Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Need Your Help Over This Issue... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Help Over This Issue... (701 Views)

Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / Desmond Elliot Seeks Help Over Gay Stalker / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help Over This Issue... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a huge crush on a girl in my street but i've been looking 4 a way to chat with her bt didnt see any

bt nw i did something,i stole her number from someone close to her but dont knw wat 2 do

if i call her and i tell her i got her num. 4rm sum1 i tink she will be like i cant approach or sumtin.

I have her number nw,but what can i do with it? Or what should i do?
Pls guys,need ur help
Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by Bunchersstab(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sinec u dnt knw wat to do wit d number text it to me or better still delete it grin grin grin grin grin

Why would u steal some1 numba wit out her consent
Oga, be bold/courageous enof to express wat/how u feel...
She wont beat you.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by fuckshit: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
It will be FÜCKING good if you try & talk to her one on one.
FÜCKING tell her how you FÜCKING feel.
The FÜCKING idea of getting her phone no. in such a FÜCKING manner. Not a FÜCKING good one. grin grin #my take
Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Most ladies don't lik cowards cos I won't refer to you as being shy... Jst summon courage and walk up to her.... Walk up to her and mak her know dat u av bin expectantly waiting for abt 5yrs jst to av a talk wit her; and if she smiles, mak her realize dat u have had dis impression dat she would either not reply you or embarrass you d first day u talk to her, D REST IS URS.. At least I don try 4u small na.. I think dis is a gud start
Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
fuckshit: It will be FÜCKING good if you try & talk to her one on one.
FÜCKING tell her how you FÜCKING feel.
The FÜCKING idea of getting her phone no. in such a FÜCKING manner. Not a FÜCKING good one. grin grin #my take
i have fuking read ur advice and i hav fuking listened...tank u very fuking much grin
Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Most ladies don't lik cowards cos I won't refer to you as being shy... Jst summon courage and walk up to her.... Walk up to her and mak her know dat u av bin expectantly waiting for abt 5yrs jst to av a talk wit her; and if she smiles, mak her realize dat u have had dis impression dat she would either not reply you or embarrass you d first day u talk to her, D REST IS URS.. At least I don try 4u small na.. I think dis is a gud start
u dn try...tanks
Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: Sinec u dnt knw wat to do wit d number text it to me or better still delete it grin grin grin grin grin

Why would u steal some1 numba wit out her consent
Oga, be bold/courageous enof to express wat/how u feel...
She wont beat you.
tanks
Re: Need Your Help Over This Issue... by fuckshit: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
figo77:
i have fuking read ur advice and i hav fuking listened...tank u very fuking much grin
your FÜCKING shi/t welcome grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Removed / Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love / The Differences Between The Boy You Date And The Man You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.