Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel (3414 Views)

Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra / Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / Indigenes Gather To See Buruji Flat Tyre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by BedLam: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

How many shots have Hamas shot into Israel, or you are just angry it is not hitting its target. Israel has the obligation to protect itself. I do not support the killing of non-combatants. But tell Hamas to stop shooting from people's compound and schools.
Can Israel flex her muscles if it were to be Egypt? Or Iran?
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by egift(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
BedLam: Can Israel flex her muscles if it were to be Egypt? Or Iran?

Have you ever heard of "Arab-Israeli War of 1973"? - If yes, tell us what know. grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
CastleandGreen: One thing the Hamas don't know is that, Israel is God own country and in this fight he (GOD) is actively involve. I pray Israel keep getting stronger and stronger. And without Israel the Arabs would have made a mess of Christianity.
Illiterate African, if Israel is "God's own country", and it's people are "God's own people", where do you fall in the scheme of things? Are you the "Devil's own people"? For your information Jews don't like your Christ nor do they give a crap about your Christianity. Do yourself a huge favor and read more. Matter fact, go on Google and search the following:

1. The Jewish view on Christianity.

2. What do Jews think about Jesus.

When you've found the answer, come back on here and tell us how it feels to realize you've been led astray all your life.

Low self-esteem, ignorance, and the reluctance of the black man to educate himself without 'external' influence will be the bane of the black man till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners: [size=18pt]So some moroons still think Israel is a God own (christian) country.

There are more Muslims in Israel than Christian [/size]
Israel will tolerate Islam before it gives credence to Christianity. Last Christmas, a Christian member of the Knesset (Parliament) requested that a Christmas tree be erected in front of the building in observance of Jesus' birthday...he has now become persona non grata and for that transgression he will surely lose his office in the next election. The tree request was, obviously, shot down.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote
author=anago9010]

even if you are in Gaza you will fire a rocket, Abu saada lost 4 kids
and his wife yesterday. what did you want him to turn to the peaceful
al Fatah on the west bank have been pissed on like used pregnancy test
kit. when isreahell keep building settlement on occupied Palestinian
land. hamas appeal more to Palestinian to al fattah because they have
been systematically conquered.[/quote]Any country that do not comply with ceasefire should be ready to lose if she is a weakling!!Both countries are at war,i say let them defend themselves with all thier might.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
CastleandGreen: One thing the Hamas don't know is that, Israel is God own country and in this fight he (GOD) is actively involve. I pray Israel keep getting stronger and stronger. And without Israel the Arabs would have made a mess of Christianity.
Enough of all these "God's own people's" nonsense. Israel is what it is because it enjoys immutable love and protection from the US, and because it is a Nuclear Power.

Pray tell, where was this "god" when Hitler rode roughshod on them in the late '30s and early '40s, almost decimating their population to a point of extinction??

Too many ignoramuses around here.

3 Likes

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Idrismusty97(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
So people honestly still believe this? Like seriously? undecided So God wasn't involved when the Nazis slaughtered 6 million Jews. God is only involved when they are fighting against weak nations like Gaza with sophisticated technology from the West. You and your lots should grow up! How does Israel being "God's own people" affected your life?

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by bIoodykiller: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift: If Hamas accept not to fire explosives in Israel, then there will be no war. But to fire bombs in to Israel and expect no retaliation.

People are only complaining because Hamas are unable to hit their target.
My son
Nice talk
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by vedd: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
I stand with Israel

Israel has a right to exist

Israel has the right to self defence

God Bless Israel!

2 Likes

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Oklander: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
tempest01:

Go back and read your history. The land was conquered during war, and you don't expect a country that won a war against external aggressors and took land from them to return it on a platter.

Even Sinai was also taken from Egypt, and they tried to take it back by war and they lost again. it was only when they agreed to demilitarize the peninsular, sign a peace treaty and recognize the state of Israel that it was returned.

And now there is peace between Egypt and Israel, and Egypt is now slowly progressing. That was a wise decision to take and i commend the Head who made such a decision as he put his people in the front before any religious bondage.

The Palestinian state does not recognize the state of Israel and wants Israel off the map. Thats hostility firstly, and as a state, you dont deal with such people with kids gloves.

I believe we are no longer backward in thinking as our ancestors with no civilization and as Egypt did, a peace treaty should be accepted by all and let things stand as it is.

Not crying wolf every time when you are the wolf in sheeps clothing.

It is occupation and Israel does not seems ready to return the land on any of those conditions.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by stanech: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am with Israel

All muslims are terrorist though it takes time for them to fully manifest..
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Descartes: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra:

Almighty Allah is also a God of justice.He sees the heart of man and not the religious affiliations of man.
Gbam!!
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Descartes: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hamas nMust Pay!! cool
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
vedd: I stand with Israel

Israel has a right to exist

Israel has the right to self defence

God Bless Israel!
Hopefully Israel feels the same way about the survival of your country or tribe.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by vedd: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Hopefully Israel feels the same way about the survival of your country or tribe.
You wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra: Any country that do not comply with ceasefire should be ready to lose if she is a weakling!!Both countries are at war,i say let them defend themselves with all thier might.

we know who rejected the all comprising ceasefire of secretary john Kerry. isreahell want a ceasefire where they still maintain their siege and make gazans live like animals. FYI gazans need pass from ishreall for entry and exit from their own nation, only allowed to fish 3 nautical miles on their own waters, isreahell controls import and export including food, medical aids and building materials. please what else can they fight for except to get their dignity back.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Mogidi: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

How many shots have Hamas shot into Israel, or you are just angry it is not hitting its target. Israel has the obligation to protect itself. I do not support the killing of non-combatants. But tell Hamas to stop shooting from people's compound and schools.

