Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People (63137 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Typical coward denying his tribe cuz you've been put in your place. But like I told you before,every tribe except Igbos are slaves to the north and you all are british puppets! The white man says the Igbos are hard working and proud! We submit to no one cuz we are all kings in our own domain. Igbo enwe eze. Anyi ana chi kwanu tongue

Kalvan:

I don't know what you are talking about, slut.

I'm from rivers state, you Thot.

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: wink yea I'm dating all the Igbo guys on nl both married and single; quid,odenigboaroli,tonychristopher,arysexy,bloodykiller,okijajuju,Descartes,obidikejr,chinolization,okeikpu,nnewi1stson,manny4life and so many others while orlandowoh keeps begging me to add him cheesy

Nsogbu adiro.. .Nwanyi omaricha.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by manny4life(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: wink yea I'm dating all the Igbo guys on nl both married and single; quid,odenigboaroli,tonychristopher,arysexy,bloodykiller,okijajuju,Descartes,obidikejr,chinolization,okeikpu,nnewi1stson,manny4life and so many others while orlandowoh keeps begging me to add him cheesy
Unlike your sisters that sleep with touts and danfo drivers.

Peppy mu... Why are you wasting your energy on NL mugus? Mbanu, you're better than that... wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: Nwannem anom ofuma
Nwanne gi nwoke jebe russia taa,o ga esi uk mana enyem ya serious warning.. Asim ya eme kwana ife o ga eji je confession maka nam newe iwe oku cheesy

ajo nwa.... Lol... juo okeipku ka ikpu oyibo si ato... nne I gaghi eje confession biko... Ego no ya na Obi

don't mind haters OK ...idi Sharp

nwanyi oma

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
dagentility: Igbo ga adi oo
We no get time for haters

NNE

IF PEOPLE DONT HATE OR JEALOUS YOY THEN YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT BUT IGBOS ARE JEALOUSED THAT MADE THEM SPECIAL

THE YORUBAS WISH THEY ARE US.THEIR GIRLS WISH TO MARRY US THAT IS WHY THEY KEEP SAYING IGBO MEN DONT MARRY OUTSIDE.THEY KEEP LAMENTING

ITS NOT OUR MAKING BUT GOD HAS MADE IGBOS A SPECIAL BREED...

BIKO CHEFUO NU HA

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
You mean "Awo Special"
grin grin grin

otua ka odi

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Kalvan:

Story.

woe betide you
shame on you
could the cone design of your head altered your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Okeikpu(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2014
satowind:
Am igbo too some of the facts there are wrong
Eghu y not create ya own thread grin

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Okeikpu(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2014
peppyluv02: The fool is not a him but a very useles old woman known for her hatred for igbos on this forum but we care less and fix them when need be.

Peppy-nwa! Omuma asa'ru...... enebe ukwu,ikenga ekunie,kwebe n'isi cheesy Asi na emee nwata ka emere ibe ya, iwe anaa wink Weluzia brain malu ife mna target.. grin Ekwe kwana ka umu-akari-ogori nl gholia gi..

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Okeikpu(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

NNE

IF PEOPLE DONT HATE OR JEALOUS YOY THEN YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT BUT IGBOS ARE JEALOUSED THAT MADE THEM SPECIAL

THE YORUBAS WISH THEY ARE US.THEIR GIRLS WISH TO MARRY US THAT IS WHY THEY KEEP SAYING IGBO MEN DONT MARRY OUTSIDE.THEY KEEP LAMENTING

BIKO CHEFUO NU HA
Ajo anu! Ogini n'eme? Hws ya family..

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Okeikpu(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2014
emog17: I dnt consider most of these Hausa and Yoruba billionaires as real business men. Check how most of them made their money u'll know what I'm talking about. Most of them made their money by looting the nation's treasury with the help of the past military head of state which were mainly Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas. They assign oil blocks to themselves, award government contracts to themselves but most of those Igbo billionaires hustled with their sweat. Without government i wonder what will become of these hausa's and Yorubas making noise cos they're jst too lazy. That is why their politicians see politics as a do or die affair cos that is the only way they can make money.
Don't mind dem -,-
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2014
Lol @ ikenga ekunie cheesy
Aghotam. Eme cha ka'nyi kpa na inbox wink cheesy

Ututu oma.

