Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347479 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by orelio(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just started preparing for Gre test. Looking forward taking it by September or October.... Thanks to the admin and some notable people for their concerted effort... May God bless you all... Been gathering momentum from this thread as this thread has been my main guide on preparations and school searching.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ajibade105(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello,

am new on this thread, I wanna write GRE in November and I need materials to prepare for this exam. I will be glad if anyone can help with any. Here is my email ajibade.kehinde@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Glocal1: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2016
nastydamus:

Thanks bro. I used Edulight Consultants but I don't know if the stress involved is worth the savings man: sometimes they'll just ignore your calls and text messages, other times they'll be making incoherent sentences when they decide to pick your call.
I gave them four schools (recipients) for my TOEFL scores but they didn't register a single one and they gave me my login details when it was too late to add the schools; I had to raise an additional $19 * 4 because of their mistake.
Ok bro. The cost is still fair, how was ur toefl? What's d file size of d regular magoosh and d premium magoosh videos, just want to know d one I'd need to download again. Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by nastydamus(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Glocal1:
Ok bro. The cost is still fair, how was ur toefl? What's d file size of d regular magoosh and d premium magoosh videos, just want to know d one I'd need to download again. Thanks.

I had to put the caveat out there to avoid touching stories. If you choose to go the Edulight route, you'll have to be on their neck every step of the way.
Had 111 in the TOEFL.
The premium videos are in a compressed file that is about 1.1GB large. The regular videos are not compressed into one file so you'll have to download them individually, they shouldn't be more than 2GB.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Teaser4(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Afternun guys, planning to write gre next year. my sch minimum score is 610(metu, ankara). how tough it is to meet that. am scare d exam look tough, most the quantitative part, i hate maths, only did it in my 100lvl during my college days.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ajibade105:
Hello,

am new on this thread, I wanna write GRE in November and I need materials to prepare for this exam. I will be glad if anyone can help with any. Here is my email ajibade.kehinde@yahoo.com

Read through a few pages backwards for links to materials.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
nastydamus:

The premium videos are in a compressed file that is about 1.1GB large. The regular videos are not compressed into one file so you'll have to download them individually, they shouldn't be more than 2GB.

Sorry to bother you but I still haven't been able to download the videos, it isn't giving access for download - keeps asking to request for permission from the owner. Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by happyday: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Teaser4:
Afternun guys, planning to write gre next year. my sch minimum score is 610(metu, ankara). how tough it is to meet that. am scare d exam look tough, most the quantitative part, i hate maths, only did it in my 100lvl during my college days.
You're welcome to the thread.

Now, when you say 610, what actually do you mean? 610/800? For the Quant section only? Kindly elaborate.

Please note that the GRE tests secondary school-level physics, in 'cunny' ways. So, that you even did it in college is a big plus for you. The test looks tough, but if it was too easy, then it wouldn't be too much of an accomplishment to ace the GRE? Will it?

There are no two ways about it. Go through the thread, gather relevant materials and buckle down to study. Study and practice. Practice and stay focused.

Enjoy your study prep. And check in here if you run into bumps along the way.

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Teaser4(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
happyday:

You're welcome to the thread.

Now, when you say 610, what actually do you mean? 610/800? For the Quant section only? Kindly elaborate.

Please note that the GRE tests secondary school-level physics, in 'cunny' ways. So, that you even did it in college is a big plus for you. The test looks tough, but if it was too easy, then it wouldn't be too much of an accomplishment to ace the GRE? Will it?

There are no two ways about it. Go through the thread, gather relevant materials and buckle down to study. Study and practice. Practice and stay focused.

Enjoy your study prep. And check in here if you run into bumps along the way.
Thanks bro. on the question u askd, lemme quickly check the sch's website
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Some1here: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello guys, this is a wonderful thread, great insight from the creator and all contributors.
I have read through some of the pages but still feel the need to pick your brains.
I have a 2.5/5.0 gpa and would like to apply for a masters, I guess safe schools would be convenient.

1. What are my chances of securing an admission?
2. Is it possible to also get some sort of funding?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by essayHelp(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
nastydamus:
Hi everyone,

Been following this thread, although from the shadows. Wanted to write the GRE this month but couldn't get a slot anywhere in PH so I had to travel to Lagos to write on the 13th.

