Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar (3460 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by hooged: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
I bet , the two retarded , bleeping idiiiiooot suporting omisore will be no wia to be found after august 9, no plan , no agenda ,no manifesto, nothing upstairs to show , he's just a greedy and hungry for power to rule us in osunstate .
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Zionope: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

You, Omisore and Aregbe are the same: semi illiterates with nomadic education.
You think nairaland is d best place to practice the new essay writing skills ur english teacher taught u in schl 2day right? U're in the wrong place. Tell ur teacher someone said u're still half-baked, u can try a N/P schl forum after mastering all d "RULES"

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by FlintGuevara(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
anago9010:

may the gods inflict you with uncurable lunacy, for this your stupid obsession with the south west. you this semi illiterate from the backwaters of the hellhole in alaigbo.
There's no such thing as "uncurable".

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by ChrisOD: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2014
FlintGuevara: There's no such thing as "uncurable".

Haha, that is Yoruba for you. Uncurable (archaic) rather than incurable (modern)

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by ChrisOD: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

may the gods inflict you with uncurable lunacy, for this your stupid obsession with the south west. you this semi illiterate from the backwaters of the hellhole in alaigbo.

You need to update your brain. Uncurable is archaic

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by rattlesnake(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2014
hahahahaha
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Germannig:

Yeah! But when Mrs Patience Jonathan makes the same mistake you half-educated SWners wanna hang her for that, no?

GUY DATS NO MISTAKE.... YOU MAKING A MISTAKE IS DIFFERENT FROM YOU NOT KNOWING SOMETHING
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by ChrisOD: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

GUY DATS NO MISTAKE.... YOU MAKING A MISTAKE IS DIFFERENT FROM YOU NOT KNOWING SOMETHING

But how is she different from Yorubas who have proven to be as dumb if not dumber?

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Descartes: 1:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Germannig:

Nna I ga- egbu mmadu oo!! grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

But how is she different from Yorubas who have proven to be as dumb if not dumber?

QUESTION FOR THE gods
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2014
dhsfbi: it is common to poor and hungry idiot to check dictionary

grin grin grin grin

Im enjoyment my engrish leturesss here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by AONO: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Germannig: Can you beat this PhD holder's grammar?

SW education is a waste of money grin grin grin grin

Has anyone heard Aregbe speak English? You will run for cover. Omisore, warts and all, is 1000% better than Aregbe in the Oyibo man's language.

My question to the OP "are u from Osun state? if no then go and research on osun people intonation e.g ask any osun state indigene to pronounce "relation" or "nation" then u will know the difference in their pronunciationj

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by seanet02: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
No wonder Achebe never won the nobel laureate.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2014
byrron:

grin grin grin grin

Im enjoyment my engrish leturesss here grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by thurpee(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Thread full of ethnic bigots!
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by fizzy4luv(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2014
While their age-mates in other climes are busy gearing efforts to ensure good governance,they post ethnic jargons cum grammer inconsistency on nairaland.last time I checked the consitution, the least education requirement for governorship position still remains school certificate or equivalent,why bother your poor self on a foreign adopted lingua franca rather than on how a perfomer will emerge from the race.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by fyneguy: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Germannig:

So why do Yolobas such as yourself laugh at Patience Jonathan on account her spoken English?

Your English sucks.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by egift(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2014
jakiedudu: As if APC command any use of English. What about Remi Tinubu and her tomatoe market style of English? grin

I challenge you on this thread for a contest? You represent PDP and I will fill in for APC. Do we have a deal?
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by emeralddayo(f): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Germannig:

you are hre ranting abt omisore and aregbesola's inability to speak fluently...where has ur fluent english taken u so far?if pointing out ds guy's mistake wil gv u half d amount or fame he has u can continue

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Muhaymin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Germannig:

So why do Yolobas such as yourself laugh at Patience Jonathan on account her spoken English?
cos her spoken English is pathetic for a woman her class.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=dhsfbi][/quote]

Chai chai chai!
The joke is on u bro, so u still couldn't figure it out?

Pls tish me engrish for I am enjoyment ur lecturings.
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2014
dhsfbi: @Germaning and Emiye i will like to know your surname and know who you really are because it is common to poor and hungry idiot (to check dictionary) for hours before they can post anything and claim English Guru. (Both Man) above are well known more than your entire generation

Chai chai chai!
The joke is on u bro, so u still couldn't figure out ur blunders?

Quoting me makes it more fun.

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2014
fool of the first order @byrron
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2014
dhsfbi: fool of the first order @byrron

I won't dignify u with an abusive response ok!
Oya tisha, tish me more engrish cos I am really enjoyment ur lecturings sirs grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 3:06am On Jul 30, 2014
byrron:

Chai chai chai!
The joke is on u bro, so u still couldn't figure out ur blunders?

Quoting me makes it more fun.

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by cashbayo(m): 3:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Zionope:
Quote me anywhere, Aregbesola speaks better english than mr president(Jonathan) himself. If u have heard him speak(English) before, u wount compare him with Omisore or even 'u' urself. Am sure u can't defeat Aregbesola in an English debate. Why do u think Omisore refuse to debate wit him?
What do u know about grammatical expressions Mr. Man with all these ur sentimental-oriented analysis which is equivalent to fallacy! Majority on this forum comments that Alfa Aregbesola doesn't speak good English and u are being aggressive here. Please be sensible because I want to believe u are educated kind of to an extent!
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 3:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Guys nobody is above mistake and if " All congo of rice in osun state today are APC rices" and Omisore using She for Oyinlola are the blunders that can be picked out of an hour interview then i applaud him. If US and UK citizens can blow blunders why can't we? try and watch the youtube video of the second presidential debate between obama and romney and get back to me. Also watch obama and cameron joint press conference. @byrron you are hell of a ...... stop doing it.
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2014
dhsfbi: Guys nobody is above mistake and if " All congo of rice in osun state today are APC rices" and Omisore using She for Oyinlola are the blunders that can be picked out of an hour interview then i applaud him. If US and UK citizens can blow blunders why can't we? try and watch the youtube video of the second presidential debate between obama and romney and get back to me. Also watch obama and cameron joint press conference. @byrron you are hell of a ...... stop doing it.

I repeat again, I won't dignify u with an abusive response!

All of a sudden u now remember that people can make mistakes but u didn't think of that before going on rampage to demean others not untill I started pointing out ur blunders before u came to terms with reality that u are also fallible.

Dude, humility is key in all we do in life!
NO HARD FEELINGS!

PEACE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President? / Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation / BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.