Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals (15411 Views)

FG Moves To Secure List Of Properties Owned By Nigerians In Dubai / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products / FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by SuperModerator: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jonathan
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Igholize(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria don jagajaga, everytin don scata scata nd poor man dey surfa surfa... Kposa ! Kposa! Wahala dey 4 every whEre. Dis country needs 2 b shared. Na so I see am oo
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by fnep2smooth(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
i think thats the best tin to do.
Since the doctors are heartless let the FG show them that the are heartless too
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by youngmonie: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Not while Okonjo is still there will he ever privatise healthcare (Didnt they teach most of you in economics that healthcare is a PUBLIC GOODS) when even under Government control people can hardly afford it what will be the case under Private hands?.. bearing in mind that it is not only expensive to run, the private bodies will be out to make PROFIT!!....ITS AS SIMPLE AS ABC IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT GO AND DIE

3 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Donjcco(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
I was here on 28th july
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by psychologist(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
pinpinkay: Dear God , I know u R doin great wit the rain , but please .I av washed my cloths for d past 4 days now and it is nt dried .... Pls do somtin sir ...............................

................................Yours faithfully
.................................Pinpinkay
seconded lord
Mine av lasted 2weeks nw grin
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by watered(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls when will Aso Rock be privatised?

I begin to remember Fela Anikulapo. Arrangee masters!!!

#FreshAir
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Sennard(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
.Everything in this country is jst getting ''wackie'' government will not find solution to the shi dat is happening if we hav a group of people dat call emselves leaders nd they cannot use their heads to think its jst the easy way to do things they luk for.they never consider the future.the truth is the f*cking leaders we have dont give a f#ck about what happens to us.they care about themselves nd their families.they can afford to travel outta the country to get what they need.i dnt blame them,it's frm the begining.i just pray God gv us a group of people that would be selfless nd patriotic.i mean a group of people nt one person cos hmm.#GOD BLESS NIGERIA.... No matter what happens.
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
That's the place of hope for the poor,I wonder if this govt of ours realy have the interest of the masses @ heart,pple go die finish oooooooo,abeg make them rethink am abeg
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Idrismusty97(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Privatised PDP first.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
OKAY
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Elle780(f): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria! i hail thee
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Elle780(f): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria! i hail thee
i fear who no fear Nigeria
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by shina101(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by watered(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Haven't you heard thathen one door closes another opens? This could be a wake up call for the babalawo's or better still herbal doctors. After all this practice is alien to us so let's get back to our root. My grandfather would have made so much dis period
youngmonie: Not while Okonjo is still there will he ever privatise healthcare (Didnt they teach most of you in economics that healthcare is a PUBLIC GOODS) when even under Government control people can hardly afford it what will be the case under Private hands?.. bearing in mind that it is not only expensive to run, the private bodies will be out to make PROFIT!!....ITS AS SIMPLE AS ABC IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT GO AND DIE

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Ashuale(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can you give me 2 reasons why doctors are not supposed to go on strike if certain things in the health sector are not right and negotiations with FG to no avail. Ask questions you will be educated instead of babbling.nobody blames Fg in all these situation. Doctors are not killing people please rather it's your insensitive govt that is.fg has directed its killing to the health sector.it took NMA 6 good months to decide to go on strike.are you aware of that?
apasico: That is the best thing to do, this Doctors are holding us to ransom too much, killing innocent citizens. They all have their private hospitals and clinics where they devote more of their time.

Doctors are not suppose to go on strike, the court or National Assembly would have been an option.

Please FG do this move as fast as possible, in fact tomorrow will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by akuchiemartin(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
jerseyboy: Privatization will be great. Every group is taking advantage of weak and poor governance to exploint the state and the public. Government cannot run medical services correctly so let the efficiency of the free enterprise take hold. In 2 years people will stop flying to India. Free market economics is the only thing that will save this nation.
[center]
jerseyboy: Privatization will be great. Every group is taking advantage of weak and poor governance to exploint the state and the public. Government cannot run medical services correctly so let the efficiency of the free enterprise take hold. In 2 years people will stop flying to India. Free market economics is the only thing that will save this nation.
[/center]
. Why will u say such a thing.. Don't u think or know that privatization will only make things more xpensive... No worry, them go soon privatize una house
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by lordonwils(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
FG privatising public hospitals might just be an advantage to the striking doctors.
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Ashuale(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
This jonathan keeps getting it wrong since 2010. How many medical professionals are in the military and paramilitary?who will now man the military health facility. Etc. Cluelessness upon cluelessness upon cluelessness. Shying away from the needful

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by echarlz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
apasico: That is the best thing to do, this Doctors are holding us to ransom too much, killing innocent citizens. They all have their private hospitals and clinics where they devote more of their time.