Got to the JKK building quite early and then the wait and anxiety started; can't say why but I was feeling uneasy about the test, not like it was going to be my first or last exam in this life sef. grin

Anyway, as we joined the queue to be screened before commencing the test, the people that were screened first had already started typing away. I got to my computer and started typing too (#50k no be play o, plus transport fare and hotel bills). After the AWA section (which looked rather fair to me), I got down to the first verbal; it must have been the experimental part because boy, was that section harrrrrd (ets should try to leave that type for last na).

It sort of destabilized me but I soldiered on o (again, #50k + siblings), 'attacking' the quantitative section that followed and the others after that. Altogether, it was quite an experience sha. After everything: V 157, Q 164, AWA: 4.5 (I expected more in the AWA but well...).

Very helpful were the Official ETS guide (for AWA, V & Q), Memrize App (for vocab building), the Magoosh Videos (regular and premium) and also Powerprep and Manhattan Six online Tests (to simulate the actual test in terms of timing and, to an extent, difficulty).

There you have it friends...my hustle only just started as I'm looking at UIUC, CMU and PU (God dey o). Thanks to all contributors on this thread, every single one of you.

PS. Just got my TOEFL score: 111. I used the ETS official guide and watched some noteful videos on YouTube. Couldn't even practise with the ETS software because I didn't have enough time, wrote the TOEFL test on the 15th.

Good luck to all future test takers, you can do better.

Congrats Bro.

For the Manhattan practice tests, buying a $10 kindle Manhattan practice guide will give you access to the tests for six months.

Best wishes.

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by babisho: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
So I wrote the GRE too and i'll like to share a bit of my experience. 
Analytical writing: 4.5 (82nd percentile).
Quantitative reasoning: 158 (70th percentile).
Verbal reasoning: 164 (94th percentile).

Quantitative: . As u can see above my math is average, so I have nothing much to say...well, except that whoever wants to do well must know how to manage time. Given adequate time, the questions can be answered. But the time ETS gives is so-so for average math guys like myself. Add exam nerves and 10 +10 which should take a millisecond to answer takes more time than appropriate. Bottom time:
1. take timed tests while practicing. It helps with pacing and this is absolutely key. 
2. U don't have to answer all questions and it is important to know when to let a question go. The silly exam has "time wasters". Nothing hurts as much as finding that u spent 4-5 minutes on a particularly question (which u aren't certain u got right by the way), only to find that there are some pretty cheap (takes less than a min) questions u no longer have time for. Again. Bottom line. If u're spending too long on a question when u haven't seen all the questions, u're setting urself up and it's a pretty bad strategy. Better to go through all questions, murder d cheap questions and then if time permits, face d hard ones. 

P.s: I think this should be pretty obvious, but u'll find it surprising that it is hard to let a question go and to move on in d real exam. So again. Practice ur pacing with timed tests. 

VERBAL. 
My score here suggests that I have a bit of a "bragging right" and I probably know what I'm saying. (lol). Unfortunately, I don't have a quick fix solution here. But for the long haulers who have a couple of months to prepare, here I think is a good strategy. The verbal as we all know is 20 questions per session. 10 reading comprehension, 5 sentence equivalence and 5 text completion. 
Good news: the sentence equivalence and text completion can be destroyed quickly, leaving ample time to face the convoluted, opaque, recondite and abstruse (haha! Bloody hell. I show off)...difficult to understand reading comprehension passages. 

So this was my routine. I used aldaily.com everyday for several months. Aldaily.com basically recommends 3 essays daily for its readers. Now one has to attack these essays. Not just a cursory reading. The essays are academic, high literary, GRE language styled. Some of them are from newyorK times, New yorker, LA review of books, London review of books, aeon magazine, new Republic, the Atlantic bla bla bla. The point in reading all these is that one then begins to see various writing styles. The way people shift their sentences, the nuances and subtleties, and of course GRE type words and vocabulary. Now with these new words, I had a list I was keeping. Upon seeing a new word, I would go to vocabulary.com. The advantage of vocabulary.com is that it not only gives the meaning of words in simple language, it gives SEVERAL examples of usage. In seeing those examples, one appreciates how the words can be used in sentences.  

If one can conscientiously follow this routine, what happens is that u find that sentence comprehension and text completion questions become a godsend. The time one spends answering the questions remarkably drops, leaving time for the reading comprehension. U'll become so used to the sentences u'll be able to predict what goes into what in the text completion, and sentence equivalence becomes rediculously cheap.  Of course the voracious reading would also help with reading comprehension generally, but men! Those questions, bloody freaking hell! 

