Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People (63169 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by princebergz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
it amazes me how some people would still pick up their devices and type words filled with so much hate and tribalism.
i am Yoruba but methinks the Igbo people are wonderful!
kedu to all my surest Alobam #nonso #nnamdi #Oluchukwu

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
Thanks good to know. smiley
But why are you too controversial like him tongue
It seems two of you share the same ideology . wink
How am I controversial?
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How am I controversial?
From your comments tongue
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
From your comments tongue
I may be, but nobody has been ably to refute my stand on the issues I raised.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I may be, but nobody has been ably to refute my stand on the issues I raised.
Well whatever that rocks your boat wink

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Kalvan: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
tonychristopher:

my dear what do you want me to do? anything igbo gives their fathers errections and theirr mothers wetness of pussyyy? so what do you want me

i feel that they pray to be igbo but nature made them to be observers not partakers. I was at Enugu enjoying my holidays with on point African salad. Admiring the beautiful city on hill top

ndewwo

You mean the famous red earth of Enugu that feels the sting of erosion.

Yeah bro, the red earth is on point. grin
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by oluamid(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol. This thread is just plain funny. Meanwhile non-Nigerians are reading these trash here and having a laugh at our expense. Silly bigots.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan:

I am sure you have lived all your life in the South West.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by shaboti: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
this thread never end
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Yes the red earth is so on point or isn't enugu sexy

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by dagentility(f): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Igbo ga adi oo
We no get time for haters

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2014
The fool is not a him but a very useles old woman known for her hatred for igbos on this forum but we care less and fix them when need be.

Obidikejr:

Nne Don mind him. it is well.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by IbnuUche(m): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2014
igbo kwezuoni!, iseeoooh!. proudly igbo forever. egbe belu ugo belu nke si ibeya ebena nku kwa ya(live & lets live) ndeewonu ndi oma nji eje mba, udo na ebele na oganiru chineke diri unu nile ameeeen.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:52am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: The fool is not a him but a very useles old woman known for her hatred for igbos on this forum but we care less and fix them when need be.

Ebube muo nso things...Just like my kid sister.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Nwa Aba di sharp no ebea, I follow dey here, we still remain d pple umu owambe wanted to chop mugu, we ended up chopping them mugu in return.

It's like wanting to do someone street, and the person played u street in d process.

Umu Igbo kwenu?
Ala Igbo kwenu,
Ohanaeze kwezuonuo.

Onye si na ihe m adighi ya mma, osukosu asugbuo ya, maka na onye Chi ya mere eze anaghi ano na nzuko oṅụnu ndi ofeke.
Elu lee, ala lekwa, o biara igbu m ga egbu onwe, ochu nwa okuku nwe ada, nwa okuko nwe mwe mwe oso.
Isi ka ibido ubi n'etiti, onye kwa nu ka ihapuru mbido.

Lekwa ihe mma anya ya, ga ama m, nke m na-amaghi anya, agaghi enweta m, mgafe mgafe ka o ga na-agafe.

Igbo ka m bu, ebube agu bu ihe na-eche ya.

Nwanne kpuonu brain, Onye a na-akolo akolo amaghi aghota, ighotago, onwedighi ife mebili emebi sef, okwa i na-anu.

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by charis3(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi people,

For absolutely gorgeous jewelry, both casuals/official and traditional, your most reliable point of call will be Vynx beads.

At Vynx, we ensure we use the highest quality of materials by carefully selecting from the best suppliers in the industry.

We use swarovski elements, corals, glass beads and semi precious stones.

Also, we provide the perfect gift items for your loved ones and have it delivered also.

Here are some of our pieces.

You can call us on 08020834370 or email us on vynxbeads@gmail.com

Nikki
Head of sales, Vynx beads

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
smileyKe kwanu ife isi ka anyi me. Oka mma karia pastor onye ochi.
Good evening. Did you get my mail?

OdenigboAroli:

Ebube muo nso things...Just like my kid sister.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Kalvan: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: smileyKe kwanu ife isi ka anyi me. Oka mma karia pastor onye ochi.
Good evening. Did you get my mail?

So your e-prostitution business is booming. Chai!! AIDS. I see AIDS in your future.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
wink yea I'm dating all the Igbo guys on nl both married and single; quid,odenigboaroli,tonychristopher,arysexy,bloodykiller,okijajuju,Descartes,obidikejr,chinolization,okeikpu,nnewi1stson,manny4life and so many others while orlandoOwoh keeps begging me to add him cheesy
Unlike your sisters that sleep with touts and danfo drivers.

Kalvan:

So your e-prostitution business is booming. Chai!! AIDS. I see AIDS in your future.

7 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: wink yea I'm dating all the Igbo guys on nl both married and single; quid,odenigboaroli,tonychristopher,arysexy,bloodykiller,okijajuju,Descartes,obidikejr,chinolization,okeikpu,nnewi1stson and so many others while orlandowoh keeps begging me to add him cheesy

Nne I ga-egbu mmadu o o grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
Nne I ga-egbu mmadu o o grin grin grin cheesy

lol

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

It irks me that a fool like you is calling himself, Descartes. One of the greatest philosophers and mathematicians. You're not fit to lick the ground he stepped on, dumb Yigbo.
You can't get me, angry
I have integrity to protect cool
Get behind me you fruity gay angry

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: wink yea I'm dating all the Igbo guys on nl both married and single; quid,odenigboaroli,tonychristopher,arysexy,bloodykiller,okijajuju,Descartes,obidikejr,chinolization,okeikpu,nnewi1stson and so many others while orlandowoh keeps begging me to add him cheesy

my love how are you...are you responding to coneheads..they are retards and jealousy will kill them

NNE

kedu ije ...kedu ka nwanne m nwoke di. amam na IMA na oyi na atu. sieru ya ofe miri oku ..nye kwa ya ikpu ka odi Sharp.... hapu ndi Ara

how are you dearie you must know that angels are found on earth and you are just one of them

let haters just die ... I recommend rat poisoning for them just like Awolowo took

ur such a gem ...remember that

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

my love how are you...are you responding to coneheads..they are retards and jealousy will kill them

NNE

kedu ije ...kedu ka nwanne m nwoke di. amam na IMA na oyi na atu. sieru ya ofe miri oku ..nye kwa ya ikpu ka odi Sharp.... hapu ndi Ara

how are you dearie you must know that angels are found on earth and you are just one of them

let haters just die ... I recommend rat poisoning for them just like Awolowo took

You mean "Awo Special"
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
You mean "Awo Special"
grin grin grin

so on point nwanne madu

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gay man,orlandowoh doesn't want you

Kalvan:

What does Orlandowoh have to do with this? Cheap slut. He's obviously blind to your advances. Look at you whoring yourself out. grin

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nwannem anom ofuma
Nwanne gi nwoke jebe russia taa,o ga esi uk mana enyem ya serious warning.. Asim ya eme kwana ife o ga eji je confession maka nam newe iwe oku cheesy

tonychristopher:

NNE

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
tongue Like father like son
I can't be in love with a gorilla cuz you all look like obasanjo.

Kalvan:

I'm not a closet gay like my father. You mentioned Orlando, not me. grin

You're obviously in love with him. Harlott!!!

Get your stanky ass out of here. Bit.ch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester / Official Translation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.