Doctors are not suppose to go on strike, the court or National Assembly would have been an option.

Please FG do this move as fast as possible, in fact tomorrow will be fine.

I agree with U. God bless U. Privatisation is the solution. Then it will be clear who is holding the country to ransom. It isn't only doctors that shouldn't be going on strike both in the hospitals and outta it. Every worker is indispensible. Everyone and anyone should be allowed to own private clinics as well. U can apoint whoever U wish as head/CEO or apppoint the number of consultants and directors U feel U need. Everyone will work and justify his earnings. There won't be room for rivalry. It is the answer!
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by zabuur: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
EBELE and EBOLA. No much difference.
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Funniez: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
One day we may wake up from sleep and discover that we {as citizens of Nigeria} have been privatized!!! Chai! Naija, diaris God o
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by youngmonie: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
echarlz:
I agree with U. God bless U. Privatisation is the solution. Then it will be clear who is holding the country to ransom. It isn't only doctors that shouldn't be going on strike both in the hospitals and outta it. Every worker is indispensible. Everyone and anyone should be allowed to own private clinics as well. U can apoint whoever U wish as head/CEO or apppoint the number of consultants and directors U feel U need. Everyone will work and justify his earnings. There won't be room for rivalry. It is the answer!

Do you know that healthcare is one of the most expensive services in the world? if it was that easy to privatise do you think countries lik the UK would have the NHS ( which is one one of if not the best healthcare system in the world)

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by manny4life(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Privatization is good for certain sectors in the country, there are sectors that should reside with government entities. U.S. as a case study and a perfect example of healthcare gone wrong and also super expensive with insurance. This is a BAD IDEA, and I DO NOT SUPPORT IT. The average Nigerian isn't buoyant enough to pay the exorbitant medical fees, private medics will hike the fees. The FG should reconsider their position, they should look for ways to fix the system.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by zabuur: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
If there's one thing FG had privatised and it's working, I'll subscribe to the process but if not, what's the point? We haven't found Chibok girls, don't you think we should privatise the security (military and police)? The roads are death traps, let's privatise that too, what else should we privatise?
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by seyipee2011: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
for hilarious YouTube Video.... subscribe to channel now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TioEawJmwJc
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Dragonking: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Dragonking: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
XVIER: what is it again? Jonathan!!!!! after privatizing NEPA pls what is the outcome? i wont be here when the massacre starts in this Nigeria #i'm off to Uganda#

My friend just shut up.. if at this your age you dont know that it was obasanjo that privatized NEPA and not GEJ i wonder what u will know?
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by XVIER(m): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
bros can't you read simple english? did i say it was jonathan that privatize NEPA?
Dragonking:

My friend just shut up.. if at this your age you dont know that it was obasanjo that privatized NEPA and not GEJ i wonder what u will know?
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by Yusluv77(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chaiiiiiiiiii, u cn't imagine wetin i dey endure 4
whatsapp oo.
Sumtin like........
1. Someone's status reads "Sleeping" since 3 days!
He's probably dead.
2. Someone is "Driving" since 5 days! I guess he's
reached Dubai!!!
3. Someone's status is "Happy" since 1 Month.
Living
in Paradise?!
4. Someone is always 'Available'. How free Are
you?
5. From the first day, their status is, 'Hey there!
I'm
using Whatsapp' I Know! That's why you're on my
list!
6. Someone writes "urgent calls only". Don't get
it...
Are you in the Police or Ambulance service?
7. Someone says, "Can't talk, WhatsApp only".
Dude,
then throw away your phone.. You are not using
the
phone's primary function
8. Someone is 'At the movies' for the past 6
weeks.
Either he owns the theatre or sells popcorn there..
#JUSTSAYING!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by elected(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
This country is such a joke.
Re: FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals by mizzy007(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Government itself shld b privatized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.