Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (8326 Views)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by activatenigeria: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
DID BUHARI JUST LIE?
■ Buhari claimed it was a bomb blast - not gun shots, but his PARTY displayed a car riddled with gunshots.
■ Worse, the actual VIDEO released later showed an entirely different SUV parked blocks away from the blast– see images.
■ The last time an APC member faked assassination was one Magnus Abe, a senator from Rivers state who claimed he was shot at a close-range by police officers – then travelled to London on a passenger’s jet – and ended up in an obscure dilapidated clinic where APC camera folks were waiting.
■ So is Buhari’s LYING to his country folks?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by BlackPeni5: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
There's a lot of propaganda in Nigeria's political scene.

APC trying to capitalise on tragedy...Buhari was quite far away from the action. It seems planned from the look of things...or Buhari was not a target at all in the first place.

Publishing a fake picture was their biggest undoing.

31 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?

47 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?
Whenever Buhari is mentioned, you' re not always at ease tongue grin cheesy
This is year of political propaganda and conspiracy theory wink

80 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by icedee1: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
activatenigeria nice photo shop u have done here.try harder

8 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Whenever Buhari is mention, you' re not always at ease tongue grin cheesy
I will revisit this thread tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by luvinhubby(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by EliteYouth: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?

I have observed you for a while lady and i discovered that when you are trapped by the truth and there seem to be no way out for you, you just vent out your frustration with insult.... let it all out sweetheart you will feel better afterward i promise.

66 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: I will revisit this thread tomorrow.
Till then,but remember, that it is made for the Canckerworms, so will be having a field day wink

6 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kok in ur ass
Prove to me that u didn't photoshop diz pics.
Better Leave politics to those who have breathing for it

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem, do you look like this?

66 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Whenever Buhari is mention, you' re not always at ease tongue grin cheesy
O BOY FREE THAT THUG JAWE. ARE YOU A PHILOSOPHER

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by tajikwan411(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
were u guys there?

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: O BOY FREE THAT THUG JAWE. ARE YOU A PHILOSOPHER
Not really;Am a Functionalist smiley tongue

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: berem, do you look like this?

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
tajikwan411: were u guys there?

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Not really tongue
RENE DESCARTES WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHILOSOPHER
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: RENE DESCARTES WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHILOSOPHER
He is a Father of Coordinate Geometry cool
Have you heard of cartesian coordinate

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: berem, do you look like this?

LMFAO grincheesygrin

12 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by flyingdutchman(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Seriously, Berem, our support for Nigerian political parties/Politicians canNOT be equated with our devotion to Football clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd, Bayern etc. Why do I say this? They are really deadly and evil. While, I don't know much about what the OP has posted (no proof), I would advise that we all refrain from being Die-Hard followers of these people.

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: He is a Father of Coordinate Geometry cool
Have you heard of cartesian coordinate
NOPE

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by idumuose(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Buhari's motor is "if i don't rule Nigeria again,i will die trying"‎​​​​​grin grin

22 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: NOPE
have you plotted graph before
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: RENE DESCARTES WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHILOSOPHER
Cogito Ergo Sum (his most popular expression)

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
APContherun:
Cogito Ergo Sum (his most popular expression)
YEAH YA RIGHT

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: have you plotted graph before
BRO I BE PHILOSOPHER. IM NOT A MATHEMATICIAN OR A SCIENTIST

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by iterator25: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
all the people commenting on this thread get brain problem.. na shrapnel from the bomb dent the SUV not bullets sad

8 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: BRO I BE PHILOSOPHER. IM NOT A MATHEMATICIAN OR A SCIENTIST
Those x-and y-axes are called coordinates wink
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ifex370(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
embarassed
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: BRO I BE PHILOSOPHER. IM NOT A MATHEMATICIAN OR A SCIENTIST
Really? What's ur specialization? Mine is Political Philosophy with emphasis on Constitutionalism and Jurisprudence.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2014
APContherun:
Really? What's ur specialization? Mine is Political Philosophy with emphasis on Constitutionalism and Jurisprudence.
AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY. WHICH UNI DID YOU ATTEND BRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) / 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position / Amaechi Accuses Finance Ministry Of Frustrating $200m Cabotage Fund Disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.