Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why do people Help A God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why do people Help A God (1610 Views)

What Makes God A God? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do people Help A God by malvisguy212: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Weah96:

Right here on NL. An atheist insults the imaginary Abrahamic God here on NL, and Christians take up arms to defend him. If I was talking to a supernatural entity with the scope of power that your imaginary God has, do you think that I would utter a word to someone who posts a disparaging comment about him? In fact, I would expect him to deal with people who insult ME. You guys act as if you've never heard the voice of God before, or seen a manifestation of his existence.
I respect you, but am very disappointed on this coment, atheist blasphemy God? Yes, but christians take arm ? To do what? How many people get injure? moreover i'v never insulted an athiest here apart from apeatheist.CHRISTIAN PREACH, WE DON'T FIGHT FOR GOD, WHOEVER FIGHT FOR IS GOD IS A CHRISTIAN BY LIPS AND NOT BY HEART. peace.
Re: Why do people Help A God by beejaay: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
alexleo:

Shut up. He found fault in God and you didn't condemn him, I found fault in his writting and you condemn me. Foolishness at its peak.

defending God again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why do people Help A God by Blackfire(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: why IS you writing all this?

engirish IS a dead
Re: Why do people Help A God by chrisviral(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Martian:

Of course he can't stand you intellectually. For that to happen, he has to descend to the depths of mediocrity that you and ilk wallow in.

You darn baboon. I hope that makes your day.

For the fact that you deemed it fit to quote my post, it can only mean you have actually read some of my previous post on this thread and for that i'm happy... God's word is moving.
Thanks for helping to share the Gospel.
Re: Why do people Help A God by MightySparrow: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Oba to o fi oju ara re pamo nitori arifin omo araye!

God hides his face from pranks of men.
He will have to reach man by man.

He does need the help of Muslims however, to annihilate the world.
He did it once without them.
Re: Why do people Help A God by Donfamous(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2014
MightySparrow: Oba to o fi oju ara re pamo nitori arifin omo araye!

God hides his face from pranks of men.
He will have to reach man by man.

He does need the help of[b] Muslims however, to annihilate the world.[b/]
He did it once without them.
annihilate ke? Is that the basic assignment of the Muslims?

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Not The Cause Of Existence / The White Man Fabricated Christianity ..wake Up People.. Know Your True Identity / Primate Ayodele Who Prophesized Keshi's Death Releases Damning Prophecy For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.