Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months (747 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by jieta: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
am kind of confuse here, my elder sister, thought a single mother met this guy about two months ago.everything is going fine even thought the guy is not finacially boyant, he just finish his apprentiship and want to settle down.
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by dyttt: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guess ur sis is financially bouyant?
Cos the rate at which men dig diamond these days ehn, u sef go fear
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by jieta: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
dyttt: Guess ur sis is financially bouyant?
no, she's not.
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
In all honesty, it depends on ur sister's financial status. If she's rich then there's a possibility of gold digging on his part, but IF not then she should consider him.

Love comes in different ways. He could be her Mr. Right.

Seriously the numbers doesn't count in relationship these days, u can court for a month,get married and be happy ever after.

If the LOVE is there then settle down with him.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 29, 2014
jieta: am kind of confuse here, my elder sister, thought a single mother met this guy about two months ago.everything is going fine even thought the guy is not finacially boyant, he just finish his apprentiship and want to settle down.

Is your sister working or earning income at all ?

What area of trade/craft/apprenticeship did the guy finish from ? He might make good income..

He is probably a nice guy but she should look out for bad habits like hot temper, alcoholism, smoking, they are men destroyers..
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Most ladies will not like to plan their lives with a man during their hay days till the sun starts going down for them then they start clutching to any available opportunity.

Please I am not saying this about your sister but for the sake of readers who are ladies in their 24's, 25's, 26's, 27's who are still feeling funky and too young to commit to a serious man.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by jieta: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2014
okparaugo:

Is your sister working or earning income at all ?

What area of trade/craft/apprenticeship did the guy finish from ? He might make good income..

He is probably a nice guy but she should look out for bad habits like hot temper, alcoholism, smoking, they are men destroyers..
my sister's income is less than ten thounsand, and the man in questions from my own observation is quite and quit accomodating.
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
jieta: my sister's income is less than ten thounsand, and the man in questions from my own observation is quite and quit accomodating.

Tell her to go ahead nah...
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2014
dyttt: Guess ur sis is financially bouyant?
We call them end time men..
Lazy guys littered everywhere seeking to marry rich hardworking women and then turn out to be house husbands ripping where they did not sow...
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Naetochukwu:
We call them end time men..
Lazy guys littered everywhere seeking to marry rich hardworking women and then turn out to be house husbands ripping where they did not sow...

You are not well at all. Someone asked a random question and you started making conclusions..

This your house husband matter way you carry on your head like bandage. You might not even have a job.

How many women are actually feeding their husbands in Nigeria ?

Okay, see the posters answer..

jieta: my sister's income is less than ten thounsand, and the man in questions from my own observation is quite and quit accomodating.

Are you okay now ?
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
okparaugo:

You are not well at all.

This your house husband matter way you carry on your head like badge.

How many women are actually feeding their husbands in Nigeria ?
May be you should relocate to a town or city so you can see for yourself.
Only about 10% of our men can provide for their women the rest want a working class independent lady that they can rely on for the rest of their lives....
Re: As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Naetochukwu:
May be you should relocate to a town or city so you can see for yourself.
Only about 10% of our men can provide for their women the rest want a working class independent lady that they can rely on for the rest of their lives....

Oya, come make I marry you see who go feed the other..

(1) (Reply)

deleted post / A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man / Till Lies Do Us Part: Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.