Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Biodisc2 energised Water Make Fuel Of 3 Days To Last For 1 Week - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Biodisc2 energised Water Make Fuel Of 3 Days To Last For 1 Week (453 Views)

3 Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth In 3 Days / How To Lose 5 KG In 3 Days With This Simple 3 Day Detox Diet / Doctor's To Operate ‘parasitic Twin’ Found In Stomach Of 3-year-old Peruvian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Biodisc2 energised Water Make Fuel Of 3 Days To Last For 1 Week by ngoremeka: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2014
shocked I have being using the biodisc for up to two years to energies my water,treat my toe pain make uncooked sliced vegetable like 'ugu' to stay fresh for three days without refrigerating it and so on. But I never new it could work wonders on fuel until I tested it on my neighbours fuel by spraying the fuel keg with the biodisc2 energised water then leaving it for three hour before pouring it into his small tiger generator. After one week I went to meet him he told me that he use to buy fuel every three days but one week after he is still using the fuel is it not amazing that the creator of the biodisc 2 DR ian lyon is wonderful .if you are in doubt and want to buy it call 08036875271

(1) (Reply)

Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Real Or Politics? / Patient Tested In California For Possible Ebola Exposure / Health Benefits Of N.Y.S.C. Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.