Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing (24571 Views)

The Most Boring Tv Station You Have Watched / What Is Ur Most Intresting TV Program Currently Airing / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by tounshow: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
The worse bt addictive and boring tv series ad seen was dead zone....season 1-4, back in 2008...tank God its now a testimony...i cud v died...it was dat boring...
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by selena(f): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Big Bang Theory.This show is so funny to my Aunt and Uncle,and I'm still yet to see what is so funny about the show.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by sugaarbear(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
p.o.r.n.o
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by lindiwey: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dowry on ebonylive Tv..I just don't get d story line.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by penzino(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
PhumiTJ:

I soooo used to love the vampire diaries but d writers ave totally ruined wat was once an awesome show. d show should ave ended in season 3 wen Elena died but dey kept dragging it along until it became so ridiculous and unbearable. meanwhile d network has announced a season six for next year.
season 6 starts in October and not next year.
suwailad:
the flash just have one episode and kinda hyper cheesy.so i wonder which flash you talking about.
bros na October Flash go start na. Abi which flash again? Anyway dominion is kinda cool. Me likey the story line.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by rockar: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2014
This are my list of the most stupidest boring meaningless foolish shows ever....

1. The originals

2. All E reality shows

3. Vampire diaries is just OK to while away time after season 2

4. Leftovers

5. Smallville

6. Legend of the seeker season 1

Good shows (ongoing and finished)

1. Nip tuck(loved it)

2. Weeds(loved it)

3. Game of thrones(one of the best)

4. Ray Donovan

5. Bates motel

6. Penny dreadful

7. Power

8. Dexter

9. House of cards

10. Orange is the new black

11. Desperate housewives

12. Six feet under

14. Simpsons

15. Archer
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad:
the flash just have one episode and kinda hyper cheesy.so i wonder which flash you talking about.

i heard it will start airing in oct. Or maybe he is getting it from somewhere ahead of schedule
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2014
tounshow: The worse bt addictive and boring tv series ad seen was dead zone....season 1-4, back in 2008...tank God its now a testimony...i cud v died...it was dat boring...

it had season 5 and 6 o my brother. I just had to stop at 4
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2014
irukandji89:

i heard it will start airing in oct. Or maybe he is getting it from somewhere ahead of schedule
the first episode, directors cut has been out since last 2 months.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by informat101(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
All the tV series could be boring I don't care as far as I have got my suits,grey's anatomy and 24 life is fun.lols
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by killzone(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
rockar: This are my list of the most stupidest boring meaningless foolish shows ever....

1. The originals

2. All E reality shows

4. Leftovers

5. Smallville

1. Nip tuck(loved it)

2. Weeds(loved it)

4. Ray Donovan

5. Bates motel

6. Penny dreadful

7. Power

8. Dexter

9. House of cards

11. Desperate housewives

12. Six feet under

14. Simpsons

15. Archer

what the Bleep are u saying Smallville,the originals,legend of the seeker foolish u must be silly
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
killzone: what the Bleep are u saying Smallville,the originals,legend of the seeker foolish u must be silly
Bros, you don't have to call him names to make your point. He's entitled to his opinion and so are you, calling him names isn't right...not my biz though but I just don't like it when we call each other names with ease. Pls, forgive me if I'm trespassing I just couldn't stand it
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by RayMcBlue(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
killzone: what the Bleep are u saying Smallville,the originals,legend of the seeker foolish u must be silly

Just exactly old are you? undecided
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by heatmeup(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
kim kardasian is getting boring and i so hate jerry springer
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by killzone(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
ammyluv2002: Bros, you don't have to call him names to make your point. He's entitled to his opinion and so are you, calling him names isn't right...not my biz though but I just don't like it when we call each other names with ease. Pls, forgive me if I'm trespassing I just couldn't stand it
I understand
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by killzone(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Just exactly old are you? undecided
and y do u want to knw
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
killzone: I understand
Thank you for understanding
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by RayMcBlue(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
killzone: and y do u want to knw

-Smallville: A story about Superman, where the fans patiently waited for 10 good years hoping to see the man of steel finally put on the red cape and fly at will, only to have their optimism thwarted time and time again... until the very last episode of the show. What a waste.

-Legend Of The Seeker: I've watched a lot of sword fight scenes of Movies and TV shows alike, and one thing that sets them apart from other genre is the consistent blood and gore excitement. At least, that's the general idea until "The Legend Of The Seeker" came into the picture. I've never seen a dryer sword fights in my life. No blood ever flowed, Choreography sucked, and to make matters worse, the Protogonist was a weakling that cannot do without the Confessor: a woman.

