Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) (2869 Views)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Oh pulizzzzzzzz
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by dreydee(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Acidosis: You look BRIEF. What's your height, sir?

choi!nairalanders will not kill me with laff
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by alienware(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cheap chinos and cheap shoe.. Billionaire pikin.
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Spicylate(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
where is he na?
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by dreydee(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Spicylate: where is he na?

buahhahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: oya, let the insults roll in.
#books space, grabs akara and coke#
this is going to be interesting
can i book space beside you, cara?
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by stinggy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise: You don't look as stup'id as you write

very sharp contrast
grin grin
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Keky(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: He looks like gay and smiles like one. There is nothing spectacular about his background. Na small boy..one of those rich inexperienced kids. Na daddy and mummy say experience dem get. My little nieces might see him different. grin
Chai, na wa oooo
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Teespice(f): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise: You don't look as stup'id as you write

GBAM
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmm,
wont d other guys here compete
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by iykemoney90(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ op i like ur 1500 allstars...billonaire fada
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
gotcha!!!

can't possibly post half of my picture on NL not to talk of my full pix

I dey crease ni?

that's my niqqa schools in uniben
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by tobiboss(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy: gotcha!!!

can't possibly post half of my picture on NL not to talk of my full pix

I dey crease ni?

that's my niqqa schools in uniben
post am again ma c, shey u don hear??
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by mstik(f): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nawa oh , na everyone wey dey look gay.
jennylove7575: He looks like gay and smiles like one. There is nothing spectacular about his background. Na small boy..one of those rich inexperienced kids. Na daddy and mummy say experience dem get. My little nieces might see him different. grin
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by mstik(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
As stuff was flaunted freely before him, why must he comment his reserve?
FrancisTony:

Must you behave naughty on cyberspace? Urggh sad
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: As stuff was flaunted freely before him, why must he comment his reserve?

We all know that br..east ain't for her. undecided

Some men stoop so low and act stupid on social network. angry
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Jhydey192(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
your father!!!!!!
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wey d pic...I no c anytn na.

1 Like

Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
MissMalia: Wey d pic...I no c anytn na.

Abi nah.. Me sef dey look for the Pics...
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by wayne4loan: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just made tea and I realised I forgot to buy milk, pls can u be a good girl and pour small milk 4 me
Re: Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) by Fraih(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Besides, his account rolls in seven digits, lives in mansion and first class holder. he's fada a billionaire psychiatrist... Mom CEO MMIA Lagos uncle: adenuga jnr

fun's over!!!

Fada,mum and uncle....cool
Wat do u do? I hope its as impressive as theirs?! And urs isn't sustained by theirs,uhn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Nairaland Girls Only / Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.