Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash (2236 Views)

"Former Ministers & Governors Will Be Arrested"- EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Monimatic(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
The General Overseer of God of Cham­pion Royal As­sembly, Brother Joshua Ignila, the same man that ac­curately predicted the exit of Brazil in the World Cup and the victory of Germany in the FIFA World Cup has spoken again.

And this time, according to DailySun, Joshua says a private jet carry­ing some governors who are opposed to certain decisions in the country would crash.
Joshua reportedly told his congregation:

“I have warned them through my broadcast on Champions Television and I have tried to reach out to those I saw in my predic­tion. It is going to happen soon and nobody should blame anybody for it. It is either they retreat from that meeting they want to attend or they will perish.”

Joshua also said a lower rank military officer of the Nigerian Army will arrest Abuba­kar Shekau, leader of the Boko Haram sect. A Nigerian soldier, he said, would shoot Shekau in the leg and capture him, while also advising security leaders to tighten security in Abuja be­tween today (Monday) and Wednesday.

“I hear the sound of bomb in the city and I call on security agen­cies to tighten security in Abuja between Monday and Wednesday.”

On the 2015 general elec­tions, Bro. Ignila said he saw the man presently on the seat at the Villa, still sitting com­fortably on the seat in 2015 and advised the ruling party to formulate policies that would pacify the opposition after a hard fight at the polls.
He said:

It is not win­ning the election that is the issue, but the problem that would emerge after the elec­tion. It will make the present insecurity in the country a child’s play.”

Joshua reminded members of the church of his earlier prediction about the mili­tary aircraft that crashed in the southern part of Bama wherein he predicted that there would be survivors three months ago. According to him, none of his prophecies had ever failed.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/this-week-some-governors-will-be-in-a-plane-crash-another-bomb-will-rock-abuja-brother-ignila.86122/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/private-jet-carrying-governors-will.html
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Jakumo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Monimatic: The General Overseer of God of Cham­pion Royal As­sembly, Brother Joshua Ignila, the same man that ac­curately predicted the exit of Brazil in the World Cup and the victory of Germany in the FIFA World Cup has spoken again.

And this time, according to DailySun, Joshua says a private jet carry­ing some governors who are opposed to certain decisions in the country would crash.

“I have warned them through my broadcast on Champions Television and I have tried to reach out to those I saw in my predic­tion. It is going to happen soon and nobody should
blame anybody for it. It is either they retreat from that meeting they want to attend or they will perish.”

Joshua also said a lower rank military officer of the Nigerian Army will arrest Abuba­kar Shekau, leader of the Boko Haram sect. A Nigerian soldier, he said, would shoot Shekau in the leg and capture him, while also advising security leaders to tighten security in Abuja be­tween today (Monday) and Wednesday.

“I hear the sound of bomb in the city and I call on security agen­cies to tighten security in Abuja between Monday and Wednesday.”

On the 2015 general elec­tions, Bro. Ignila said he saw the man presently on the seat at the Villa, still sitting com­fortably on the seat in 2015 and advised the ruling party to formulate policies that would pacify the opposition after a hard fight at the polls.
He said:

It is not win­ning the election that is the issue, but the problem that would emerge after the elec­tion. It will make the present insecurity in the country a child’s play.”

Joshua reminded members of the church of his earlier prediction about the mili­tary aircraft that crashed in the southern part of Bama wherein he predicted that there would be survivors three months ago. According to him, none of his prophecies had ever failed.

So ALL Nigeria's fake prophets feel compelled to use the name "Joshua" now, to try and masquerade as Nigeria's most widely known scam artist "prophet" of the same name.

Will the real 419 trickster Joshua please stand up ?

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Liamm(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
He wants to be popular
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by elguaje(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by aluunoble: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
If he actually heard the message loud and clear from God, the only part of the message which am interested in is; *the capture of Shekau*

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
And it will be alleluia in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Phuck all thses phucking fake-a$$ prophets.

