, that one is good bt shld have been more developed than this if d government was serious. Asaba is nt as developed as Kaduna talkless pf Kano. Kano no be Asaba mate.
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by wirinet(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat: God bless Asaba!

God bless Ndigbo!

What of Ibrahim Babangida? He also participated in the "murder" of Igbos during the war, But he, singlehandedly is responsible for making Asaba what it is today. Is he a villian or a foe.

Besides, why is your hatred directed at Murtala, he was only carrying out orders. The C in C was Gowon, so responsibility for anything during the war should be directed at him. Then what of Obasanjo, he was the second in command to Murtata and he was actually responsible for the successful crossing of the river niger at Asaba.
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Donmarrius: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
Keii, Awolowo don suffer. Awo wife must hear dis
LWKM!

I no fit laf again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Donmarrius: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
nduchucks:

Fvcktard!.
Ee pain you?
In Oshìomhole's voice,GO AND DIE!
Mtchwww!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Donmarrius: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties / Jonathan Denies Buying $15M Property In United kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.