Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? (60512 Views)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by porka: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mbediogu:
Was his death going to be pasted on anybody or group other than BH? The same BH that has killed or kidnapped people whose potential far surpass any achievement of the revered General. Do all Nigerians love and respect him? Why have they continued to deny him?
Is Nigeria that fragile to degenerate because of death of one man? I thank God he did not die but has he been a force for unity of Nigeria? Talk of assassinated Generals like Ironsi, Murtala and Bisalla yet Nigeria stands. What about are fathers that we wasted or frustrated till death? People like Sardauna, Akintola, Balewa, Okigbo, OJUKWU, Nzeogwu and others. On the contrary I think that if the worst had happened to Buhari (thank ALLAH it did not) more people would have been rejoicing atleast in private - than would have been found crying in the streets,

God bless you!

They tend to over hype the importance of Buhari as they always do with his rank. The way they hype that 'General' thing one would think he was a Field Marshall back in the army. Same people will refer to T.Y. Danjuma rightly as Lt. General, but must always hype Buhari like he was more than Major General.

Everyone is talking of Nigeria's Armageddon as if Nigeria is owned by Buhari. Worst case is that people like El-Rufai would be warlords in Zaria.

Nigeria will outlive Buhari.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by santakris(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
kobonaire: One day I have a feeling we will all look back at this and laugh .... one day.
which generation are u refering to?
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by porka: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
nnekamezor: I do feel he staged -managed d whole bombing.shocked...he jst want to attract a public sympathy n paint d presido as a bad leader.... Y d sudden use of a, bullet proof vehicle which he wasnt using bfr ...it speaks volumes oooo...#jst saying tho

The president provided the bullet proof vehicle to him as advised by Rtd Col Dangiwa Umar (Source - Akin Osuntokun, Thisday)
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by morningsta(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Celepope: I hate when people give this silly boy called Omojuwa audience.A young boy filled with bile about his own country.Nonsense

I don't see any bile in this piece. I Kind of share his opinion in this write up.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by porka: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
nnekamezor: I do feel he staged -managed d whole bombing.shocked...he jst want to attract a public sympathy n paint d presido as a bad leader.... Y d sudden use of a, bullet proof vehicle which he wasnt using bfr ...it speaks volumes oooo...#jst saying tho

Maybe he did, maybe he did not, only God and those who carry out hit know. Not until we have a Wikileak-like revelations would we have the complete details.

But no public sympathy beyond his followers' usual ranting against imaginary enemies sha.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by RAO1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
One day ll b one day.....I pray make I dey alive .......someone /ppl ll b charged for genocide
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: Nigga be writing shi all the way from USA, chilling in front of his computer and allowing his fingers to roam free like he knows shiittt bout what's going on here.

And people here will be taking him seriously and giving him levels. The day kasala burst on top the guy matter, niggahh will still be in US typing his shiiit while y'all will be hiding inside Olumo rock

That "Olumo rock" reference is at least 3 layers thick. What are you insinuating?

By the way, omojuwa was at the university of Ibadan for a program last week. Didn't seem like much of a trouble. Just some regular guy seriously interested in moving Nigeria foward. Nigeria needs as much help from the diasporan community as it can get. No?

P.S I would be pissed if someone called me a "Nig*ger".

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by mezebel(f): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
miccheck58: This one no be the Japhet Omojuwa wey dem talk say get mouth odour?

Oh well, its none of my business. ...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha,chai u jst made my day funful my dear.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by kobonaire(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
santakris: which generation are u refering to?
Ours
Ours+1
Ours+2
Ours+3

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by mezebel(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
RazziP: Can somebody please tell me who Japheth Omojuwa is
he is a cankaworm in caterpillar clothing!!! Ezeure man
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Akinmail:

That "Olumo rock" reference is at least 3 layers thick. What are you insinuating?

By the way, omojuwa was at the university of Ibadan for a program last week. Didn't seem like much of a trouble. Just some regular guy seriously interested in moving Nigeria foward. Nigeria needs as much help from the diasporan community as it can get. No?

P.S I would be pissed if someone called me a "Nig*ger".
whatever you think Olumo rock means is all your biz...you should re-evaluate yourself if you assume I meant anything by it.

You should also re-evaluate yourself if you're pissed someone called you the N word, it's just a word like 'guy' or 'dude' people like to read too much into. We're in 2014, black people need to get over their petty insecurities
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by hansad: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
dont8: By Japheth Omojuwa:

—————————

Japheth J Omojuwa

Japhet J Omojuwa's country and way of life - Nigeria's endless violence that has consumed more than 3.5 million Nigerians. Violence and killing spree by the Punaaaani soon after Nigeria was founded.
Nigeria as a country de sweet Japhet J Omojuwa, perhaps because his has not been directly hit by Nigeria's violence.
This is a classical case of:

When they came for the Jews, I kept quiet because I am not a Jew.
When they came for the easterners I kept quiet because I am not an easterner.

When they came for the southerners I kept quiet because I am not a southerner.

When the came to my side, I was helpless because there were no more persons left to speak out for me.

