Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Reqium For HND Certificate Holders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reqium For HND Certificate Holders (4122 Views)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / The Problem With HND Certificate – By Femi Olabisi / Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Reqium for HND Certificate Holders

Woe unto you who graduated from a polytechnic! Among the three tertiary institutions in Nigeria that offer graduate certifications, Higher National Diploma (HND) is the worst to opt for. Generally, many assume that Universities, Colleges of Education and Polytechnics are equal while while their certificates are at par. For all that have been nursing such ideas, it is a pity. The perpetual plight of HND certificate holders are multiple and extended. Unknowingly to many, the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria stipulated it so.

From the beginning, the admission requirements sets the pace. In all standards, that of Polytechnic is lower. While it takes five credit passes in secondary school examination certification to gain entrance into the University, it takes four to earn a place in the Polytechnic. Simultaneously the cut off marks in matriculation examinations, that of University is quite higher than that of Polytechnic. To make matters worse, those that went to the university spent basically four years in school prelude graduation while those that opted for the Polytechnic spent basically five years. In all these strikes of various kinds are not factored in.

Among the Nigerian citizenry, Polytechnic students are not adequately informed about the worth of his or her certificate. They join the roller coaster of being a member of Nigerian Youth Service Corps only to be jerked off from their dream to reality during job hunt. It is during job hunt that the cards are laid bare with the employers baptising them brazen polite insult. Space will not permit me to recount the experiences of many Polytechnic certificate holders. However, many employers will inform you quite early enough that their vacancies are not open for Polytechnic graduates irrespective of your class of result and experience during Industrial Attachment.

When some of the HND holders scales this barrier and land their dream employment, a routine of experience will begin to unfold. Any colleague of yours from the University whom both of you were employed the same is crested to be your boss in the future and there is nothing you can do about it. In most cases, both of you may never enjoy the same salary scale thus he or she earns better than you. All these boils down to the fact that the promotion of the HND holder is slowed downed while that of Bachelors is fastened. Unfortunately, it was not so years ago. Reason, their was a lack of trained manpower but today there is a glut and the boys were separated from the men.

Irrespective of the fact that a Polytechnic graduate certificate holder spent more years in school than the Bachelors degree holder, they are once again frontally insulted when they desire to upgrade their certificates. Polytechnic graduates are not allowed to go for a Masters degree directly. They are mandated by the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to first undergo a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) which lasts for yet another two years-a pre-qualification for Masters. Unfortunately, Post Graduate Diploma studies are the least for scholarships both locally and internationally.

Many will be quick to start casting aspersions on the government for not informing the entire citizenry about these. These laws were not tilted because of anyone. Ignorance is never an excuse in any situation. It is your responsibility to find out what is in any option you chose for yourself. There has been series of agitation and loud cry from Nigerians to the government to equate University and Polytechnic certificate but to no avail. Now, you need no soothsayer to tell you more.

To the fresh secondary school leaver and even those at National Diploma (ND) level, it will forever remain a better idea to quash the ambition of graduating from the Polytechnic. A Polytechnic education is inferior to that of University in the present day Nigeria. Any possible route to the University is your best option. Albeit, why is there a dearth of professors and doctorate degree holders in the teaching staff of the polytechnics?
The urge to run away from home and heading to a Polytechnic owing to the fact that your mates are now in the tertiary institution should be thrashed. And for parents, its time to look before your children leaps. It is true that the knowledge quotient of many HND holders are higher than those of Bachelors holders, the government and many public sector employers are not careful about that.

It is most smart for every tertiary education aspirant to know that a University certificate is preferable and acceptable in Nigeria in lieu of HND.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice info.
But I bliv in destiny.
Where ever a man is destined to be in this life, his legs will surely take him dr. Irrespective of his certificate.
#strange but true.

2 Likes

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by azidomedogo: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ops.u are d biggest i.diot have ever read of.pgd is 1yr not 2.