Okeikpu: Peppy-nwa! Omuma asa'ru...... enebe ukwu,ikenga ekunie,kwebe n'isi cheesy Asi na emee nwata ka emere ibe ya, iwe anaa wink Weluzia brain malu ife mna target.. grin Ekwe kwana ka umu-akari-ogori nl gholia gi..
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Okeikpu(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2014
kennysbst: honestly speaking I love igbos because we live together in peace and love here in lag.

Av always have it in mind of going into inter tribes marriage with ur sister, and I got involved during my days at laspotech.
The beauty and the beautiful smile on Nkechi got my attention but been a follower on nairaland starting from most respected and late memory of Anichebe write up on this forum piss me off from my grl due to the hatred I got here abt my tribe,I felt am not secure even with d love her family shown to me.

But sincerely she said she will never let go of me because am unique in my own world.Am in love with her truly but how will I cope if the hatred from one tribe to another on this forum translate to very one on the street.

To me on this forum inter tribes e-war started frm point of been arrogant and proud of been superior while other inferior to u.

no doubt u guys are hustler and that got u involved in anytinz that can bring the money to u either good,bad and worst.

Even you,yourself knows that you can never be superior in every tins to others.We all need to be diligent wen expressing our concern on other tribes.

CAN SOMEONE PAY JUSTICES TO THIS.IF U WARE BORN INTO OTHER TRIBES MIST HOW WILL U FEEL WEN BASH TOGETHER WITH THEM.

we are born NIGERIA b4 any tribe.FUNNY enough GOD knows y he created us together.or do u believe he had made a Big mistake creating us together as one Nation.

REMEMBER U WILL NOT BE ASK IN HEAVEN WHICH TRIBE U BELONG RATHER THAN HOW DO U COPE WITH UR NEIGHBORS
Point of correction... Niggeria ws created by the British nt by God... nd never u repeat ds deadly mistake nxtime grin just luk at the name we ws given (Nggeria)
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Okeikpu(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol @ ikenga ekunie cheesy
Aghotam. Eme cha ka'nyi kpa na inbox wink cheesy

Ututu oma.

nnem i ya adi :* I yakasi ogbo gi wink Onwee onye na edisturb gi...mee ka mmalu.... ka sendia umu-aka ozi..:*
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by manny4life(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
So, I saw Half of a Yellow Sun yesterday, I was disappointed to an extent... embarassed
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Awoofawo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

NNE

BIKO CHEFUO NU HA

See grand commander of order of mùgumùgu (The Omùgø 1 of Nnewi )
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Awoofawo:

See grand commander of order of mùgumùgu (The Omùgø 1 of Nnewi )

it will be nice if you don't quote me because I find you irrelevant that's why I can't quote you so bounce dude

we ain't of the same league

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Awoofawo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

it will be nice if you don't quote me because I find you irrelevant that's why I can't quote you so bounce dude

we ain't of the same league

Na fight now habatical?!

Na compliment I only do you and you come talk like this.... Which league you play in self?

EPL, Liga, Series A? grin

p.s: You just quote me, the joke is on you! cool
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Kalvan: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Igbos...
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Kalvan: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by satowind(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Okeikpu: Eghu y not create ya own thread grin
Wat is dis one saying?
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 4:27am On Aug 03, 2014
satowind:
Wat is dis one saying?

he simply said that your a goat and I think I will believe him

you reason like one

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by satowind(m): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

he simply said that your a goat and I think I will believe him

you reason like one
Another e-mumu
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Awoofawo(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2014
satowind:
Another e-mumu

Confirmed!!! cool
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
satowind:
Another e-mumu

that is why you are acting like a goat that you are

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by satowind(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

that is why you are acting like a goat that you are
Afo anu
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by tonychristopher: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
satowind:
Afo anu

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by shaboti: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
manny4life: So, I saw Half of a Yellow Sun yesterday, I was disappointed to an extent... embarassed
why pls
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2014
manny4life: So, I saw Half of a Yellow Sun yesterday, I was disappointed to an extent... embarassed

My brother saw this as well and also told me he was disappointed.

Something about that movie screams stage play, too many bright colors and melodrama.

I honestly don't think that Nigerian directors are ready for the big screen yet. We are too theatrical/amateurish for film.

We could make a killing in soap operas though....it's more of our niche, when I think of Nollywood.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by mazeltov(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Kalvan:

You mean the famous red earth of Enugu that feels the sting of erosion.

Yeah bro, the red earth is on point. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / How Oba Of Lagos Greeted His Former Visitors (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.