Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) (6031 Views)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra will continue to lead the pack in all ramifications of development..

We are Anambrans, the light of the Nation!

We are Anambrans, the brain-box of Nigeria!

We are Anambrans, the state with the best and brightest human capitals!

We are Anambrans, the state with the richest Nigerians!

We are Anambrans, the least poverty affected state in Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Noneroone:
grin Bro, am i safe?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
BuddahMonk: Nwanne since that thread i dey fear you walahi, the way it caught fire and burn almost 9 pages really scared me, you roasted the oilcloted brains walahi they were restive

Amaro m udili atikpa chino na-esu na ebe thread ya no wink

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
lol @ atikpa.. cheesy
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Where are those from Brown Roof Republic

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by mike404(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: lol @ atikpa.. cheesy
ZIGARA NU NGWAKWE OZI P.M KA OBUGA EDEMEDE GI A NA IHU PAGE
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: ZIGARA NU NGWAKWE OZI P.M KA OBUGA EDEMEDE GI A NA IHU PAGE
oga eru na oteghi aka wink
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: You are now looking for trouble, you won't go to your backward, prost1tution infested and 'ordinary' imo state where your useless governor is about to be impeached for gross incompetence even after haven borrowed over 200billion and still yet there is nothing on the ground to show for it!

I have told you that it will take your 'ordinary' Imo state 30years to attempt what Obi achieved in just 8years..

Chino,i won't have you insult my state,in the name of fighting this brainless ediot called Abagworo!.

Abagworo isn't=Imo state!

Abagworo is not the mouth piece of Imo state.infact,he is insignificant,in his immediate family,talk more of being a voice,in greater imo society,and hence must not be mistaken for Imo stae.Therefore,i won't take that from you!.

Instead,i demand that Abagworo be invistigated,and proven before all nairalanders,that he is a "Nobody",in Imo stated.

For the last time,deal with Abagworo,and leave the good people of Eastern heartland out of this ebola invested fellow!.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
O tego nu eziri fa bu mods ozi..

mike404: ZIGARA NU NGWAKWE OZI P.M KA OBUGA EDEMEDE GI A NA IHU PAGE
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Noneroone(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69:
grin Bro, am i safe?
No dey misyarn
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Berem tell Alhaji Abdulkareem Okorocha to apply this method instead of his soot- at-sight approach tongue
ok
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nwanne mu ndo!

Abagworo has proven to be a curse to Imo state. He hides under Imo state to exhibit his wickedness, bitterness and frustration. I implore the good people of Imo state to publicly disown him or else he will keep attracting bad image to them as a people!

Donmarrius:
Chino,i won't have you insult my state,in the name of fighting this brainless ediot called Abagworo!.

Abagworo is not the mouth piece of Imo state.infact,he is insignificant,in his immediate family,talk more of being a voice,in greater imo society,and hence must not be mistaken for Imo stae.Therefore,i won't take that from you!.

Instead,i demand that Abagworo be invistigated,and proven before all nairalanders,that he is a "Nobody",in Imo stated.

For the last time,deal with Abagworo,and leave the good people of Eastern heartland out of this ebola invested fellow!.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: You are now looking for trouble, you won't go to your backward, prost1tution infested and 'ordinary' imo state where your useless governor is about to be impeached for gross incompetence even after haven borrowed over 200billion and still yet there is nothing on the ground to show for it!

I have told you that it will take your 'ordinary' Imo state 30years to attempt what Obi achieved in just 8years..

We are not responsible for your backwardness in your useless and ordinary Imo state. Go and elect a sane and lettered leader if you want to experience good governance..

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: ok
Ok will not solve it. Just take up your ink and decorate a proposal for him on that development as a matter of urgency tongue
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by egift(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014

I said it, these are Children toys that a whole governor is commissioning

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Donmarrius:

For the last time,deal with Abagworo,and leave the good people of Eastern heartland out of this[b] ebola invested fellow!.[/b]
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Ok will not solve it. Just take up your ink and decorate a proposal for him on that development as a matter of urgency tongue
no purobulem!
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
For real?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abagworo cannever hail from Igboland,talk more of Imo!.

He is typical example of mental-ebola outbrake in Nigeria,and must be cured,or be burned to ashes!.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by standupguy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please for those of us applauding Gov Obiano, if the above picture are the drones then I am very sorry you really need to make an inquiry into UAVs.
The above are mere toys, any individual could purchase for least than a thousand usd. They are not capable of high altitude and they are slow. Like I said a toy....
No doubt it is a step in the right direction but then i am only concerned that with 100M, he should have gotten something as simple and effective as "scaneagle".
We are educated haba, we shouldn't let this people take us for a silly ride while they cater away our money.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Now compare the above with what we deployed in Anambra!

There is drone and there is drone.. cheesy

It is surveillance drone with HD camera for intelligence gathering!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by egift(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Nwanne mu ndo!

Abagworo has proven to be a curse to Imo state. He hides under Imo state to exhibit his wickedness, bitterness and frustration. I implore the good people of Imo state to publicly disown him or else he will keep attracting bad image to them as a people!

Udoh,dalu.

Abagworo is a disease!.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by mike404(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

I said it, these are Children toys that a whole governor is commissioning

WOW E- GOAT IS HERE.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
standupguy: Please for those of us applauding Gov Obiano, if the above picture are the drones then I am very sorry you really need to inquiry into UAVs.
The above are mere toys, any individual could purchase for least than a thousand usd. They are not capable of high altitude and they are slow.
No doubt it is a step in the right direction but then i am only concerned that with 100M, he should have gotten something as simple and effective as "scaneagle".

Badbelleism

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Harmvirus(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra Adibago Mma.. Obiano jisie ike anyi kwu gi na-azu

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes brother i got your back, Chino abeg seperate Imo from the edioogworo.

The animal could be a stvpid onye ofe masquarading as an Imolite.
He is not relevant as long as Igboland or Imo state is concern.

So Chino spare umunnem from Imo state further bashing but dnt hesitate to roast that heir to an abandoned property.

Donmarrius:

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by standupguy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Badbelleism

Nwanne no Nwa yo.
Abu Nwa Anambra, Nri for that matter.
I expected to see scan eagle there.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Silenzer(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Even if na PAPER drone Obiano deploy, e no concern me as far as e go help security men catch criminals.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
standupguy:

Nwanne no Nwa yo.
Abu Nwa Anambra, Nri for that matter.
I expected to see scan eagle there.
And so?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
spiritfada:

Grow old . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / (photo) Of The Mosque That Was Demolished By Wike In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.