When the TV series eventually got scraped at the end of the 2nd season by it's showrunners, I was one of the teeming mass that heaved a collective sigh of relief. "Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish"

-The Originals: As if "Vampire Dairies" wasn't bad enough, "The CW" had to come out with a spin off series about one of the most boring vampire families on TV. Nothing special. I'd rather force myself to watch "Being Human" instead. At least, that one is more dynamic with more authentic traditional settings.

From the above personal reviews, seems to me that @rockar had some good solid reasons to despising the 3 kindergarten TV shows. Calling him silly just because you didn't agree only served to put you in a Juvenile ballpark, so I ask again:

"Just exactly how old are you?"

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by shishu007: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
wrestling is too boring but still now days but i watch it smackdown most boring show of all time http://watchwrestling.co/watch-wwe-smackdown-812014/
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by killzone(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2014
RayMcBlue:

-Smallville: A story about Superman, where the fans patiently waited for 10 good years hoping to see the man of steel finally put on the red cape and fly at will, only to have their optimism thwarted time and time again... until the very last episode of the show. What a waste.

-Legend Of The Seeker: I've watched a lot of sword fight scenes of Movies and TV shows alike, and one thing that sets them apart from other genre is the consistent blood and gore excitement. At least, that's the general idea until "The Legend Of The Seeker" came into the picture. I've never seen a dryer sword fights in my life. No blood ever flowed, Choreography sucked, and to make matters worse, the Protogonist was a weakling that cannot do without the Confessor: a woman.

When the TV series eventually got scraped at the end of the 2nd season by it's showrunners, I was one of the teeming mass that heaved a collective sigh of relief. "Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish"

-The Originals: As if "Vampire Dairies" wasn't bad enough, "The CW" had to come out with a spin off series about one of the most boring vampire families on TV. Nothing special. I'd rather force myself to watch "Being Human" instead. At least, that one is more dynamic with more authentic traditional settings.

From the above personal reviews, seems to me that @rockar had some good solid reasons to despising the 3 kindergarten TV shows. Calling him silly just because you didn't agree only served to put you in a Juvenile ballpark, so I ask again:

have seen ur point everybody have their own views but seriously y do u want to knw
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by rockar: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Thanks for letting him know....I don't reply dumbass pple. That na why I no even bother to reply am....

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by rockar: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2014
RayMcBlue:

U r so on point at this points u made onto why I hate this shows...

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by shindarayo(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
kenx1: ALL telemundo novelas MY GF IS AN ADDICT
ahahahah.re u sure u hate d telemundos or ure simoly jealous of d characters ur gf is addicted to.team telemundo.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Rejoyla(f): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
selena: The Big Bang Theory.This show is so funny to my Aunt and Uncle,and I'm still yet to see what is so funny about the show.
Same with my sisters,that's all they watch through out the day for the past one week. I just don't see anything funny in big bang theory, maybe I don't understand it
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Rejoyla(f): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
rockar: This are my list of the most stupidest boring meaningless foolish shows ever....

1. The originals

2. All E reality shows

4. Leftovers

5. Smallville

1. Nip tuck(loved it)

2. Weeds(loved it)

4. Ray Donovan

5. Bates motel

6. Penny dreadful

7. Power

8. Dexter

9. House of cards

11. Desperate housewives

12. Six feet under

14. Simpsons

15. Archer

Oh God, I forgot that weeds ever aired, I really loved it kiss kiss
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 08, 2015
igbsam:
Pavitra Rishta (India Soap Opera)......Aired on ONTV from 1:30pm - 2:30pm everyday.

This show is the wackiest show on planet earth with their extreme mumuism. I no know say indian people foolish like this o! If you are the type dat gets angry easily, please don't even bother watching the advert, cos their mumu for this film is way out of this planet. Dem too mumu abeg. as i dey type now sef, i dey vex, them mumu no be small. Common sense the writer of the movie and the director no get.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dubylhover(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2015
suwailad:
I've been seeing a lot of t.v shows lately and i'm kinda preferring it to cinema movie. but some shows have weird acting and woeful plot and storyline. some are so boring that you just feel sorry for who made the show and some get cancelled after some episodes. among a growing list these are the most boring shows i've watched and dont watch it if you dont ant to get bored...

.The Black Box
.The Leftovers
.Matador
.Taxi Brooklyn
.Under the dome

so whats your list?

under the dome shudnt b thr..that show is really good..i was in luv with d series b4 i even learnt it was directd by steven spielberg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood-Military Movie, Eagle Wings Premieres In Lagos / Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye / Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.