Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Notional Opn University Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Notional Opn University Books (373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notional Opn University Books by herdeynker: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
It got to my understanding that the student of the national open university of nigeria pay for course material and they did not collect the books or were giving one or two out of their courses, they are only left to buy the books from sellers at expensive rate. Are you caught in between, I want to help you! If you can read ebook then I will send all your course material to you, if you are interested send a mail to oriyomi1994@gmail.com to show your interest and I will get back to you quickly

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Make A Nairaland Front Page / How I Earned $150 Within 6 Days. Click Here To Make Yours Today / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.