Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married (2844 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2014
They behave nicely,always polite to others and dedicated in the things of the lord,but most of them in their thirties and forties are still single. Those of them that managed to get married,got married in their late thirties. Why do they find it difficult to get married irrespective of their nice behaviours?
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Simple. They are waiting for the RIGHT man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by harrwix(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
if you ask me na who I go ask.....bwf I think this has more to do with d guys....oya guys come answer, y do you have to keep d gud Christian lady waiting so long....answers
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by kingofpool: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Coz we guys knw that nearly all of them are repented ashawo'z formin marry magdalin, and the nice character the exhibit is just to camouflage, u ll knw and see the real them when the get married and give birth xpecially to a male child...... Investigate this eight out ten born again girlz have wide vag.in.a

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by kingofpool: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Coz we guys knw that nearly all of them are repented ashawo'z formin marry magdalin, and the nice character the exhibit is just to camouflage, u ll knw and see the real them when the get married and give birth xpecially to a male child...... Investigate this eight out of ten born again ladiez have wide vag.in.a
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by omicron(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Religious people are usually very selective. They usually want to marry fellow 'brethren', thus limiting themselves to a smaller population of men (who may even be in search of more 'trendy' girls themselves).

Religious women as a group are generally more boring to the secular men, who would prefer just a decent lady, who is not necessarily religious.

Many very religious women do not usually appear attractive (not to talk of sexy), either due to the way they dress, or their aversion to use make ups or other 'worldly' stuffs that go contrary to their beliefs or doctrine.

Genreally, the longer it takes any given girl to get married after a certain age (I feel after 28), the harder it gets for her to eventually do. This association is even truer for religious women.

Moreso, it may also be true that many of such girls just become 'religious' just for the purpose of marriage. And guys always have a way of finding this out.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
They give an impression that sinners should stay off. That's the big problem.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Most of em are already married to Jesus, so marrying another would be adultery.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Most of em are already married to Jesus, so marrying another would be adultery.
married to Jesusam not talking of reverend sisters
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Houseofglam7(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
faithugo64: married to Jesusam not talking of reverend sisters

Most of em act as though they are.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Because all normal guys are sinners to them.
They already have a picture of what their men should look like whereas such guys don't exist.
A friend of mine said she can't even marry a man that doesn't speak in tongues because to her they are not spirit filled....

But the good thing is that...

Jesus is coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu: Because all normal guys are sinners to them.
They already have a picture of what their men should look like whereas such guys don't exist.
A friend of mine said she can't even marry a man that doesn't speak in tongues because to her they are not spirit filled....

But the good thing is that...

Jesus is coming soon.
does speaking in tongues guarantee a successful marriage
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by fnep2smooth(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
they are too selective and most time wicked. Staying in church does not show they are holy. They are deceiving us while they can't deceive God.
God knows there mind, they have hidden agenda, but using church to cover themselves. Most of them have useless their life when they were young. But kama is a bit#ch, they can't eat their cake and have it. Their coming to church is to give one poor innocent brother their left over body when the real food is gone.
Most of them have many suitor coming their way when they are young but they are carried away by things of the world. Now way their eye don clear, they come de find husband.
kama is a bit#ch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
faithugo64: does speaking in tongues guarantee a successful marriage
Well I don't know if it guarantees anything but that is what my girlfriend wants...
They wanna communicate in heavenly languages attimes...
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Well I don't know if it guarantees anything but that is what my girlfriend wants...
They wanna communicate in heavenly languages attimes...
i can't stop laughing
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Odunharry(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
for some of them,i think it karma