1 Like

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bros,
e never reach i.diot levels.
You add strike and non availability of lecturers when you need them?
azidomedogo: Ops.u are d biggest i.diot have ever read of.pgd is 1yr not 2.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
@oluswaggz
It it the destiny of many Nigerian HND holders to be rejected in recruitment programs?
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
slyk2: @oluswaggz
It it the destiny of many Nigerian HND holders to be rejected in recruitment programs?
Well dts left to those HND holders dt don't kno wat dy are doing nd dt are ready to work under an organisation, Am a computer science student, in HND2 to be precise and I can boldly say dt av made more dan d money my pman spent on my tertiary education while still in skul. Cos I kno wt am doing. When its time for students project in my skul, I kno aw mch I make for writing a particular program for each student. I kno aw many students I do graphics design for, so y else do I need to be bossed around because of money. Wen I can make my cool cash without stress. All I neeed is more professional certifications dts all. That's why am d boss of myself(Built On Self Success).

2 Likes

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
No wonder, you're in a Poly.
oluswaggz:
Well dts left to those HND holders dt don't kno wat dy are doing nd dt are ready to work under an organisation, Am a computer science student, in HND2 to be precise and I can boldly say dt av made more dan d money my pman spent on my tertiary education while still in skul. Cos I kno wt am doing. When its time for students project in my skul, I kno aw mch I make for writing a particular program for each student. I kno aw many students I do graphics design for, so y else do I need to be bossed around because of money. Wen I can make my cool cash without stress. All I neeed is more professional certifications dts all. That's why am d boss of myself(Built On Self Success).
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
slyk2: No wonder, you're in a Poly.
So wats d big ish abt being a poly student?
now I can see d way u reason.
I knew ur post was copied nd pasted here. U didn't sit down to compose dt article.
Try nd discover ur talent bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kindly go back to the 'copy and paste' article, there is a goldmine for you there.
But why pursue a second class certificate when you have all it takes to get the best?

oluswaggz:
So wats d big ish abt being a poly student?
now I can see d way u reason.
I knew ur post was copied nd pasted here. U didn't sit down to compose dt article.
Try nd discover ur talent bro!!
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
slyk2:
Kindly go back to the 'copy and paste' article, there is a goldmine for you there.
But why pursue a second class certificate when you have all it takes to get the best?

Bro y do u think we av so many unemployed graduate dis days? Its simply because dy didn't get d basic orientation while in skul nd dy didn't acquire enof skills, dr thought was jst to go to a well known uni and obtain dr certificate, dt definately dey will get a job which is nt so. We av so many unemployed bsc holders out dr, which is why am sayin its nt abt d certificate bt wat u really want for urself. Discover urself and work towards ur goal.

1 Like

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by ebenope(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2014
The writer of this post don't really know what practical experience mean. If meet a technologist from polytechnic, u will understand that they don't wait for job outside there, they create the job for u people. A clear example is of a firm, An Architectural firm and a well respected firm @ Ibadan, ABTD. It was formed by a group of Ibadan Poly Student. They are graduate of Architecture and see them today, they are best know for their work. Practical aspect of a course is very important, if u are been taught only on theoretical aspect, u are on ur own. I knew many of university students that I do design work for even with 3D design, its not by my power but just letting you know that its not everybody that have the same opportunity that you have, so wherever you find yourself, try to be the best.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 1:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Young man, did you actually read the post?
If you did, did you understand it?
One of the first skills learnt in school is understanding the situation before delving into it.

oluswaggz:
Bro y do u think we av so many unemployed graduate dis days? Its simply because dy didn't get d basic orientation while in skul nd dy didn't acquire enof skills, dr thought was jst to go to a well known uni and obtain dr certificate, dt definately dey will get a job which is nt so. We av so many unemployed bsc holders out dr, which is why am sayin its nt abt d certificate bt wat u really want for urself. Discover urself and work towards ur goal.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Sir, did you read the post or are you reacting to the caption?
Have you ever heard of this slogan in Nigeria - Monkey de work Baboon de chop?
HND holders does the job, Bachelors holders take the credit and larger pay.