If eventually the supposed plane carrying those Governors didn't crash, he will tell us that He prayed and God averted the crash.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Caseless: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
This scam artist went ar far as saying"i see the man in aso rock sitting comfortably on the sit". What nonsense!
No governor will die by God's grace , except those looting us dry.
Shekau should be captured and i pray that the young officer the fake prophet predicted ,shall be a guy i've known to be in the troubled state since the begining of this war on terror. I guess this is the only way he's gonna feel fulfiled and make those that have died in line of service happy.
jonathan must not stay there beyond 2015 . His pdp=boko hara has killed 'too many' nigerians in recent years.
adonbuliv in this balderdash by this headless chicken of a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by mstik(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
All these prophets of doom.... If you must make a prophecy, can't it ever be positive?
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
hungry mofo. it happened i said it.it didnt happen he prayed against it. am sick of these mere men disgracing xtainity

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Topgainer: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by EMANY01(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jakumo:

So ALL Nigeria's fake prophets feel compelled to use the name "Joshua" now, to try and masquerade as Nigeria's most widely known scam artist "prophet" of the same name.

Will the real 419 trickster Joshua please stand up ?

Man you gat jokes....LOLS......
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by snadguy007(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why this man no dey see better vision
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Are Tinubu, Fashola and other APC governors still meeting in UK? Are they coming back with a chattered flight? Just asking undecided
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by raiszy2k(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014
elguaje: .
u wan sell the space?
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by SlimCupid(m): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: This scam artist went ar far as saying"i see the man in aso rock sitting comfortably on the sit". What nonsense!
No governor will die by God's grace , except those looting us dry.
Shekau should be captured and i pray that the young officer the fake prophet predicted ,shall be a guy i've known to be in the troubled state since the begining of this war on terror. I guess this is the only way he's gonna feel fulfiled and make those that have died in line of service happy.
jonathan must not stay there beyond 2015 . His pdp=boko hara has killed 'too many' nigerians in recent years.
adonbuliv in this balderdash by this headless chicken of a prophet.
they are all looting. All of them
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Prophet of doom!

When'll this prophets tell us positive things about nigeria
Always forcasting negativities undecided
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Caseless: 4:20am On Jul 29, 2014
SlimCupid: they are all looting. All of them
ok, they shld include the president then.
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by elguaje(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2014
undecided
raiszy2k: u wan sell the space?
are you interested
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by Brimmie(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: All these prophets of doom.... If you must make a prophecy, can't it ever be positive?
Are you Tolenxander wife? tongue Been seeing you on every thread cheesy
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by dulaman: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
OK.he said bomb blast will occur in Abuja between Monday and Wednesday........ today is Tuesday
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by brownlord: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Monimatic: The General Overseer of God of Cham­pion Royal As­sembly, Brother Joshua Ignila, the same man that ac­curately predicted the exit of Brazil in the World Cup and the victory of Germany in the FIFA World Cup has spoken again.

“I have warned them through my broadcast on Champions Television and I have tried to reach out to those I saw in my predic­tion. It is going to happen soon and nobody should blame anybody for it. It is either they retreat from that meeting they want to attend or they will perish.”

He said:

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/this-week-some-governors-will-be-in-a-plane-crash-another-bomb-will-rock-abuja-brother-ignila.86122/

God please let this true, even if the pastor din't hear from you, just hear my own cry and make atleast 10 governor APC and PDP die in that crash, i know it's not possible to have all the devil in one plane, but arrange a separate crash for them, Buhari, Tinubu, atiku, kwakwaso, Ameachi in one, IBB, Jonathan obansanjo etc. we need to mourn this bast@rd so Nigeria can be free.
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
jerseyboy: And it will be alleluia in heaven.
100xAmen!

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by jamace(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
IdiAmin1: Are Tinubu, Fashola and other APC governors still meeting in UK? Are they coming back with a chattered flight? Just asking undecided
grin grin
Re: Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash by HopeAtHand: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord:

God please let this true, even if the pastor din't hear from you, just hear my own cry and make atleast 10 governor APC and PDP die in that crash, i know it's not possible to have all the devil in one plane, but arrange a separate crash for them, Buhari, Tinubu, atiku, kwakwaso, Ameachi in one, IBB, Jonathan obansanjo etc. we need to mourn this bast@rd so Nigeria can be free.

Why did you omit Adams Oshomhole of Edo state...So ur governor no qualify to die by Aircrash?

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Appoint Mr Peter Obi As Defence Minister Now / Ogun To Fund 47.23 Per Cent Of 2015 Budget With IGR / Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.