Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? (484 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Is Anytin Wrong Marrying A Man A Yr Older Than? / Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? by kwister1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Peeps pls I need ur help. My F.F has been dating dis lady 4 almost 5mnths before they brake up, and b4 they split it out, he has been suspecting dat I was dating her the truth of d matter is there is a mutual feelings between myself n her. After they broke up 2yrs later. I went into a relationship with her, as a result of my Dad wants me 2 bring my tribe hum as a wife. And she is my tribe n my thirst, but the worst of the matter is daht my parents re not in support of the relationship because our F.F had once dated her. Pls guyz wat do u think I should do? Even dou I knew they had sex. Pls I need ur opinions.
Re: Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? by funshint(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
No P but just be ready to deal with some awkward moments later in your life...*old feelings can be re-kindled. Few words is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? by mstik(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Follow your heart smiley
Re: Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? by kwister1(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2014
@mistic thanks alot
Re: Am Dating A Family Freinds Girlfriend Is Anytin Wrong With It? by kwister1(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2014
funshint: No P but just be ready to deal with some awkward moments later in your life...*old feelings can be re-kindled. Few words is enough for the wise!!!
, u re very ryt. And daht's what I feared d most

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Important Role? / Awesome Love Quotes / Nigerians Are Not Romantic And Its Pathetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.