Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano (44551 Views)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You want to invade best of luck. WE shall see, who will do the suffering.
don't be in a hurry, but try and do a simple study on a similar case like this from around the world, states like Edo, delta, benue, kogi, kwara will serve as interceptions between the tribes involved when the time comes and the larger tribes are gonna have their own fair share from these states. Its just the plain truth, all we can do is to pray against this looming war.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: don't be in a hurry, but try and do a simple study on a similar case like this from around the world, states like Edo, delta, benue, kogi, kwara will serve as interceptions between the tribes involved when the time comes and the larger tribes are gonna have their own fair share from these states. Its just the plain truth, all we can do is to pray against this looming war.

I know the war is coming, just waiting for you to invade. Then, we can take scores.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: how eseoghene take resemble igbo? Lier, you think you are arguing with akid who don't know his origin, atibaka my foot,lol.
Incase you don't know,binis bear most same name with urhobo, isoko,e.g, ese means help/gift/favour, efe means wealth.
Who told you say the name resembles Igbo. I just told u the name of that person....
Eseoghene means God's gift.....
Efe in Igbo means Cloth......
Sam Loco Efe says it all.....
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
meforyou1: i can come and beat up in your neighborhood and go scot-free. Which nonsense area boys?

Oya come now. You get mouth.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by undefeated(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!
oga pls Delta n all south south states re not members of ur STATES OF BIAFRA, go look for support somewhere else

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Feraz: It's this kind of comment that make people think Igbos are just after the oil in the Niger Delta or succinctly put, land grabbers! angry

What makes you think they can't stand alone? Why not face your tribe and leave others? Even though the SS states were part of the former Biafra territory, what makes you think they want to join now? At times, the way y'all comment, I wonder if you guys are Igbos. Igbos I know aren't this tribalistic. It's becoming too much. Fine, Nairaland has a way of changing people who weren't like this before but you don't have to fall victim.

Please, this topic isn't about Igbos, Niger deltans, Biafra or South South states; it's about a bomb blast up north. Y'all should stay on topic and don't bring tribes into this.angry angry angry
am not saying it cos am igbo, though its a known fact that all the tribes in nigeria have their minds on the oil even the so called niger-deltans, the truth is that the smaller tribe regions are gonna serve as a battle point for the larger tribes, so I laugh when the minority tribes think they are gonna be on their own if any tribal way erupts today in nigeria. All we can do is to pray against war.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Largas:
Get your ZA arrsss out of Nigeria's problem and face yours.
Quick to point out problems in Nigeria and solution to problems for the government, yet I wonder why you ain't doing that for SA, in SA.

Why do you place interest in the politics of Nigeria, state level and federal level?

Leave that pap hawking Botswanaian(sic) lunatic to me, I'll whip her butt severely and make her miss her period here on NL
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Who told you say the name resembles Igbo. I just told u the name of that person....
Eseoghene means God's gift.....
Efe in Igbo means Cloth......
Sam Loco Efe says it all.....
jeez guy u m u m u oo lol, efe in bini n urhobo means same thing 'wealth'
Sam loco efe is not an igbo, he is from bini, he was buried in G.R.A in bini, kai guy if u be teacher ur student will be too full of ignorance.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

I know the war is coming, just waiting for you to invade. Then, we can take scores.
there is no way urhobo soldiers will be able to resist biafra, arewa or odua soldiers when the invasion will start you know. Its just a piece of advice. The larger tribes will want to canvass more landscape to themselves, don't be surprised even ijaws will forcefully invade the urhobos when the time comes.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
iconize:

You're cranially endowed but unfortunately you've nothing upstairs.
If the village dosser who calls himself your father and your "open and close" mother didn't teach you manners as a child, I'll.. Try me!

Silly irratiting ashewo kobo kobo.
tongue Nyeee Nyeee Nyeee Nyeee!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by onyenro(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!

http://www./Ahiara_declaration_1969.htm
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: there is no way urhobo soldiers will be able to resist biafra, arewa or odua soldiers when the invasion will start you know. Its just a piece of advice. The larger tribes will want to canvass more landscape to themselves, don't be surprised even ijaws will forcefully invade the urhobos when the time comes.

Why are you jumping like a chicken without a head. Keep your dumbass advice to youself and your household. Carry out your invasion, history will tell our grand kids what happened, but be rest assured, you will not like it.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy:
tongue Nyeee Nyeee Nyeee Nyeee!

Its now vivid that you're actually a product of gang-rap.e like I've always said.

Stay clear from issues concerning Nigeria or I'll make your vaginal fluid look like menstrual blood, and cause you more pains than menstruation.
Bluivy Ngithathe isixwayiso ngokokuqala kakhulu wokugcina

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Why are you jumping like a chicken without a head. Keep your dumbass advice to youself and your household. Carry out your invasion, history will tell our grand kids what happened, but be rest assured, you will not like it.
hmmmm! Now you are furious, lemme leak one secret to you "yorubas and igbos are gonna be fight towards bayelsa, delta and edo", both tribes are gonna make sure the canvass as much landscape as they can to themselves. Its a simple war strategy, the only lifeline for the minority tribes in these states is if they can resist these huge armies, you are not suppose to be praying for war.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: hmmmm! Now you are furious, lemme leak one secret to you "yorubas and igbos are gonna be fight towards bayelsa, delta and edo", both tribes are gonna make sure the canvass as much landscape as they can to themselves. Its a simple war strategy, the only lifeline for the minority tribes in these states is if they can resist these huge armies, you are not suppose to be praying for war.

