Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347729 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 1:39am On Mar 19, 2018
dmajor1:

It was a long walk. It still is for there are still many hurdles ahead. I appreciate everyone here for helping me out to make this a reality. Information is power.

Congrats bro, I'm so happy for you. Now, go ye forth to the embassy and prosper grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 1:49am On Mar 19, 2018
TheGrandChemist:
I am actually over the moon right now.

Admission decision for one of the schools I applied to just arrived cheesy cheesy

School: Brigham Young university, Provo, Utah (Actually one of my top choices. Highly rated than the others I applied to with the best funding as well).

grin
Congratulations!! At the end of the day, all you need is just one. grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheGrandChemist(m): 5:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Ndawe:

Congratulations!! At the end of the day, all you need is just one. grin
Thanks ma'am. smiley

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Many thanks
Nwabu007:
Congratulations @Jumybecks.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by reDazey(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations dmajor1 and TheGrandChemist.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheGrandChemist(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
reDazey:
Congratulations dmajor1 and TheGrandChemist.

Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kcwitch(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
TheGrandChemist:

Thank you

Start rehearsing for your visa
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheGrandChemist(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
kcwitch:

Start rehearsing for your visa

Hahaha.

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
awww thank you

Sherlock5577:

That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!!
Wishing you success in your future endeavours
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks, buddy. Congratulations to you as well.

TheGrandChemist:

Awesome. Congratulations smiley
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
thanks!

tescoman90:

9ice 1

CONGRAT!!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Yeah yeah... #Fall18

mfarad:

Congratulations! #TeamFall2018
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Thank you bro.

ponpon:
Power move congrats sir
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Lol... thank you. More and more we desire for everyone. #fall18

Jumybecks:
Congrats to you. This is huge! More good news to follow
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
thanks mhen. Curiosity ehen... If nothing changes, it'd be FSU for many reasons. Advisor choice been the most important. So, out of curiosity...how did you remember my moniker?

RexCheeng:

Hearty cheers to you!!! I remember your moniker.
Just out of curiousity, which are you going for? Alabama or FSU?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dmajor1(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2018
Ndawe! Amen!!! Thanks for all the help.

Ndawe:

Congrats bro, I'm so happy for you. Now, go ye forth to the embassy and prosper grin

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mfarad(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
anita1214:
Hello everyone my name is Anita uche

What in the world! shocked
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Obyknow(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good afternoon

I registered for the GRE on January, am yet to take it, heard from my friend that I am supposed to include four schools during my registration which I didn't do.

Is there any way I can include this?, I ve been to my ETS dash board and am seeing nothing
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
@Obyknow :
I think you will have the opportunity to do so after taking the test and seeing your q and v scores. This allows you to decide which of the schools fit ur GRE scores. Not so sure though, please those with experience can confirm this.

Then I have a genuine question which may sound awkward, during TOEFL listening section, when do we START answering the questions given? Is it after listening to the audio or while listening to it?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mfarad(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Obyknow:
Good afternoon

I registered for the GRE on January, am yet to take it, heard from my friend that I am supposed to include four schools during my registration which I didn't do.

Is there any way I can include this?, I ve been to my ETS dash board and am seeing nothing

For GRE: You are to select the four institutions immediately after your test.
For TOEFL: You are to select the four institutions a day (latest by 10 PM) before the exam.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mfarad(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sherlock5577:
@Obyknow :
I think you will have the opportunity to do so after taking the test and seeing your q and v scores. This allows you to decide which of the schools fit ur GRE scores. Not so sure though, please those with experience can confirm this.

Then I have a genuine question which may sound awkward, during TOEFL listening section, when do we START answering the questions given? Is it after listening to the audio or while listening to it?

Obviously, after listening. You'll be prompted.

Tip: Note down key points as you listen. Check out Notefull for more. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
mfarad:

Obviously, after listening. You'll be prompted.

Tip: Note down key points as you listen. Check out Notefull for more. Good luck!

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smoothblaise(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
I have a 6 months newly renewed magoosh premium access for GRE. Mind you it's not for free. Inbox or pm me if interested. I also have complete magoosh offline practice and tutorial video.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dollyptosh(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
smoothblaise:
I have a 6 months newly renewed magoosh premium access for GRE. Mind you it's not for free. Inbox or pm me if interested. I also have complete magoosh offline practice and tutorial video.
Sent you a pm
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smoothblaise(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
I've replied
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smoothblaise(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by md17: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ayomideasolo17@gmail.com
smoothblaise:
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by md17: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
How much for the magoosh premium ONLY?
smoothblaise:
Please I clearly put that the magoosh gre premium access code for 6 months is for sale and not free. Some people sent me a PM and said it is too costly. Well #10,000 naira for a 6 months premium access and also additional magoosh offline lessons and solutions with other free pdf books it's not costly. I did my first Gre and had a poor score of 302 with a study for 4 weeks without magoosh. Trying to improve my score that why I bought the premium access since I would not have time to study effectively due to work. So please do not PM me if you are not willing to pay.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kcwitch(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
smoothblaise:
Please I clearly put that the magoosh gre premium access code for 6 months is for sale and not free. Some people sent me a PM and said it is too costly. Well #10,000 naira for a 6 months premium access and also additional magoosh offline lessons and solutions with other free pdf books it's not costly. I did my first Gre and had a poor score of 302 with a study for 4 weeks without magoosh. Trying to improve my score that why I bought the premium access since I would not have time to study effectively due to work. So please do not PM me if you are not willing to pay.

Justwise, please sort this guy out
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by RexCheeng: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
dmajor1:
thanks mhen. Curiosity ehen... If nothing changes, it'd be FSU for many reasons. Advisor choice been the most important. So, out of curiosity...how did you remember my moniker?

I remember that you offered to help someone critique his SOP on the USA student Visa thread. In my head, you became the major with a wealth of SOP review experience. Wanted to contact you eventually but the person who needed help went AWOL.
Congrats once again.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations to all with admits.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.