But are you no longer supporter of APC?
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Mogidi: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
anago9010:

we know who rejected the all comprising ceasefire of secretary john Kerry. isreahell want a ceasefire where they still maintain their siege and make gazans live like animals. FYI gazans need pass from ishreall for entry and exit from their own nation, only allowed to fish 3 nautical miles on their own waters, isreahell controls import and export including food, medical aids and building materials. please what else can they fight for except to get their dignity back.

Its good to keep you supporters of APC in check, we should do same in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mogidi:

Its good to keep you supporters of APC in check, we should do same in Nigeria.

may the Almighty wipe away hour lineage hilter gas chamber styled.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Lordlexyy: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners: [size=18pt]So some moroons still think Israel is a God own (christian) country.

There are more Muslims in Israel than Christian [/size]
Whatever. Israel will do whatever it takes to dwarf the terrorist act of Hamas. Israel has shown the best tactical and brutal way of dealing with brutality. For those saying hamas is not a terror group, should describe the scenarior behind kidnapp and summary excusion of tenage kids and the incessant firing of rockets indiscriminately on Israeli populace? Cowards who hide behind civilians. Wish our president could be more proactive against these islamists.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote
author=anago9010]

we know who rejected the all comprising ceasefire of secretary john
Kerry. isreahell want a ceasefire where they still maintain their siege
and make gazans live like animals. FYI gazans need pass from ishreall
for entry and exit from their own nation, only allowed to fish 3
nautical miles on their own waters, isreahell controls import and export
including food, medical aids and building materials. please what else
can they fight for except to get their dignity back.[/quote]No body is stopping the, from fighting for thier rights,they should fight and fight till dey finish their existence.They should continue to use humans as shield and still cry foul.As for isreal,i pity them more.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra: No body is stopping the, from fighting for thier rights,they should fight and fight till dey finish their existence.They should continue to use humans as shield and still cry foul.As for isreal,i pity them more.

and your point is ma'am??
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by PenSniper: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
maajin007: Almighty Allah is the helper of oppressors

And who is this allah ?
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
anago9010:

and your point is ma'am??

After war comes peace.Whatever way it comes...
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra:

After war comes peace.Whatever way it comes...

bug isrehell is not ready for that!!!! I smell another group coming up that will be more violent and ruthless than hamas plus Islamic jihad put together.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by egift(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mogidi:

But are no longer supporter of APC?

This is a living example of Jonathan's Policy on Education. You better get a refund.

2 Likes

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote
author=anago9010]

bug isrehell is not ready for that!!!! I smell another group coming up
that will be more violent and ruthless than hamas plus Islamic jihad put
together.[/quote]

well,lets see if they will turn out to be bad as 1914-45,if not as usual,wings will be cut off.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra:

well,lets see if they will turn out to be bad as 1914-45,if not as usual,wings will be cut off.

like they cut Hezbollah!!! isreahell fvcking sissies mehn. the 2006 brouhaha with Hezbollah expose them beyond limit. killing the elite golani bridge by hamas rubber stamp their cowardice.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by thewarrior72: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2014
I noticed one thing both on Facebook, Nairaland & other social media. All islamist/Muslims speaks with one voice, and they are quick to tell & discourage any Christian supporting Israel to desist from doing so, that they are Jews & not Christians how Jews hate Christians & blacks grin But they will never rise to condemn the actions of the terrorist group called hamas, that have continued to lunch rockets into Israel, even defying the ceasefire agreement.

Until real & genuine muslims(if there's) learnt to speak out & stop hobnobing with extremist & terrorists, adherents of other relgions will continue to deride & align against them
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by BedLam: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

Have you ever heard of "Arab-Israeli War of 1973"? - If yes, tell us what know. grin
Do you understand what "flex muscles" means? Israel will have a deep thinking before going to war with Egypt or Iran!
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:11am On Jul 29, 2014
vedd:
You wouldn't know.
Oh, trust me boy, I will.

P.S: "Boy" is not a term of endearment on my part.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:17am On Jul 29, 2014
thewarrior72: I noticed one thing both on Facebook, Nairaland & other social media. All islamist/Muslims speaks with one voice, and they are quick to tell & discourage any Christian supporting Israel to desist from doing so, that they are Jews & not Christians how Jews hate Christians & blacks grin But they will never rise to condemn the actions of the terrorist group called hamas, that have continued to lunch rockets into Israel, even defying the ceasefire agreement.

Until real & genuine muslims(if there's) learnt to speak out & stop hobnobing with extremist & terrorists, adherents of other relgions will continue to deride & align against them
I doubt the Muslims are trying to convince the Christians about anything. You probably would include me in that category---and probably wrongly assume what my religious creed is--- because of my posts, but it's the truth. Jews do not regard your religion or Christ as anything but blasphemous and it'd do you you good to read more about this issue so you don't keep walking around ignorant all your life.

P.S: In the end, always remember that as a black man you're on the bottom of the totem pole and your support, or lack there of it, doesn't count.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Brief Biography Of Atiku And Quotes. / BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters / “goodluck Jonathan Should Be Working In A Zoo” – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.