Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,980 members, 7,803,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I need information about Guinea- Conakry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I need information about Guinea- Conakry (3538 Views)

Need Information On Travel Insurance For Schengen Countries / Information About Sweden Visa / Guinea-conakry: Road To Ruin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need information about Guinea- Conakry by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2014
My friend is in need of information about Guinea and Conakry in particular. He is at the verge of honoring a call to pastor a church in Conakry. Apart from what he had googled, he needs information especially from those that have been there or have relatives there. Dear NLs your contributions are appreciated.
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
brito: My friend is in need of information about Guinea and Conakry in particular. He is at the verge of honoring a call to pastor a church in Conakry. Apart from what he had googled, he needs information especially from those that have been there or have relatives there. Dear NLs your contributions are appreciated.
With all the cases of Ebola virus there??
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by PastorAji(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
A pastor of mine was posted there some months back....

Equatorial Guinea
Language: Portugese
Currency: franc CFA
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by yoged(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:
My friend is in need of information about Guinea and Conakry in particular. He is at the verge of honoring a call to pastor a church in Conakry. Apart from what he had googled, he needs information especially from those that have been there or have relatives there. Dear NLs your contributions are appreciated.
you can Google it
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
yoged:
you can Google it

Get out there
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by yoged(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:

Get out there
e pain am. Guinea ko guinea worm ni

2 Likes

Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
yoged:
e pain am. Guinea ko guinea worm ni

I used my ignore button on you, so him no pain me
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by yoged(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:

I used my ignore button on you, so him no pain me
o ya,mabinu
Will help u ask someone about the info.
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by onatisi(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2014
brito:
u have to ask specific questions. It is as if you want ppl to set the pace of things . If you want to ask about accomodation,food, jobs or etc just ask it specifically. Unless nobody will take u serious the way u asked that question.
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2014
yoged:
o ya,mabinu
Will help u ask someone about the info.

thanks
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by seunny4lif(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2014
brito:

thanks
What do u want to knw abt the country?10,000 CFA=220,000 GCFA...Take a Bus 4rm Contoun,Benin rep to Bamako in Mali and 4rm Bamako to Guinea Conakry...Learn hw 2 speak French and be careful cos their police officers and soldiers crazy for head ooooh...U will be stop at every check point and remember benin rep 2 mali is 4 days depending on the luxury bus and Bamako 2 Conakry road is the saddest road I ever see...Worst more den nigerian expressways and it take 2 days to get conakry 4rm Bamako....
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by Ndipe(m): 4:25am On Oct 17, 2018
seunny4lif:
What do u want to knw abt the country?10,000 CFA=220,000 GCFA...Take a Bus 4rm Contoun,Benin rep to Bamako in Mali and 4rm Bamako to Guinea Conakry...Learn hw 2 speak French and be careful cos their police officers and soldiers crazy for head ooooh...U will be stop at every check point and remember benin rep 2 mali is 4 days depending on the luxury bus and Bamako 2 Conakry road is the saddest road I ever see...Worst more den nigerian expressways and it take 2 days to get conakry 4rm Bamako....

Saddest? Why so?
Re: I need information about Guinea- Conakry by marvelos1: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
I recald while I was in Benin rep, I met a guy who brief me on how country that country is,cause I was thinking of touring there but got to change my mind.

(1) (Reply)

I Applied For Italian Visa, I Don't Understand What This Is (photo) / JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) / The Risk Of Submitting Only Original Documents For A U.k Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.