Let one Nigeria continue to sweet your lot.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by mezebel(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Oduduwaboy]

You remind me of a complete i.d.i.o.t i once read about. I shake my head for you.[/quote ]I wonder the size and shape of ur head. Coca-cola head with ur fura de nunu odouros mouth.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by alorauzoms(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
korel9: Did this just make the front page? angry
I need to see this admin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by mezebel(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
duni04: Honestly the level of incompetence and sycophancy going on in Nigeria today is unparalleled. A situation where the incumbent president accuses the opposition of plotting bomb attacks on itself to score politically is just astonishing. A president that is in control of the Army, police, Airforce, SSS, DMI, Civil defence corps, Navy, NIA and all the other apparatuses of state security, is turning around to accuse people who control nothing of planting bombs!That's not even the worst part, the worst part is that very stupid and gullible Nigerians (of the same "I voted for Jonathan and not PDP" fame) are coming out to support this Buffon of a President whose only response to the Boko Haram Insurgency as Commander in chief has been to accuse opposing politicians of complicity. Nigerians and their President are Buffons!
hw many likes did u bag after ur 10 pages write up? That is to show that u gat no sense in what u wrote. Mentality of northerners are very low and I believe u are one... Ur problem is that book and chaplet u resight each day.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by putro(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
chibwike: That sympathy he initially planned
to gain from nigerians so as to
aquire votes..he is now getting
it....they did not bomb him since...its
now that elections are round the
corner..that re nw bombing him....Buhari is one of the sponsors
of BOKOHARAM!....enuf said.
SO YOU WILL RATHER KILL YOUR PEOPLE TO PUNISH YOUR ENEMY.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by bobolic: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
thank you
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by YomaA(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
In the end...the masses are made to suffer...its a cold world...*dropsshoulderandwalksaway*
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nicepoker(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathains are highly delusional.we thank God 4 saving GMB a true patriot,peoples General
the ram just woke up

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by leo1234(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote autuhor=kabba7].[/quote]
Why calling Igbo now. Better respect yourself.
How can a military group on operation be all Igbos?
This is how u people fuel tribal war cool

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
porka:

The president provided the bullet proof vehicle to him as advised by Rtd Col Dangiwa Umar (Source - Akin Osuntokun, Thisday)
okay ooo
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by RichboyPee(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101: This issue has been thrashed over and over again. If he tried to kill himself, that's perfectly alright, i can understand that smiley. If not then i think it's high time he joins hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward. There is no law that says you must be a serving leader before you make an impact!

God know say Uncle Jona must complete e tenure after which we go handover to the East then back to South South again, then to the East, na so we go pass d baton round till we tire, grin. Na all of us get Nigeria afterall. Who nor gree, make e go hang himself. Kpatakpata we go scatter everything make everybody answer e papa name. The one North oppress us don reach, who dey cry dey see road.

with this kind of mentality, I weep for Nigeria
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Everfrank:
They don't pluck bullet proof cars from trees and people are not born with it. The mere knowledge that one is using a bullet proof car alone has compromised the security in the car. You don't know nothing about Buhari. If Asari Dokubo knew this he would have used another method to assassinate the general.
Hmmmm .... So in otherwords ur implying dat Asari is behind d whole tin.. Well i doubt dat oooo
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by activatenigeria: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Exposed Buhari lied....Photo evidence https://www.nairaland.com/1833248/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-buhari
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by TokyoBulls(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
It is alarming and I'm ashamed that young Nigerians find it difficult to analyse basic national issues. You're a joke if you think GMB will be killed and the Nigerian state will remain same afterwards. Even the President said Nigeria could have been thrown into massive chaos and we might find it difficult to come out of this. Be that as it may, Nigerians should focus on ONE enemy - Boko Haram and stop making enemies of citizens. It is not impossible to defeat BH but it is difficult when you focus on citizens rather than enemies.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by TokyoBulls(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2014

Most VIPs in Nigeria uses bullet proof cars. Almost every.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
NaLaugh: As far as this Buhari tale goes, only time will tell.

------------------------------------------------

ewarriors please be seated:

You Are Welcome To The Office of the S.I.C to the F.T.C.

(Second In Command to the F.T.C) cool
Bro abeg i no follow o
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Alexsmith20(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2014
nnekamezor: Re u serious
yeap! cool
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2014
himkers: Yes, Buhari tried to kill himself.

It is better than suicide..
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2014
NaLaugh: As far as this Buhari tale goes, only time will tell.

------------------------------------------------

ewarriors please be seated:

You Are Welcome To The Office of the S.I.C to the F.T.C.

(Second In Command to the F.T.C) cool

You are pathetically funny...
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2014
calebo101: This issue has been thrashed over and over again. If he tried to kill himself, that's perfectly alright, i can understand that smiley. If not then i think it's high time he joins hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward. There is no law that says you must be a serving leader before you make an impact!

God know say Uncle Jona must complete e tenure after which we go handover to the East then back to South South again, then to the East, na so we go pass d baton round till we tire, grin. Na all of us get Nigeria afterall. Who nor gree, make e go hang himself. Kpatakpata we go scatter everything make everybody answer e papa name. The one North oppress us don reach, who dey cry dey see road.

You deserve an award...

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by robinsoncrosoe: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathains are highly delusional.we thank God 4 saving GMB a true patriot,peoples General
. Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.