Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

CAN, Others Commiserate With Sheikh Zakzaky - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / CAN, Others Commiserate With Sheikh Zakzaky (522 Views)

Ahlul-Bayt World Assembly Condoles With Sheikh Zakzaky / 1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Muharram 2012 (English) Lectures With Sheikh Hamza Sodagar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN, Others Commiserate With Sheikh Zakzaky by LagosShia: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibrahim Usman

Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has extended condolence to Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky over the recent shooting over 30 members of the Movement, including 3 of the Sheikh’s sons.

The CAN President Ayo Oritsejafor, in a telephone call extended the association’s sincere condolence and sympathy over the murder, which he described as unfortunate.

Mr. Ayo prayed Allah to grant the deceased eternal rest and Sheikh Zakzaky the fortitude to bear the huge loss.

Meanwhile, people from all walks of life are trooping to commiserate with Sheikh Zakzaky at his Gyallesu residence, including Zaria emirate council.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1201:can-others-commiserate-with-sheikh-zakzaky&catid=41:frontpage
Re: CAN, Others Commiserate With Sheikh Zakzaky by Caseless: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oritsejeafor jst impressed me for the first time. Nice one frm CAN. I believe such move will go a long way to quench any potential 'reprisal' attack that might be put on the military by the shiite members. I can jst imagine the sheikh's feeling as he stood to observe prayer(last prayer usually observed for d dead) for his 3 sons and other members that were killed in the attack. May almight Allah grant them paradise!
Re: CAN, Others Commiserate With Sheikh Zakzaky by LagosShia: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
caseless: Oritsejeafor jst impressed me for the first time. Nice one frm CAN. I believe such move will go a long way to quench any potential 'reprisal' attack that might be put on the military by the shiite members. I can jst imagine the sheikh's feeling as he stood to observe prayer(last prayer usually observed for d dead) for his 3 sons and other members that were killed in the attack. May almight Allah grant them paradise!

Wallahi, i don't used to be a strong fan of Sheikh Zakzaky. i just used to consider him just another Alim (scholar) among the many we have in Nigeria and around the world. but after this incident, the inner strength, calm and restraint the man showed impressed me to my bones. imagine losing three grown up sons!!! i now have more respect for him than ever before. may Allah (swt) preserve him with the strength and courage.
Re: CAN, Others Commiserate With Sheikh Zakzaky by Caseless: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
LagosShia:

Wallahi, i don't used to be a strong fan of Sheikh Zakzaky. i just used to consider him just another Alim (scholar) among the many we have in Nigeria and around the world. but after this incident, the inner strength, calm and restraint the man showed impressed me to my bones. imagine losing three grown up sons!!! i now have more respect for him than ever before. may Allah (swt) preserve him with the strength and courage.
same here. But, u can't doubt his maturity and his firm grip on his followers. When the issue of insecurity started in the north, we all thought that zaria will be hot too considering the fact that it's hub to most of the sect and shiite having a heavy presence there , and of course, their leader, sheikh zakzakky. The sheik rather made the town calm, despite its volatility due to his control on his members. I'm frm a family of darika tijjaniya;both parents and brothers, with exception of one who belong to d izzala. I belong to none(thou , am a bit tilted to darika). In recent time, i feel more drawn to shiite. No b say i wan join o, but i love those that stand up, act and not jst praying; this the shiite are known for. IMO, they're the most cordinated sect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform Eid Prayer / private muslim teacher / Boss of the house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.