ebenope: The writer of this post don't really know what practical experience mean. If meet a technologist from polytechnic, u will understand that they don't wait for job outside there, they create the job for u people. A clear example is of a firm, An Architectural firm and a well respected firm @ Ibadan, ABTD. It was formed by a group of Ibadan Poly Student. They are graduate of Architecture and see them today, they are best know for their work. Practical aspect of a course is very important, if u are been taught only on theoretical aspect, u are on ur own. I knew many of university students that I do design work for even with 3D design, its not by my power but just letting you know that its not everybody that have the same opportunity that you have, so wherever you find yourself, try to be the best.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 1:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Lets get something straight, in this age there is working hard and working smart.
Smarter people rule the world.
This is applicable in Nigeria, assumption is the worst form of knowledge.
Just look around you, ask questions about employment and the view will be clearer.
* Five years in school, you must do PGD before masters why?
* Two fellows got employed the same day, the Bsc holder bosses the HND holder latter why?
* Have you noticed any difference between the salary scale?
Open your eyes.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by enessye(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2014
@op you better wake up from ur dreams. Ur kind Is the reason nigeria is not moving forward. Soooooo many graduates in nigeria are roaming about the streets be it b.sc or HND. A nation where an ordinary cleaner can earn More than a graduate. YES capital letter YES more than a graduate. Certification there and here. All the most influential ppl in this world rule with ideas(problem solvers) not one stupid certiificate. Education is not success its just a means to success. So what ever the medium u use in attaining that education is not the success but putting it to use cuz it open doors of opportunities to see the world, its problem and an ideal solution to them. Not roaming the streets of lagos with CVs. My uncle is an HND holder and has over 50 staffs among are b.sc holders wic he pays handsoMely. Its hightime undergraduates takes off the mentality of jobsearch and add value to themselves with diverse skills because hmmmmmm them papa wey don graduate since 19XX evenm with Masters be it PGD or PDF still dey road. That's what Nigeria is saying now. EMPOWERMENT. If u wmant to get the real certificate, bros go to havard or a pry six leaving cert holder will employ you in lagos be it HND or BSC. Yes its a fact. Ideas now rule the world irrespective of the institution that produces you. Being educated goes beyond university and poly bro open ur eyes...........any Means u use to attain knowlege is now education. Its knowlege that works not certificate. Its the only way to build nigeria not enslaving ourselves into contract staffs. Chaii naija. Anyway we will get there.

2 Likes

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by corperscorner: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP...its a shame someone would come out to post the aforementioned. While you work so hard to make silly clarification about what's not, the people you despise so much are striving harder and getting better by the day. For a minute! Reading your post shows you got the necessary education, but understanding the content shows you are just full of hatred. I attended a poly. Made a distinction in Business Administration and Management (OND). The opportunity I had to work in one of the leading banks in Nigeria wasn't a fluke. When God says this is the path of a man, no mortal filled with hatred can manipulate things. Truth be told, there is a huge discrimination in virtually all sectors. But if you are the type that would rather prefer to be fed all your life than becoming the man, then BSC should matter to you the most. I tell you this to make some things clear to you. I work in a bank where bsc holders wish they could take my place, a bank where the regional head of my unit sees the drive and unique ability in me. I am who I am nigga, and if I was to make that decision all over, I would settle for a poly. Dude, I have two platforms that fetch me at least 5m per annum. You may visit robocall.com.ng and on the site, you would see a link to the other SMEclub. I aint here to bash people unlike you. Your post above clearly depicts a mind which is yet to attain its glory and as such, decides to play the hater. Be SMART. #Evolve. And maybe, you could be confident about certain achievements someday. My 2cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
This article never discussed entrepreneurship did it?
If you were not biased before commenting, you would at least read it before writing.
It seems you are directly saying that HND holders should from day one think of starting a business - are you?

enessye: @op you better wake up from ur dreams. Ur kind Is the reason nigeria is not moving forward. Soooooo many graduates in nigeria are roaming about the streets be it b.sc or HND. A nation where an ordinary cleaner can earn More than a graduate. YES capital letter YES more than a graduate. Certification there and here. All the most influential ppl in this world rule with ideas(problem solvers) not one stupid certiificate. Education is not success its just a means to success. So what ever the medium u use in attaining that education is not the success but putting it to use cuz it open doors of opportunities to see the world, its problem and an ideal solution to them. Not roaming the streets of lagos with CVs. My uncle is an HND holder and has over 50 staffs among are b.sc holders wic he pays handsoMely. Its hightime undergraduates takes off the mentality of jobsearch and add value to themselves with diverse skills because hmmmmmm them papa wey don graduate since 19XX evenm with Masters be it PGD or PDF still dey road. That's what Nigeria is saying now. EMPOWERMENT. If u wmant to get the real certificate, bros go to havard or a pry six leaving cert holder will employ you in lagos be it HND or BSC. Yes its a fact. Ideas now rule the world irrespective of the institution that produces you. Being educated goes beyond university and poly bro open ur eyes...........any Means u use to attain knowlege is now education. Its knowlege that works not certificate. Its the only way to build nigeria not enslaving ourselves into contract staffs. Chaii naija. Anyway we will get there.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
It good you had a stint in the banking sector with OND.
..........................Truth be told, there is a huge discrimination in virtually all sectors.
was your own words.
As you made distinction in your OND, am sure you would have done same in the university, Now let me ask you - assuming your distinction was from a university coupled with your personal skills, where do you think you would have been today?
E-wars have absolutely changed nothing about the HND-Bsc disparity.
If you are smart as you claim, you ought to know better.

