Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw (10750 Views)

Fifa Admits Bronze Boot Error, Chukwueze Not Nwakali Winner / Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships / Watch Richard Okigbazi Win Bronze In Discus For Nigeria – Throwing On One Leg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Hahaha I never paid fees ok
no wonder u sounded unschooled... grin come to nigeria .... Ur fellow ghanians re here doinG labourerS grin ..... Feckless goon grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mumugerians should be the least people to raise insult on others but because of foolishness that isn't the case.MOST USELESS AFRICAN COUNTRY EVER TO EXIST.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: [s]I hope your brain ain't filled with toilet papers?[/s]
nope... We aint dickheads like yu.... grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: no wonder u sounded unschooled... grin come to nigeria .... Ur fellow ghanians re here doinG labourerS grin ..... Feckless goon grin
No sane Ghanaian will come to mumugeria to stay u knw.....Ask ur useless parents the kind of job theyve been coming to do.Hahaha idiot. You live in a cursed useless zoo so fuckoff.Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: nope... We aint dickheads like yu.... grin
When serious people are talking useless mumugerians Shd clearoff.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Mumugerians should be the least people to raise insult on others but because of foolishness that isn't the case.[s]MOST USELESS AFRICAN COUNTRY EVER TO EXIST.[/s]
gbagaun!!! grin education is a must grin .... Ur mumsy shld av given a Mouth Action wen ur dad wanted 2 cum.... U re useless jhoor.... angry
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: gbagaun!!! grin education is a must grin .... Ur mumsy shld av given a Mouth Action wen ur dad wanted 2 cum.... U re useless jhoor.... angry
You've seen a Ghost??...
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: When serious people are talking useless mumugerians Shd clearoff.
grin wat serious ppl?... Lwkm... U re soo stupid.... Now u don win.... Get lost.... I wnt stoop too low 2 diss wif u again...grin nigeria is in anyway not a match with ghana... Horribly black apes grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
SantaMafia: are you a nigerian? if yes,.....pls is it true that nigerian men have protruding stomachs that make them look like heavily pregnant women? is it true that they look like inflated balloons? they are shaped like pyramids turned upside down. a big upper upper frame and almost invisible lower parts? is it also true that nigerians eat human meat? is it true that people get kidnapped in return for a ransom of coke and gala? is it true that 6-year-old girl in nigeria are eligible to marry under the law? is it true that there are baby factories in your country? i even heard people eat from the dustbin. is that true? and what about those who sleep under bridges? heard kidnapping is the second biggest source of employment in your country, after pr0stitution. grin grin abeg na true?

What you are just saying dosen't make sense to start attacking another individual in the name of 'nigeria'. And nigerian is a better country than Ghana. Anyhow they are both good countries sharing similar problems. So don't be a degenerating swine by downgrading nigeria. And also I will start listing ghanian problems if you reply me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: No sane Ghanaian will come to mumugeria to stay u knw.....Ask ur useless parents the kind of job theyve been coming to do.Hahaha idiot. You live in a cursed useless zoo so fuckoff.Mumu.
..bhuahahahahahaha.... Its really painful... Tellin d truth grin is dat why u feel uneasy nd typing with a swollen ampersand trembling thumbs? Lol...if u really wanna diss with me...... Mention 10 notable ppl in ghana dat av made history dat d wrld wnt forget....... Lemme mention mine from nigeria.... Let's see d winner..... DolT
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj:

What you are just saying dosen't make sense to start attacking another individual in the name of 'nigeria'. And nigerian is a better country than Ghana. Anyhow they are both good countries sharing similar problems. So don't be a degenerating swine by downgrading nigeria. And also I will start listing ghanian problems if you reply me
lol.... Bro take it easy..... U ve gotta read his 1st comment... He started it
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: grin wat serious ppl?... Lwkm... U re soo stupid.... Now u don win.... Get lost.... I wnt stoop too low 2 diss wif u again...grin nigeria is in anyway not a match with ghana... Horribly black apes grin
. We've started. I can even ask a ghanian to abuse your whole economy. Imagine the whole squad of a national football team travelling via economy class. And Northern Ghana is poor by every indicator of human development. The problems confronting the people of the north are multi-faceted as elucidated below.

First and foremost is the conflict situation in the North. Numerous chieftaincy and land disputes some of which have historical antecedents hamper development in the area. More often than not the youth are used to perpetuate violence in areas such as Bawku, Gushiegu, Yendi and others which often lead to destruction of lives and property running into several billions of cedis. In the words of Martin Luther King Jnr. in his “Letter from Birmingham Jail”, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. People of the north should not sit in Accra and Kumasi and allow their fellow brothers and sisters to die like fowls not through any false of theirs but the greediness of some unscrupulous people including some politicians. These conflicts have led to increase in poverty levels in the area and since a hungry man is an angry man; the conflicts seem to have no end. We can not sit in the cities and allow our future leaders in the north to wallow in poverty and in despair.
If you think nigeria is so shit. Visit lagos island or ogudu cattle ranch. Or I guess u can't afford to ride a bus to nigeria

Self degenerating swine. Tcheew. Awon Oloshi united

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
He's confused jharey....dnt mind d dolt.... Ghana of all countries undecided
tomiobj:

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . We've started. I can even ask a ghanian to abuse your whole economy. Imagine the whole squad of a national football team travelling via economy class. And Northern Ghana is poor by every indicator of human development. The problems confronting the people of the north are multi-faceted as elucidated below.

