Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne (1538 Views)

How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive / Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
@OP

What part of Osun are you from?
Re: Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne by elfaez(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Konmight: @OP
What part of Osun are you from?

Ejigbo. I'm from Ejigbo
Re: Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
elfaez:

Ejigbo. I'm from Ejigbo

Okay oooooooo

Let the best candidate emerge shaaa.
Re: Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne by Zionope: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
elfaez: But really, what has Aregbesola done in all his 3+ years in office other than remodeling the state's appearance, make the state richer in debts, and cover the state in posters? Yea sure he created more employment opportunities by creating corps like the O'yes, O'reap etc. But, what's really in it for people? I mean, if we get more people working, and workers not getting payed, you just get more empty pockets, less money in circulation , and more people screaming down the government's throat! And with this sudden increase in taxation (Or taxation plans) and taxing avenues..
And then, what will Omisore do but reverse Aregbesola's reforms, and resume the norms of PDP rule, viz:less development and corruption?
I've read tru ur post, all of them. U know what I see? I saw someone backing somebody's claim that Aregbesola have not complete any road project in Osun, dat all his roads were completed on media. But I have a question for u, cos I reside in Osun too, my question: Talking about making the state richer in debt, how much debt has he incured?
Re: Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne by Zionope: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
elfaez:

Ejigbo. I'm from Ejigbo
U mentioned d guy (Aregbesola) is not doing anything in Osun for the past 3 years right? Are u telling me that apart from the road dat leads to d speaker's house that was awarded after lossing Ekiti election (according to u) Aregbesola didn't do any other road project in Ejigbo?
Re: Osun State Elections 2014:the Games For A Throne by elfaez(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Zionope:
U mentioned d guy (Aregbesola) is not doing anything in Osun for the past 3 years right? Are u telling me that apart from the road dat leads to d speaker's house that was awarded after lossing Ekiti election (according to u) Aregbesola didn't do any other road project in Ejigbo?

Nice question(s) I do know our dear governor awarded several road projects, and some have been completed. The identity of the companies awarded and their relationship to himself and godfathers is another issue entirely.
From your questions, it would seem I only talked about roads. I didn't. But anyway, every administration that comes to power AWARDS AND COMPLETES ROAD PROJECTS and installs water pumps. That's almost all they ever do in terms of public development! What is worth discussing is the ones they didn't. If you are a disciple of the state media, you will be indoctrinated into believing all the failures of the past government and the successes and benevolence of the present.
Awarding all roads in osun state to an allied company is good. At least the money paid for it comes back to you one way or the other. But when you complete so little (and renovate some and talk all about how the past government who made it were wicked and heartless)..
I mean he completed so little even the two roads leading to the house of the speaker of the state house of assembly is one of the poorest you'll see. Yeah he completed the byway to abere, now name 6 major (MAJOR) roads completed... don't mention the parking lot touted to be an overpass o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transformation At Enugu Airport / List Of People Who Donated N100m For Pres. Jonathan's Nomination Form / Muhammadu Buhari Curruculum Vitae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.