corperscorner: @OP...its a shame someone would come out to post the aforementioned. While you work so hard to make silly clarification about what's not, the people you despise so much are striving harder and getting better by the day. For a minute! Reading your post shows you got the necessary education, but understanding the content shows you are just full of hatred. I attended a poly. Made a distinction in Business Administration and Management (OND). The opportunity I had to work in one of the leading banks in Nigeria wasn't a fluke. When God says this is the path of a man, no mortal filled with hatred can manipulate things. Truth be told, there is a huge discrimination in virtually all sectors. But if you are the type that would rather prefer to be fed all your life than becoming the man, then BSC should matter to you the most. I tell you this to make some things clear to you. I work in a bank where bsc holders wish they could take my place, a bank where the regional head of my unit sees the drive and unique ability in me. I am who I am nigga, and if I was to make that decision all over, I would settle for a poly. Dude, I have two platforms that fetch me at least 5m per annum. You may visit robocall.com.ng and on the site, you would see a link to the other SMEclub. I aint here to bash people unlike you. Your post above clearly depicts a mind which is yet to attain its glory and as such, decides to play the hater. Be SMART. #Evolve. And maybe, you could be confident about certain achievements someday. My 2cents.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
The ability to build businesses is never a preserve of anyone.
There are many who have done so profitably and positively - men, women, certificate and non certificate holder, young and old.
Here in Nigeria, there is no institution or town that have produced all calibre of business owners.
My point is this, its on the negative side spending money in a Polytechnic when you can do the same in the University as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
corperscorner: @OP...its a shame someone would come out to post the aforementioned. While you work so hard to make silly clarification about what's not, the people you despise so much are striving harder and getting better by the day. For a minute! Reading your post shows you got the necessary education, but understanding the content shows you are just full of hatred. I attended a poly. Made a distinction in Business Administration and Management (OND). The opportunity I had to work in one of the leading banks in Nigeria wasn't a fluke. When God says this is the path of a man, no mortal filled with hatred can manipulate things. Truth be told, there is a huge discrimination in virtually all sectors. But if you are the type that would rather prefer to be fed all your life than becoming the man, then BSC should matter to you the most. I tell you this to make some things clear to you. I work in a bank where bsc holders wish they could take my place, a bank where the regional head of my unit sees the drive and unique ability in me. I am who I am nigga, and if I was to make that decision all over, I would settle for a poly. Dude, I have two platforms that fetch me at least 5m per annum. You may visit robocall.com.ng and on the site, you would see a link to the other SMEclub. I aint here to bash people unlike you. Your post above clearly depicts a mind which is yet to attain its glory and as such, decides to play the hater. Be SMART. #Evolve. And maybe, you could be confident about certain achievements someday. My 2cents.
wooooooooow.... U r intelligent.. KUDOS BRO
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by enessye(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
slyk2: This article never discussed entrepreneurship did it?
If you were not biased before commenting, you would at least read it before writing.
It seems you are directly saying that HND holders should from day one think of starting a business - are you?

Bros if u read tru very well with a constructive thought, u will see that I aint speaking for any side. I repeat " success is not a Measure of B.SC or HND attainment" or the institution that produces them. I know ppl who had neither of both and the both combined cannot Measure up to his level of success. I wrote this for u to take ur view away from no B.sc and you are a failure. Be it B.sc or HND success still lies ahead of that. Bros with all due respect this shldnt be an arguement just using this medium as a wake up call to all our graduates and the undergraduates. We produce millions of graduates every year. The labour Market can't absorb 35percent. The fact* B.sc holders can succeed *HND holders can succeed without any limitation. Even with all the B.sc, some don't earn N150,000 per anum and even HND. You are talking as if get b.sc all the world is urs. Hmmmm let's just pray for Nigeria that one day each institution will av a hand in the development of the nation as it was the originally plan.