First and foremost is the conflict situation in the North. Numerous chieftaincy and land disputes some of which have historical antecedents hamper development in the area. More often than not the youth are used to perpetuate violence in areas such as Bawku, Gushiegu, Yendi and others which often lead to destruction of lives and property running into several billions of cedis. In the words of Martin Luther King Jnr. in his “Letter from Birmingham Jail”, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. People of the north should not sit in Accra and Kumasi and allow their fellow brothers and sisters to die like fowls not through any false of theirs but the greediness of some unscrupulous people including some politicians. These conflicts have led to increase in poverty levels in the area and since a hungry man is an angry man; the conflicts seem to have no end. We can not sit in the cities and allow our future leaders in the north to wallow in poverty and in despair.
If you think nigeria is so shit. Visit lagos island or ogudu cattle ranch. Or I guess u can't afford to ride a bus to nigeria

Self degenerating swine. Tcheew. Awon Oloshi united
now those ghanaians cows must be typin with fury nd blunders as usual...I'm even tired of underscoring 'em
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: lol.... Bro take it easy..... U ve gotta read his 1st comment... He started it
. Yes. I am well aware of that. But he should have reported the case to a mod. His first comment reffered to a few ghanians. Nw see d replie all nigerians/mumugerians. What a broad generalisation. He referring to evry nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: now those ghanaians cows must be typin with fury nd blunders as usual...I'm even tired of underscoring 'em
. Should have reported the case to a mod. But he referred to ALL nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: ..bhuahahahahahaha.... Its really painful... Tellin d truth grin is dat why u feel uneasy nd typing with a swollen ampersand trembling thumbs? Lol...if u really wanna diss with me...... Mention 10 notable ppl in ghana dat av made history dat d wrld wnt forget....... Lemme mention mine from nigeria.... Let's see d winner..... DolT
I hope you ain't gonna mention boko haram....Hahaha....
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj:

Mumugeria have 1000 times the problems of Ghana so oya start.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bukatyne(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Congrats to him cheesy
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Mumugeria have 1000 times the problems of Ghana so oya start.
. @ least I know nigeria is worth 100 times more than Ghana. Jonathan can buy Ghana and give it to shekau as a BH 50 year anniversary present. Just hope ghanians have money to be able to afford a bus ride to lagos island/ogudu cattle ranch /yankari game reserves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by aprokomania(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't understand why mumugerians are sooo stupid and dumb.Is mumugeria even a better than Somalia? NO.! As soon as one hears nigeria then he becomes sad.WHY because people are living in poverty and are dying like flies. Boko haram everywhere yet you will see this foolish mumugerians attacking people on the net.THATS THE SOLE REASON THATS MAKES MUMUGERIANS THE MOST USELESS PEOPLE EVER TO EXIST.You fools should use the time spent insulting people to pray to God.Nkwasiafo.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . @ least I know nigeria is worth 100 times more than Ghana. Jonathan can buy Ghana and give it to shekau as a BH 50 year anniversary present. Just hope ghanians have money to be able to afford a bus ride to lagos island/ogudu cattle ranch /yankari game reserves
Foolishness is hereditary indeed.Your parents must have transferred it to u? So you think your useless country is that rich? Hahaha let Jonathan buy food n supply to the over 70 Hungary citizens in that zoo.MUMU.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Mumugeria have 1000 times the problems of Ghana so oya start.
. Nigeria has more wealth and triple the GDP of Ghana. You know what, M tired of this I have to be matured for this now. There is no country in this world that dosen't have problems. And I know Nigeria and Ghana are both great countries
So no need for the beef
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: I don't understand why mumugerians are sooo stupid and dumb.Is mumugeria even a better than Somalia? NO.! As soon as one hears nigeria then he becomes sad.WHY because people are living in poverty and are dying like flies. Boko haram everywhere yet you will see this foolish mumugerians attacking people on the net.[s]THATS THE SOLE REASON THATS MAKES MUMUGERIANS THE MOST USELESS PEOPLE EVER TO EXIST[/s].You fools should use the time spent insulting people to pray to God.Nkwasiafo.
illiteracy is a disease grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Foolishness is hereditary indeed.Your parents must have transferred it to u? So you think your useless country is that rich? Hahaha let Jonathan buy food n supply to the over 70 Hungary citizens in that zoo.MUMU.

http://answersafrica.com/richest-countries-in-africa.html. Ghana ranked no10. Nigeria no3. You can check anywhere for the richer country between nigeria and ghana.
Thanks for bringing my parents into this. You worthless swine. You can't even be accepted as a gateman in nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj:

http://answersafrica.com/richest-countries-in-africa.html. Ghana ranked no10. Nigeria no3. You can check anywhere for the richer country between nigeria and ghana.
Thanks for bringing my parents into this. You worthless swine. You can't even be accepted as a gateman in nigeria.
Where boko haram ruins.Hahaha I wont even b an errand boy in that zoo.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
homesteady: R. OKIGBAZI just won the bronze for Nigeria in Men's Discus throw!
. Oga. Sorry for derailing your thread
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: illiteracy is a disease grin
That's very true. That's why all mumugerians are sick.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Where boko haram ruins.Hahaha I wont even b an errand boy in that zoo.
. This are the places that Boko haram ruins bah?

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: illiteracy is a disease grin
@bbello28. D illiterate fool still thinks his post is grammatically correct
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: @bbello28. D illiterate fool still thinks his post is grammatically correct
Foolish fool.so u r marking grammar nw...Hahaha so are u people serious at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State / Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 / Alteo Pays N540 Million To Reaffirm His Commitment To Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.