You can enjoy your fighting. Funny people, nobody is keeping you from a fight. Abi, we hold your hands?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by meforyou1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
undefeated:
oga pls Delta n all south south states re not members of ur STATES OF BIAFRA, go look for support somewhere else
have u ever heard of the bight of biafra?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
[s]
iconize:

Its now vivid that you're actually a product of gang-rap.e like I've always said.

Stay clear from issues concerning Nigeria or I'll make your vaginal fluid look like menstrual blood, and cause you more pains than menstruation.
Bluivy Ngithathe isixwayiso ngokokuqala kakhulu wokugcina
[/s]

Psychotic as usual! You fuckkkk off South Africa before you think you can ask me to leave this.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You can enjoy your fighting. Funny people, nobody is keeping you from a fight. Abi, we hold your hands?
by then urhobo might probably be in biafra or odua territory grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: by then urhobo might probably be in biafra or odua territory grin grin grin

You talk too much, shame no catch you, for the kind of comment a supposedly adult man is making here. Oya, line up your tanks and come invade Urhoboland. You are not the first, you will not be the last. After all is said and done the Urhobo Nation still stands like an Iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: [s][/s]

Psychotic as usual! You fuckkkk off South Africa before you think you can ask me to leave this.

I'm not the garrulous type so I won't say much until I see your pinocchio nose poking into our issues...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You talk too much, shame no catch you, for the kind of comment a supposedly adult man is making here. Oya, line up your tanks and come invade Urhoboland. You are not the first, you will not be the last. After all is said and done the Urhobo Nation still stands like an Iroko tree.
seriously all what I said is the truth. Think about it critically.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: seriously all what I said is the truth. Think about it critically.

If the truth rose from the grave and slapped you, you will not recognize it.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
iconize:

I'm not the garrulous type so I won't say much until I see your pinocchio nose poking into our issues...

Stop attaching to the South -south by force abi, you people no hear? And stop celebrating murder whether from North or west! Now what nigga? tongue

You get liver abi, you carried your destitute azz all the way to South Africa now you think you can tell people where not speak? Uyanya!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

If the truth rose from the grave and slapped you, you will not recognize it.
you are not suppose to be advocating for war. The grasses suffer it when two elephants fight.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: you are not suppose to be advocating for war. The grasses suffer it when two elephants fight.

Why not keep your advice to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by seriousthing(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anybody saying that Islam is a religion of peace is ignorant. Islam is darkness. last time in Kaduna during the crisis, my security man came in into my apartment to stab my. this is the person I pay monthly salary to with free accommodation but unfortunately for him am licensed. and when he saw me with gun, he ram away. this is because he believes that he will make heaven by such act. I cud have finished him but Christianity forbid such and I don't want anyone's blood on my hands.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69:
werey. they killed more of your people than other tribes.
unexposed f.ool. if you know the Number of ibos living in kano, katsina, adamawa etc. you will not type crap here.
whoever u guys are,aintcha ever gonna post up something without having to make mention of da word igbo? Must u ascribe da igbos to any n every commentry u kinda find offensive or funny on here? Cant u guys,for once, let go of childishness n behave ur ages?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: And another one goes off

[size=30pt]when are we dividing this scam called Nigeria[/size]

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by edo70: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
JEITO: Are the sons now suffering for the sins of the fathers?

Kano! Ko da me ka zo, mun fi ka...
karya ka ke yi.dame kuka fi?da bombi ko kashe kashe? in bakada abinda za ka fada.then shut d Bleep up.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy:

Stop attaching to the South -south by force abi, you people no hear? And stop celebrating murder whether from North or west! Now what nigga? tongue

You get liver abi, you carried your destitute azz all the way to South Africa now you think you can tell people where not speak? Uyanya!

The gibberish above speaks volume of your dumbness.
The kinda dumbness you possess if measured in watts will blow up a nation. So writing the abandoned animalistic zulu lingo means that I stay or have stayed in Euro Africa? This is crass stupidity!
Seeing the way you defend Euro Africa on NL would make an ignorant person think you're from Euro Africa, not knowing you're from a country where peeps cover their unclothedness with paw-paw leaves.

You should know by now that I don't need to sign a paper to make your brain totally barren by whipping off the watery pap in it, so king kong brace yourself up for action.

Daft slob!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Emmafrancis: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Funny!!! South-South is Biafra! Go and ask your Leaders? Even your Oga Jona @ the Top?
our oil money dey hungry una to control. We ve be oppressed under nigeria, no way in hell are we goin to allow ourselves to be oppressed again in tHe name of biafra

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.