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Odunharry(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
kingofpool: Coz we guys knw that nearly all of them are repented ashawo'z formin marry magdalin, and the nice character the exhibit is just to camouflage, u ll knw and see the real them when the get married and give birth xpecially to a male child.....
gbam
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
In this time and age, any 'sister' that still wears long skirt and head tie and carrying bible about in the name of being 'born again' is on a loooooong thing because even the 'brothers' themselves are tripping for hotties. If i hear say i no marry correct babe wey go dey wear better g strings for me, wey be say if she catch me for bed i go beg her for mercy, babe wey go dey dress to 'kill' me both inside and outside..ah don comot for wedge oo! Devil punish God abi God punish devil, how dem dey talk am again sef...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by dagentility(f): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Most of them that are too religious find it hard to take care of their physical appearance.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Most of em are already married to Jesus, so marrying another would be adultery.
Lwkmd. The comedians of Nl are back. Oga, i salute you. But don't you think that joke is quite expensive? grin
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by jennylove7575(f): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Many men don't want boring women as wife, na ogbologbo women like us they want. Because they know we can move things in the family and we sabi look after man. We sexy hot and beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Brimmie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^ Hope you neva get Ebola Virus down dia!? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by ailehwise(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
some of them are irritating.I av dated one b4.She was a pastor in 1 campus fellowship. infact, i attended 1 of her ministries. This girl wil com 2 my room n seat on a chair y I wil b on bed. I cant touch her infact, wen we shake I feel bore. she called me 1day n said she is feeling am looking 4 sex. God I felt embarrasd. Infact, she told me am learning in d game. I ask myself, could this be out 4rm d mouth of a christain girl?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Brimmie(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
ailehwise: some of them are irritating.I av dated one b4.She was a pastor in 1 campus fellowship. infact, i attended 1 of her ministries. This girl wil com 2 my room n seat on a chair y I wil b on bed. I cant touch her infact, wen we shake I feel bore. she called me 1day n said she is feeling am looking 4 sex. God I felt embarrasd. Infact, she told me am learning in d game. I ask myself, could this be out 4rm d mouth of a christain girl?
Lol.. I don't even want to talk about my sexcapade with these churchills. They can be boring, but when they loose guard.. Dayummmn!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by ndcide(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
The living God can not be mocked. He knows his own & never forgets his own.

Are those wallowing in iniquity all married? No!!

Most of the reply here do not have the holy spirit in it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Because with them there is "No Testing"
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
REASONS can be any of these:
1)Most sisters wait to hear from GOD...yet dey dont know wen the LORD speaks to dem....

2).Most are very STRICT and RIGID..(hardly condescend).
3).Most wait on their PASTORS to direct and certify d man.
4).Most believe "ALL MEN ARE THESAME."
5)Most just want 100% PURITY from MEN even wen dey are not ....
6)Most are docile and Unkempt.
7)Most are not LIVELY....(very boring).
cool.Most have met their husbands starring at them..yet dey are waiting for d ""go ahead order"
9)Most are very very LAZY at home, even as born again xtains.(dey can abandon chores at home only to run to pastors house to do his house chores/biddings.)

10).Most cant just take simple decisions....without involving pastors ....TRUST me MEN hate such.

11)Most married spiritual LADIES consult their PASTORS even before their HUSBANDS....(MEN hate such)

12)Most hardly travel/ hangout or change environment because (dey are meant to believe dat their husbands will ALWAYS Locate them where dey are).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
ailehwise: some of them are irritating.I av dated one b4.She was a pastor in 1 campus fellowship. infact, i attended 1 of her ministries. This girl wil com 2 my room n seat on a chair y I wil b on bed. I cant touch her infact, wen we shake I feel bore. she called me 1day n said she is feeling am looking 4 sex. God I felt embarrasd. Infact, she told me am learning in d game. I ask myself, could this be out 4rm d mouth of a christain girl?
sorry bro,i feel your pain
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
ndcide: The living God can not be mocked. He knows his own & never forgets his own.

Are those wallowing in iniquity all married? No!!

Most of the reply here do not have the holy spirit in it.
i asked why they find it difficult to marry. I never said they don't marry. Read well before commenting

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Karleb(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
They think they deserve the best of the best man because they've kept their body, as in virginity.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by maborukoje(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Simple answer

dey r simply looking for Jesus-like Men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
...because good things do not come easy.

All the religious and sincere ladies (I know), who waited upon the Lord are happily married today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Gals Wth Fleshy Big Laps Are Very Sexy! Guys: Do U Agree? / Plurimi Group On Nairaland Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.