Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators (997 Views)

WAEC To Publish Photographs Of Impersonators / A Thread For Ex Uites N Uites / Faces Of Impersonators Of Unilag Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Chimourinho(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
My people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it ;DMy people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it
Mine was rather filled with ups and down but two incidents durin Mine. The first was the first day i actually went to help my roomie our 200l for a carryover course. As i was writing, people in the ball with me were mostly carry over students so wen they saw me writin with all serious coupled with d fact that my face was strange they concluded am a machinery and started peepin frm me (coz carry students jam packed ) in one hall. The security guy noticed them disturbin me and asked me to stand up.
who are u? he asked me, I wanted to play smart and told him I dnt undastand d question wen he knows am a student. The man stood me up and looked at my script, I was in d numba 3 question after jst 45mins he said i shud tell him d name of d HoD Of d department which i dis bcoz I was already pre informed abt that bt as we were draggin d issue d HOD came in and asked me to mention d 1O lecturers Of d department! :oMy people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it ;DMy people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it
Mine was rather filled with ups and down but two incidents durin Mine. The first was the first day i actually went to help my roomie our 200l for a carryover course. As i was writing, people in the ball with me were mostly carry over students so wen they saw me writin with all serious coupled with d fact that my face was strange they concluded am a machinery and started peepin frm me (coz carry students jam packed ) in one hall. The security guy noticed them disturbin me and asked me to stand up.
who are u? he asked me, I wanted to play smart and told him I dnt undastand d question wen he knows am a student. The man stood me up and looked at my script, I was in d numba 3 question after jst 45mins he said i shud tell him d name of d HoD Of d department which i dis bcoz I was already pre informed abt that bt as we were draggin d issue d HOD came in and asked me to mention d 1O lecturers Of d department!
I Obviously dnt knw Any oda apart frm d HOD and the owner.
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by redcliff: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chimourinho: My people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it ;DMy people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it
who are u? he asked me, I wanted to play smart and told him I dnt undastand d question wen he knows am a student. The man stood me up and looked at my script, I was in d numba 3 question after jst 45mins he said i shud tell him d name of d HoD Of d department which i dis bcoz I was already pre informed abt that bt as we were draggin d issue d HOD came in and asked me to mention d 1O lecturers Of d department! :oMy people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it ;DMy people, i'd like us to share our experiences as exam impersonator while in school even if you are still on it
who are u? he asked me, I wanted to play smart and told him I dnt undastand d question wen he knows am a student. The man stood me up and looked at my script, I was in d numba 3 question after jst 45mins he said i shud tell him d name of d HoD Of d department which i dis bcoz I was already pre informed abt that bt as we were draggin d issue d HOD came in and asked me to mention d 1O lecturers Of d department!
I Obviously dnt knw Any oda apart frm d HOD and the owner.

Lol. Although this post seems funny a bit especially the last part, i have a strong feeling it would get blocked. That aside, Nigerians dont like to read..its such a shame..im mad at the people who were snooping into your work. Even as carryover students, they did not come prepared. Its such a shame really.
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Nastydroid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
*spread mat*

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Chimourinho(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
When i couldn't mention them i panicked and the security observed and landed me a hot slap on my face, yes face not chick. Started threatening to take me to senate that he must make sure i get rusticated o boy see gobe. I begin beg as dem begin start dia hilus na him i jst relax my mind calculatin myself. They must have be surprised that i didn't even beg. I knew exactly wat i wanted to do bt was jst prayin for s chance. Fortunately f guy holdin me by my belt got a call. and wanted to answer d call i knew his grip on me was going to lose that moment, d kind hit i gave his hands eeh? his fone fell off his second hand sef and i ran lyk ebola virus was pursing me hehehehe no tym to tink wia i dy run go. I escaped and didn't cum show myself much in school regularly again till d mata died

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Chimourinho(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol, students have this problem of not trusting their abilities though some don't even read oo. They feel a machinary knows it all
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by psucc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
While I was impersonating a Bank Mgr in an MBA exams alongside 4 of my lecturers, one of them was accosted with brain support (microchips). It was such a shame that when asked if she was a lecturer, she denied.

I couldn't say a word because myself was as guilty.
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
I impersonated for a course mate in four of her MPA courses successfully last semester without incident. wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by abdulkayus(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
u na dey try oooo. U dare nt try dat I d school I finish frm; Bayero University Kano. U cannot even conceive d plan of impersonating in my school cos ehhhhh, hmmmm, u will be caught and na expel straight. My school BUK is very strict abt malpractice, same thing wit ABU and many northern university.
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Nastydroid(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01: I impersonated for a course mate in four of her MPA courses successfully last semester without incident. wink
shocked
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Chimourinho(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Every skul don't take impersonation and malpractise serious bt rules are made to be broken anytym anyday anywia!
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by missdebs(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nastydroid: *spread mat*
guy wen u go change dis ya mat buy correct bed
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nastydroid: shocked

Hey, come of it.
Re: Thread For Ex Exam Impersonators by Nastydroid(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2014
missdebs: guy wen u go change dis ya mat buy correct bed
lol...you no fit dash me your own ni wink

(1) (Reply)

Words That Will Make You Check Your Dictionary / You Think You Are A Genius, Try This / Are Private Universities Not Better Than Public Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.