Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) (2438 Views)

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
The Ghanaian actress confirmed this on her Instagram page with the photo below . They have been goofing around lately , taking pics of themselves together etc . Am sure they will make a good couple .

See more photos of them together HERE >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/yvonne-nelson-confirms-that-she-will.html

Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by segzyj(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good for them
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by SugaryBelle(f): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ok.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
E consign me? E no consign me...........In tubaba' voice
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by dre11(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
So them never start self...........
Mschewww
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
SO
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by Krasid(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2014

Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by henryogb(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
poster ..read properly before you post such ...she meant she is about to start dating and her boyfriend may not appreciate the way john holds and touches her in movies .

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by 9jahubcom(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
henryogb: poster ..read properly before you post such ...she meant she is about to start dating and her boyfriend my not appreciate the way john holds and touches her in movies
nor my d op..ve dis

Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
henryogb: poster ..read properly before you post such ...she meant she is about to start dating and her boyfriend my not appreciate the way john holds and touches her in movies

" my ex "
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by RoyalPearl(f): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
lol some ppl just don't know how to read
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confirms That She Will Start Dating John Dumelo (photo) by derrick333(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
henryogb: poster ..read properly before you post such ...she meant she is about to start dating and her boyfriend may not appreciate the way john holds and touches her in movies .
u r coret ,ha x 1s said he wil slap John cus d guy is 2clos2ha(always takin pix 2geda as if de r datn) ,n John shud kip away cus she will b datin soon

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only!!! Watch This Girl Doing Naughty Things To Impress Her man / Club In PH Where Ladies Takes Off Their Clothes To Entertain Customers / Don’t Believe Everything You Read Online, I Just Bought A New Car – Ernest Asuzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.