Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp (28335 Views)

Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp / 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! / Bbm Adds Private Chat To Messenger. Is It Worth D Hype And Better Than Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Telegram is like SMS and email combined -fast,
versatile and powerful. You can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type (doc, zip, mp3, etc) to people who are in your phone contacts and have Telegram. You can also create groups for up to 200 people. With Telegram you can do all of this on any number of your devices, both mobile and desktop.
It has over 4 million users which have been in the
running with Whatsapp Messenger. Whatsapp took a chance and defeat the 2Go Messenger in the media world.
In the next few years, I won't predict what will happen between Whatsapp and Telegram messenger.
Here are Some Comparative features of the Telegram Messenger
1. It's Free forever, compared to the Whatsapp Messenger that give a year trial.
2. It allows unlimited chat upload while Whatsapp Messenger allowed 16MB chat upload limit.
3. You messages can be accessed with multiple device on Telegram Messenger.
4. No ads, No subscription fee and Free as I stated above.
5. It's available for all platform, which also includes your old Java phones, i.e Nokia Xpress music, Nokia C1 and others
6. You also have the chance to select themes as well as backgrounds when chatting. And you get the chance to use your own username as well as display picture.
It works with even the weakest mobile connection, it is very fast, even with your 2G network. And your messages are compressed to the best minimum byte possible. So if you ask me Telegram is the best messaging app like Whatsapp I have ever come across and it is being recommended for anyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014

3 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Useless app, doesn't work on all devices.

1 Like

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Dclique(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
i'm guessing it doesn't support voice chat.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by watered(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
So na una wan kill NIPOST abi? grin grin

33 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by mrking3(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
NOT INTERESTED! BBM, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Google+ , facebook, Twitter, Viber, Weechat, and Almighty NAIRALAND is enough for me !!!!! If the App is good as outlined, you don't need to persuade anyone to have it! So I guess the APP is as wack as poo!

21 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by kekakuz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
boko dey kill Nigerian.
you are here talking of teleportgram

4 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nehemiah459(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Olekumaster:
JAVA and SYMBIAN here -- https:///qcoDN
Java Users no waste una MB cos na UCBrowser be that.

5 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by opeyehmmy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
*fingerscrossed*
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by olagamalin(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello all, I need a favor from y'all. Any Law Student from ABU, UNIBEN, UNILORIN, UI, OAU, UNIUYO, UNN, UNIZIK should kindly contact me via lssnerd@gmail.com. There's an urgent need to connect with the Law Student's Society of respective faculty. This is from the Law Society, Unilag & Tax Club, Nigeria. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by eraly(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
almost like whatsapp. nice app anyway
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Copy paste!

2 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by snadguy007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
SMH.....another data sucking app cry

1 Like

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by rattlesnake(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2014
100 ways to talk to the same person....yet the person still trips for davido OBO undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by fittty(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Crap!!! We've had enough of these. Try to be innovative and watch people embrace it.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Habeebpain(m): 3:23am On Jul 29, 2014
I can remember I once wrote on this months back before the data wipe. The stupid mod then didn't deem it fit to put it on FP.

1 Like

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by futajallon: 3:24am On Jul 29, 2014
I JUST FEEL LIKE PRAISING THE LORD AND I DON'T CARE WHERE I AM, FATHER LORD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND BLESS ALL NAIRLANDERS THAT WILL READ THIS. LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE IN YAHWEH

88 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by johnshagb(m): 3:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Una no dey sleep?
Btw, whatsapp still doing the magic for me. Why chat with the same set of people using different platforms.

8 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Deman05(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Ok! How will I download it?

1 Like

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by seunlayi(m): 3:54am On Jul 29, 2014
this application is really better than whatsapp Especially the uploading aspect [i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by 0nyegame(m): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Can the application bring back our girls

4 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by rotymie: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm stickin wit mai whatsapp......
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by sunnywhyt(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Wish the app go win us medals for common wealth olympics... #teamBBM 32731D82
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by samseen02(m): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2014
watered: So na una wan kill NIPOST abi? grin grin
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by flinton(m): 4:18am On Jul 29, 2014
This review left out what made Telegram unique... The ability to auto delete posts depending on the user's discretion and leave no trace of the posts, It's called 'secret chat' on Telegram. A great tool for discussing confidential matters and also a cheaters app, u will never get caught!
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by shadowwalker101: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2014
I like msging
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img] [img]http:///?k_id=utibeokodi[/img]
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by lekhane(m): 4:30am On Jul 29, 2014
BBM is dying o, RIM upgrade na!
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:33am On Jul 29, 2014
una wan useless youths life with a lot of application. I no follow. Facebook and whatsapp are OK for me as of now

2 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2014
at this time of the day?? nawa ooo
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by NaLaugh: 5:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Sircomeference: at this time of the day?? nawa ooo

ever heard the saying "it's 5pm somewhere"
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by vicardino(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2014
cool app
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Otunbakay(m): 5:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Another avenue to bring ther gurls more closer to the boyz.
The world is getting more smaller!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Buy That Second Hand Iphone, Read This / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner / Whatsapp Group Admin Lands In Jail For Spreading Fake News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.