P.s. I didn't say anything about reading comprehension strategy. Here I think magoosh GRE blog offers excellent advice. So u won't lose anything by checking out magoosh.com/gre and reading the blog. 

I might also have oversimplified the process of reading those essays from aldaily.com. Sometimes it is so much tedium and mental drudgery u just want to close the page, and leave the essays...when u get to this point, know that u're not alone. Even the best of us struggle with some of these passages and sometimes there's so much jargon in the passages u begin to think they are straight from hell. Besides, it really doesn't hurt doing well in the exam and not wasting money (the $205 these days...pretty hard to come by)

Finally on analytic writing, i'm interested in knowing anyone who has scored 5 or more. I know people get it, but I think the exam is rigged. Unless u type pretty fast of course. But that's by d way. My advise here is to use official material from ETS. Especially sample essays and reader commentaries. By the time u focus on samples that are scored 4 or 5 or 6, u'll begin to see what u have to do to get the required scores. So please, read the official examples. Sorry, read is an understatement...study them. 

Overall, abeg practice, practice and more practice, there is no short cut. Good luck and see yah all in America. ‎

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ajibade105:
Hello,

Hey have you gotten the GRE material if no, let me know so I can put the following in the mail for you:
ETS QUANT
ETS VEBAL
ETS Official Guide 2nd Edition
(May be) Manhattan GRE Set of 8 Strategy Guide
5LB Manhattan
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by hybeenoni: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=pennstate post=47850445]

Hey have you gotten the GRE material if no, let me know so I can put the following in the mail for you:
ETS QUANT
ETS VEBAL
5LB Manhattan

@ Pennstate, Sorri to quote you this way. I'm actually planning to write the GRE by October, will appreciate it if you could assist me with:
ETS QUANT
ETS VERBAL
ETS Official Guide
5LB Manhattan
Manhattan GRE set of 8 strategy guide

My mail: ib4real200083@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=hybeenoni post=47851064][/quote]
Check your mail! It seems one of them (5LB) have a copyright issues via Dropbox.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
babisho congratulations!
That is a great total score and a monster verbal score shocked shocked
Many engineering students would kill for your quantitative score,
so stop being modest
Thanks for sharing, most importantly. Keep this up!
Good luck with application, funding and all other processing.
Wish I could like your post one more time. LOVE YOU PLENTY.

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by babisho: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you. SirRiddy.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mrjojo: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
sirRiddy:
babisho congratulations!
That is a great total score and a monster verbal score shocked shocked
Many engineering students would kill for your quantitative score,
so stop being modest
Thanks for sharing, most importantly. Keep this up!
Good luck with application, funding and all other processing.
Wish I could like your post one more time. LOVE YOU PLENTY.
Pls, I need your email, need to contact you sometimes, before school busy schedule kicks in
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ElDeeVee(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2016
@ babisho, that's some demonic verbal score cool cool. I want to do a 'you' mehn.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Abimmbolar: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
TJ18:
Sirriddy baba, wow,i could not be more happy for you and being thankful to God on your behalf.This guy is a classic example of a good turn deserving another.I thank God that your 'another' happens to be a prove of God's providence. I remember 'disturbing' when i was to write my GRE and TOEFL last year, your cool and calm nature still mesmerizes me till date. Well, I got my admission at UTD but shelved Msc for some multinational experience. You know quite well that the journey just began,but don't stop being you ,and expect a jolly ride.Congrats man.
Please, how do I convert 3.92/5 cgpa to a 4.0 scale. Using my normal math, i get a 3.14 equivalent, but from your post, 3.64/5 is equivalent to 3.28/4...help pls
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Abimmbolar: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
pennstate:

ETS QUANT
ETS VEBAL
5LB Manhattan
Please, I need the materials too.... Sharon91dolapo@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by battoyyeb(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abimmbolar:

Please, how do I convert 3.92/5 cgpa to a 4.0 scale. Using my normal math, i get a 3.14 equivalent, but from your post, 3.64/5 is equivalent to 3.28/4...help pls

https://www.wes.org/calculator/igpa.asp
Use the link above to convert to 4.0 scale
Mine was 3.95/5 after converting it is 3.40/4

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smallsuper: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
ponpon:
I got to jkk around 8am, hoping the exam would start by 10am, since it was a standardized exam, we didn't start till like 11am.

I met one nairalander at the venue, nice guy, he recognized me and came to greet me, even during this hardship faced in nigeria.

The whole venue was very boring na him I spot one unilag babe, we got chatty, all gre fly comot for my head.