1 Like

Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Job creation is a different cup of tea and never the issue at hand.
I pity those graduates with HND.
Just last week, many of them that did excellently in our recruitment exercise were dropped.
This policy is fast spreading among many organisations.
Even when some had masters, the first consideration is - what is your first degree?
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
slyk2: Job creation is a different cup of tea and never the issue at hand.
I pity those graduates with HND.
Just last week, many of them that did excellently in our recruitment exercise were dropped.
This policy is fast spreading among many organisations.
Even when some had masters, the first consideration is - what is your first degree?
And so? I still dnt kno ur headache as far as this issue is concerned.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thats it.
The issue is this, let people know what the situation is after school bearing in mind your kind of certificate.
Am touched by the kind of attitude meted out to HND holders during recruitment exercise.
And sincerely a good number of them are not informed about the disparity.
Most time its heard rending when you listen to their lamentations.

oluswaggz:
And so? I still dnt kno ur headache as far as this issue is concerned.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nigeria is a country where we nurse discrimination.... It applies to virtually all aspects in Nigeria... U ar talkin bout HND/Bsc disparity even wen Bsc's in Nigeria are not equivalent... A Bsc holder frm a reputable private university is rated above his Bsc counterpart frm anoda state universities and vice versa... D prob is frm d system and only God can come to our rescue
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2014
slyk2: Thats it.
The issue is this, let people know what the situation is after school bearing in mind your kind of certificate.
Am touched by the kind of attitude meted out to HND holders during recruitment exercise.
And sincerely a good number of them are not informed about the disparity.
Most time its heard rending when you listen to their lamentations.

Ok sir, I will tell dem.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by enessye(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2014
tosyne2much: Nigeria is a country where we nurse discrimination.... It applies to virtually all aspects in Nigeria... U ar talkin bout HND/Bsc disparity even wen Bsc's in Nigeria are not equivalent... A Bsc holder frm a reputable private university is rated above his Bsc counterpart frm anoda state universities and vice versa... D prob is frm d system and only God can come to our rescue
God will surely bless you bro. That's just it
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2014
This is exactly where i am pointing at since.
The government made it so.
So, for him/her whose plan is to seek employment on graduation, kindly opt for the certification that gives you an edge.

tosyne2much: Nigeria is a country where we nurse discrimination.... It applies to virtually all aspects in Nigeria... U ar talkin bout HND/Bsc disparity even wen Bsc's in Nigeria are not equivalent... A Bsc holder frm a reputable private university is rated above his Bsc counterpart frm anoda state universities and vice versa... D prob is frm d system and only God can come to our rescue
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by DONEVIGA(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
sori to ask even though my question might not relate to the topic in question...but can someone tell me if there is any university in nigeria that can offer me 300L in medical lab. Science? Will be so glad if urgent reponse is given thanks.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
slyk2: This is exactly where i am pointing at since.
The government made it so.
So, for him/her whose plan is to seek employment on graduation, kindly opt for the certification that gives you an edge.

u ar making sense buh r u implying dat Bsc increase ur chances of winning d race of life? I guess wat we shld be more concerned abt is, if u can't eventually get a job after obtaining HND or Bsc, wat wil u be doin wit ur life aside ur certificate?
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
How do you mean?
ND - University?
You can if you graduated with DISTINCTION.

DONEVIGA: sori to ask even though my question might not relate to the topic in question...but can someone tell me if there is any university in nigeria that can offer me 300L in medical lab. Science? Will be so glad if urgent reponse is given thanks.
Re: Reqium For HND Certificate Holders by slyk2(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thats a big deal for we younger Nigerians.
You and i are aware that entrepreneurial courses are not taught in our school.
When they are taught it is by a textbook professor.

We can make it up via aprenticeship backed by independent practice.
Government - don't bank on them. I call them vultures - once you start a business, they will come for fees.

tosyne2much: u ar making sense buh r u implying dat Bsc increase ur chances of winning d race of life? I guess wat we shld be more concerned abt is, if u can't eventually get a job after obtaining HND or Bsc, wat wil u be doin wit ur life aside ur certificate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(nafdac) Recruitment Form 2015/16 Is Out: Office Contact 08134091067 To Apply / My Lecturer Cited "Nairaland" In His Book. / The Manchineel – World’s Most Dangerous Tree. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.