Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Books Of Myth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Books Of Myth. (733 Views)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
who has had any experience with the six and seven books of moses? Who has a copy?
Re: Books Of Myth. by kevinhacker(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
go and read your book stop looking for power , #ABOKI

Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
i am actually not looking for power but studying, i am actually making a small research work on the great writing of kabblah.
Re: Books Of Myth. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Later he'd tell us God does not exist undecided
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdeniyiA: Later he'd tell us God does not exist undecided
God exists?
Which of them?
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdeniyiA: Later he'd tell us God does not exist undecided
If you mean I will say that, you are wrong. Am not carrying a research because I am finding roots for religion, its JUST a research and nothing more. God does exist and I serve him. What I am after is writing a book and not making arguments.
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: who has had any experience with the six and seven books of moses? Who has a copy?
Tell me about these books.

I found links to download them. Want to know what I'm reading.
https://archive.org/details/sixthandseventh00schegoog
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Tell me about these books.

I found links to download them. Want to know what I'm reading.
https://archive.org/details/sixthandseventh00schegoog
Their roots can be traced to the great writing of Kablah that consist among other books the six and seven books of moses. The six and seven books is a book of magic and from things I have read, the seals are the source of its magic.
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: Their roots can be traced to the great writing of Kablah that consist among other books the six and seven books of moses. The six and seven books is a book of magic and from things I have read, the seals are the source of its magic.
Magic. grin
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Magic. grin
yep, magic. Its conjuration works.
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: yep, magic. Its conjuration works.
Conjurations like illusion and Presdigitation?
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Conjurations like illusion and Presdigitation?
Let us say none of those, science has made us lose touch with the spiritual realm. Its pure magic
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: Let us say none of those, science has made us lose touch with the spiritual realm. Its pure magic
All magic is illusion.
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
All magic is illusion.
well if u say so, I'd have let magic be shown you if you are somewhere near and you will see how far different it is from illusion.
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: well if u say so, I'd have let magic be shown you if you are somewhere near and you will see how far different it is from illusion.
So magic is constrained by distance?
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
So magic is constrained by distance?
It does has its own limits but distance is never a limit of magic
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: It does has its own limits but distance is never a limit of magic
Can you do magic?
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Can you do magic?
yes, but not because I practice it but because I am tempted to try out some things I have read in the cause of research.
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: yes, but not because I practice it but because I am tempted to try out some things I have read in the cause of research.
Interesting...
What tricks illusions feats of Magick can you perform?
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Interesting...
What tricks illusions feats of Magick can you perform?
Just a couple, sending your replica to carry out something you wish to do but maybe too lazy to go do it and conjuration. Very dangerous but I'd say they were very interesting experiences. Are you really an apatheist?
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
auremany: Just a couple, sending your replica to carry out something you wish to do but maybe too lazy to go do it and conjuration. Very dangerous but I'd say they were very interesting experiences. Are you really an apatheist?
A doppelganger? shocked
Interesting.. In that case you need to know what I look like. Can you say?

Yes, I'm atheist.
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
A doppelganger? shocked
Interesting.. In that case you need to know what I look like. Can you say?

Yes, I'm atheist.
If by asking that question, you meant to ask if i can conjure an image of you, I'd say no. Why an atheist?
Re: Books Of Myth. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
auremany: If by asking that question, you meant to ask if i can conjure an image of you, I'd say no. Why an atheist?
What then can you do?

Atheist because there is no God.
Re: Books Of Myth. by auremany(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
i cant conjure u because u aint dead and i have not heard a living being was conjured
cryi cant conjure u because u aint dead and i have not heard a living being was conjured

Saints Of God-let Meet Here / ENTER HERE For Any Kind Of Video Tutorials (step-by-step: Beginners & Advanced) / How Non-christains Will Be Saved.