Did the data capture, they collected everything we had on and gave us pencil.

Started with the first section, it was blessed, as prescribed on the 1st page, I used Kaplan for my issue, it was smooth, It was a topic about studying the a society and the city, and just showing that a city is Germane to study of a society or not, I didn't practice with ets pool of topics because I wanted the exam to be like a exam were I would be able to think creatively, and not try and remember a topic I have practiced earlier.

The argument aspect was better, but I couldn't conclude well, Manhattan book helps you in seeing 1001 flaws, too much points too little time, I articulated them well, but my conclusion didn't pull through about 5 lengthy paragraphs.

2nd section was Verbal, I knew my strong point in verbal was Reading comprehension, the first set of text completion were abstruse, I couldn't find the pattern easily, I answered some correctly(maybe), I moved to my the RC, 1st Rc was short , blasted it, under 2 mins, next was the usual 4 questions very long RC, I practiced with coadcoax, so long RCs were a blessing, unlike the short ones filled with so much logic, long RC I read it calmly, I identified the main idea, the tone, and other senrenre, I wrote the RC down like a tweet, so the whole thing was fixated to my mind, Sentence equivalence on the Real gre is not the type you see in those books oooh, they are not the popular synonyms, they make sense individually. If you look too much at the options, another meaning enters your head.

3rd was the Quant, In my mind I said this is the time to shine, the questions you see on the 1st part of the gre are the ones gruber made is 25 strategies about, there is no need for too much calculations from the 1st to like 5th question, just your the test of knowing that a variable can carry any sign unless stated and Co, i wondered why ets always reiterated that to you should know questions you miss during practice, they have a format and these questions would hunt you, I fumbled in all the 3 data set, I didn't practice data set in the last 4 days of the exam, I thought it was moimoi as usual, but the charts I saw!... I missed the usual compound interest questions which I always miss, you won't see this interest and Co clearly stated I 5lb Manhattan and the rest,I also missed the independent probability question which I always miss, I missed like 5 or so In this section.

4th section verbal, it was easier than the 1st,it was clear I either performed woefully in the 1st part or It was the experimental section, it was straight forward, the text completion were the normal ets style, clue, pointer and gre vocab, RC was harder for me now, they were short, they were more and would require more time. Only one on RC scaled through

The 5th was quant, the first question was like a RC it was long, from practice tests, I noticed the 1sr questions are tough, the question after quantitative comparism tough and after data set too tough, they are time Consumers, but I made a mistake which I always knew was a mistake, I wanted to ensure I performed well In this part because I Don mess up for the 1st quantitative, I was solving to the letter, lo and behold I met one of my favorite missed questions, instead of skipping, I ran ri mo , chop valuable 3 minutes, moved on to the data set, the one was even more complex 8 mins, 7 more question to go, I didn't know one there my eye just dey see black, next question the sum of a recursive set that is in every ets material, I missed it and he choop time, I was able to run through the last 3 questions about to click answer for the last time dissappear, I said to myself, this is the end. When I clicked the next section and it was verbal, none of my quant was experimental they were the real shit!!!!

Last section, I clicked continue continue continue, I didn't even look, I said to myself, I Don fail gre, I looked at the guy at my side that one didn't have clue, I garnered hope, I just did the last section, one kind one kind, even RC, I skimmed for the pointers and answer questions using the bad options methods,

I finished my Gre and I told myself, omo u Don cast, 65,600 Don burn, I didn't want to report scores...

I reported scores blah blah blah...

Quant - 156
Verbal - 154

156 was my minimum score in Kaplan online test, I had 2 156,1 158,1 162...in verbal I had 147s highest was 150...

Princeton I had 153 in my 1st quant, 162 in my 2nd, 150 and 153 were my verbal scores

Manhattan test 159 quant, 154 verbal.

Power prep 2 149, 158 were my quant scores yeah I did the power prep test 1 twice, verbal 150,152... I didn't do power prep 2 2nd test, I read it like 3 days to the exam..

My little advice, the 1st page of this trend can give you a good gre score but find what works for you.

Verbal, : verbal grail, coadcoax and 1014 Princeton, magoosh flashcards and that new meme software that dude recommended days ago is very good, but it was late

Quant : 5lb Manhattan, official guide, ets quant set, kaplan online quiz and gruber you are good ...

Need to buy a single text book buy the official guide and get a good Internet connection, the Internet is the best resource...

To access the Kaplan online portal for 2016, the answer is text

More gist dey I just gats summarize...

