Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? (1657 Views)

Revealed: How Fatima Got Her Dream Husband At Age Of 37! / The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? / Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by nationwide24: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
On on a serious note, is it easier for a girl to find a dream husband or for a guy to find a dream wife? Experienced folks in the house, let's hear you.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
hmmmmm none of dem r easy.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nothing comes easy this I know.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by phabulous88(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lacomus: Nothing comes easy this I know.

Nothing GOOD comes easy
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
phabulous88:

Nothing GOOD comes easy
heheheh u no de carry eye see something ?
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by b3llo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Both are searching for either which is not easy.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Ab025(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
A good wife is harder to find nowadays

Just when u think u ve found the right girl, they often show u their true colours..

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by isokey: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
'nothing good comes easy'.....says who?? What sort of mentality is that? One may require patience in waiting..there's a price to pay for every good thing
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Neither only exist in your imagination. Albeit, you can only be either in reality.

Only God is Good cool
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by jennylove7575(f): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Good wife is harder

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by mstik(f): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Both are equally hard

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Husband
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Dream money is harder to find
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2014
glitest: Husband

No joor it's the dream wife.
she's always in my dream but finding her in real life is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Siddon there. You go tire. Na your dream you wan marry? grin angry
teeo:

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Vivly(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Even finding a dream is hard.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: Siddon there. You go tire. Na your dream you wan marry? grin angry

As you no gre marry mi nko cheesy
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Anything that has dream attached to it is difficult to find...
Dream husband, dream wife, dream shoe, dream car, dream house, dream team, dream size etc..
They are only real in dreams but cannever be so in reality.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Duru009(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Its easy to fine a woman cos dre are so many women looking for husband but so difficult for a woman to fine a man for marriage

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by olumaxi(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
None could b found in dreams...mayb when u wake-up and walk down d street

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by youngds: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm... I dnt dream, kinda hard to imagine wat u guys feel... But anyway, anyting worth avin is worth waiting for
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by dmcdad: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
C'mon... Not again.

This issue has been on the fore time and time again. The idea that males/females are more deserving of the crown as ready-made "wife or husband materials" is one subject that would continue to spring up a debate whenever one is favoured above the other.

IMHO, I would assert that, as of the days of yore, women were by a long margin more prepared, more primed, more ready in terms of total disposition to marriage, more complete in values and/or family attributes. And at such period, and even stretched to the days of old, men have always been less of husbands materials (as used in the context) than their female counterparts.

The question that lingers at the fore at this present age is; can same be said of the women having more of "wife-materials" than the men having more of "husband-materials"? IMO, No! Same cannot be said of women any longer. You know why? Because they are seemingly competing head-to-head with the men. Need I remind someone that being a wife-material or husband material entails alot of values and attributes? How many people have values they believe in? Core values that they would die for! There are good girls everywhere, and so also good guys. But if you ask me, barring a factor like unfaithfulness which seems more common with men than women albeit women are as much as men in the unfaithful ladder these days, I would say taking a whole lot of things into consideration that men are more of husbands materials than women being wife-materials.

This is just my opinion, and I would gladly back it up if need be with an outline for comparing men and women with their values, attributes and traits.

Yet, it should ne noted that, issues like this can never lay to rest. In other words, it can never be said or agreed that one is easier to find than the other. The society will always be divided whenever issues like this surfaces as it's relative to a very large extent and it depends on a number of factors like geographical locations, religion, race, culture and so on.

So make we no drag. Just believe what you want to believe. But speaking for myself? I am a PERFECT epitome of a husband-material. Take it or leave it.

Peace.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
teeo:

You think that, cos you are a man....Same goes for women.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Both are easy to find.
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by dre11(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Good wife is harder

Noted

anyway.......... its both ways, but as mah quoted threadmate said..... find a good woman no be beans ooooo
Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by dre11(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest: Husband

mind set of a lady

have stop dreaming about any woman because i know that when i wake up, what i see in the dream are expectations of what the woman should be......... but the real world have never being like and i can't use that dream as a yard-stick to judge the real worldembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

mind set of a lady

have stop dreaming about any woman because i know that when i wake up, what i see in the dream are expectations of what the woman should be......... but the real world have never being like and i can't use that dream as a yard-stick to judge the real worldembarassed

I can't agure with that.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

I can't agure with that.

hehe
so, all i have is just an idea woman.......
And not a dream woman

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

hehe
so, all i have is just an idea woman.......
And not a dream woman

Hmmm!....Yes...That is very true.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by dre11(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!....Yes...That is very true.

cheesy
and aw is ur day pretty
hope i didn't take ur mind of the post ur about to comment on cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
and aw is ur day pretty
hope i didn't take ur mind of the post ur about to comment on cool

SMH...Nope!!....Not at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
My day's been great so far; thanks for asking.....yours?.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? by Bunchersstab(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
We are very scarce even mami-water is aware...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? / Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? / Why Do Girls Like Older Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.