Danjaninja special thanks sir... You are a blessing and bless up to everyone who helped me and the Facebook group was the place I got confidence after the 149,150 score in power prep 1 test...
The difference from the 149 and my 156 score now was the material I used to study.....

Hello ponpon, pls can you send the materials you used for GRE to akinpeluakorede@yahoo.com?

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smallsuper: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
pennstate:

ETS QUANT
ETS VEBAL
5LB Manhattan
Hello pennstate, I am interested in those materials, u can kindly send it to akinpeluakorede@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by doziej84: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Guys, I have a skype interview coming up soon with an European University for a PhD position.

Can anyone, who has a similar experience, give me an idea on what it looks like or entails?

opportunities like this don't come often & I need to be in top form.

Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ajibade105(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
pennstate:

ETS QUANT
ETS VEBAL
5LB Manhattan

I have. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by segun4christ: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
@pennstate, Pls kindly send them to me: segzy4christ2009@gmail.com Thanks so much!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Perotti: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
doziej84:

Guys, I have a skype interview coming up soon with an European University for a PhD position.

Can anyone, who has a similar experience, give me an idea on what it looks like or entails?

Thanks.

First, they ask about your research interests and career goals. Then they could ask if you have any publications/conferences attended. Then they can also ask if you have any ideas for the PhD positions. Just be calm and confident. It's gonna be easy.
What course is it?

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by happyday: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
doziej84:

Thanks.

Congratulations! If anything, you can be sure that the department thinks you're good on paper. It's time to make them gauge how eligible you're for a PhD slot in their program. First, how did you get the interview invite? Was it through a normal application, or you knew someone (a grad student, post-doc or faculty) who helped you 'press' the right buttons? If it's the latter, you might contact them to give you a heads-up on what to expect.

Either way, you need not fret. Interviews like this is 2-way. They're trying to interview you, as much as you're trying to interview them!

Firstly, be prepared for the interview. If you don't have a 2-way headset (microphone and earpiece), get one. If your internet connection is not optimal, find a place where you can be connected for the period of the interview. Ensure your PC's battery is fine enough to last you throughout the interview, even if PHCN comes knocking.

Resist the temptation to dress in half. Dress as if you'll be attending an in-person interview. You might need to stand up, plus dressing full-length will give you confidence levels a huge boost. Minutes before the interview, test run the audio, video and internet connection. Test everything and make sure all is in order.

Then, you'll need to be ready. Find out about your interviewers. How many are they? It doesn't hurt to ask prior to the interview. Most likely, your future advisor will be leading the team. Check his research page and really dig into his research interests. You'll need to show some enthusiasm about his research objectives. Otherwise, he might think you won't make a great addition to his lab. Which might be okay than for you spending the next 5 years on something you absolutely have no interest in. If you're applying with a BSc, be prepared to discuss your final year project, and look for ways to link it up with the faculty's research work. Ultimately, your answers should reflect that you've taken time out to know what the Prof is working on, and how you see yourself being a great Plus One in his lab.

He would also like you to meet him. Pay attention. Don't get lost in the need to impress him/them. Tell him your doubts, be open and let him know you're looking forward to working with him, if truly he seems a cool person to work with. Prepare a few questions to ask, towards the end. It shows your level of initiative and motivation. Ask about the application process. If one document won't be coming through anytime soon, let him know. He might fight for you at the admissions committees. Again, if he thinks you're good enough. Which takes me to the last point.

Blow your trumpet. Don't be reserved or 'humble'. Glance through the documents you've submitted to them, and make sure you can defend them very well at the interview.

If all goes well, he might typical encourage you to apply. If you haven't done so already. I wish you the best.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Topiipii(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
babisho:
So I wrote the GRE too and i'll like to share a bit of my experience. 
Analytical writing: 4.5 (82nd percentile).
Quantitative reasoning: 158 (70th percentile).
Verbal reasoning: 164 (94th percentile).

Finally on analytic writing, i'm interested in knowing anyone who has scored 5 or more. I know people get it, but I think the exam is rigged. ‎

I know ebdib scored more than 5, he's on NL too.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ18(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abimmbolar:

Unless you send your transcript to WES,ECE and the likes for conversion, other forms of conversion are just estimates but they give you a rough idea of your standing. 3.92 is should get you 3.0-3.2 out of 4.I got a 4.13,when i did my conversion,I think I got around 3.2 or so.#cheers
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by elwasee(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sir I need the materials too. Elwasee2000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.